Exotica

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

Your new obsession

In a world of temptation, this tisane stands out. It’s a delicately spicy blend of lemongrass, red pepper, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, pineapple, orange peel and coconut. So exotic, so inviting, so warming. And as spring progresses into summer, you’ll find that it’s a refreshingly different iced tea. Try it with a touch of manuka honey for a truly exotic experience. Caffeine-free. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Lemongrass, pink peppercorn, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, pineapple, orange peel, coconut, natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Creamy Lemony yummyness, I really like this a lot!

I got a sample of this when I ordered Swampwater. It’s a very light coloured tea, which makes me wonder how it will taste. I am glad I got it as a sample. I am not a fan of it. In my opinion it does not have much flavour to it.

My taste buds and lemongrass teas are not happy bedfellows.

That is all.

Got this as a sample, and I think I’d have to be in the right mood for it. When I first smelled it dry I thought it was great! Now it’s a little too sickeningly sweet…and I must’ve let the water cool too much before steeping, because my tea ball is still in, and it’s sort of coconutty and bland. I might have to try brewing the rest of the sample in hotter water.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

I decided to get a cup of this tea to try at David’s Tea. I did not really enjoy it maybe I had high expectations as everyone told how much they loved it. For me, the dominant flavour was cinnamon which was fine but I guess I was expecting to taste the other ingredients in the tea as well.

Yummy Yummy Yummy! I tried this tea in my tasting box that I got and absolutely love it! I’ll definitely be adding it to my cupboard as soon as possible.

This tea is incredible!! I can literally drink it all day…..I absolutely love it with manuka honey from Wedderspoon. It really does taste exotic, that’s the best way to describe it!

- Rebecca L. www.RealHealthandFitness.com

Hot or iced this tea is amazing! I usually don’t sweeten my teas but this is phenomenal with a touch of agave/sugar/honey to bring out more of the fruit flavours. It’s like a lemongrass chai and I make myself a cup of this whenever I’m in the mood for chai but don’t want caffeine. This is one of the teas that I keep with me when I travel because I can drink it anytime, on it’s own or after a meal.

I am sorry I love Davids but this smells like Lemon Pledge. I made this for a group during the holidays from the 25 days of teas – it smelled great in the tin but once it was brewed no one could get past the Pledge smell.

I just made myself a glass of this, iced. It didn’t need any sweeteners at all, though I was tempted to add a spoonful of honey. This tea has a light, lemony, fresh taste and I recommend it highly.