Exotica

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

Your new obsession

In a world of temptation, this tisane stands out. It’s a delicately spicy blend of lemongrass, red pepper, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, pineapple, orange peel and coconut. So exotic, so inviting, so warming. And as spring progresses into summer, you’ll find that it’s a refreshingly different iced tea. Try it with a touch of manuka honey for a truly exotic experience. Caffeine-free. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Lemongrass, pink peppercorn, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, pineapple, orange peel, coconut, natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I am sorry I love Davids but this smells like Lemon Pledge. I made this for a group during the holidays from the 25 days of teas – it smelled great in the tin but once it was brewed no one could get past the Pledge smell.

I just made myself a glass of this, iced. It didn’t need any sweeteners at all, though I was tempted to add a spoonful of honey. This tea has a light, lemony, fresh taste and I recommend it highly.

I like to steep this blend for a little over the recommended time – about 5min for a really strong flavor. Fantastic buy!