Mother's Little Helper (organic)

Herbal Tea
Chamomile, Cornflower Petals, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Rose Hips, Valerian Root
Herbaceous, Hibiscus, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Sweet, Flowers, Mint, Floral, Herbs, Fruity, Medicinal, Lemon Zest
Caffeine Free
Fair Trade, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

The great escape

Need a little relaxation? Try running for the shelter of this mother’s little helper. It’s got organic valerian (aka “nature’s Valium”) to take the edge off your 24/7 reality. Plus there’s chamomile, peppermint and lemongrass for an added dose of tranquility. And pretty blue cornflowers just to make you happy. One sip and you’ll feel like you’ve spent the day at a spa. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Organic: peppermint, lemongrass, rosehips, Fair Trade Certified hibiscus, chamomile flowers, valerian root, cornflowers. With natural peppermint flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I really enjoyed this tea! I love the peppermint flavour in the tea. Very great for relaxing days

Ah, such a nice feeling tea. I tried this for the first time at my cousin’s house and was introduced to it as a ‘sleepy’ tea. Not only did it put me to sleep but it left me wanting more in the morning. Gives off a fruity and fresh taste but at the same time, it really does make me feel like this was something my mother came up with and made me drink after 6-year -old me was upset about something. It makes sense why this is my 6-year-old’s sister’s favourite!

Minty, floral with a tang, for both the dry smell and the taste. This tea doesn’t quite send me to sleep but it’s certainly relaxing. It’s a very complex taste but it’s incredibly easy to drink. I can’t stand the taste of lemongrass but I can’t taste it all thankfully.

This tea is delicious and soothing. Perfect for right before bed!!!

My sister bought this and I took a few sips from her cup.

I’m loving the peppermint and the fact that the chamomile is not too powerful. Also, it’s great that there’s valerian root in here and that you don’t taste it (because frankly, I love valerian but hate the taste). My sister said that it helped her sleep 3 nights in a row. Must buy.

Will edit this log when I manage to purchase some.

Yum! So minty and delicious. I can’t tell if it actually makes me sleepy, but it certainly does not have the opposite effect. It smells just like it tastes, minty and relaxing.

Amazing and calming.
Great for sleep, not much more to be said.

Strong mint and lemongrass taste.
Light on the chamomile side.
Removes all anxiety, and delicious and crisp.

Finally I have managed to find a tea at David’s with lemongrass that doesn’t just taste like that ingredient. I’m not a huge fan of the overall flavour, but it is enough proof to give me hope that it is possible for future teas to not just be one note.

I can see how I would really like this one when I’m sick, it has that “get all better” feel to it. I suspect that’s why it isn’t vowing me right now, I’m in decent health. On the fence with this one. I don’t hate it, but it isn’t telling me I like it, either.

I have been having this tea everynight and I feel it really relaxes me and gets me sleepy. Love the taste..not too fruity has a lemony taste which I really like. One of my favorites. Nice herbal tea.

A very relaxing herbal blend, but a hint of bitterness… perhaps the valerian? The chamomile isn’t overly strong, which is nice, but adding some extra peppermint (I have a plant on the windowsill) made it even better. That said, I like Teaopia’s Sleep Well blend a bit more, although Mother’s Little Helper is still a nice cup before bed and it does help with sleep.