Silk Dragon Jasmine (organic)

Green Tea
Organic Jasmine Green Tea
Flowers, Grass, Grapes, Jasmine
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by sherapop

• “I needed a little calm and tranquility to settle my head since it's just being pulled in so many directions right now and I'm so stressed out. I also wanted to get in my 'two new daily teas', or at...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1836 tasting notes
  • “Continuing on the finishing of samples, this one is out. I don't really like this at all. It's WAY too strongly jasmine to the point it just completely overpowers the green tea. I couldn't even...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1196 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown, 173. I got samples of this from I think multiple people (who were not fans of jasmine and trying to get rid of it I think), though I can't remember from whom. Sorry, swap parterners, and...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1945 tasting notes
  • “I got this as a sample with an order a long time ago. Smells like strong jasmine. Thankfully, it does not taste as strong. It is not overy perfumed, but it does have that silky mouthfeel. This...” Read full tasting note
    tigress_al 806 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

A magical scent

Made from premium green tea, our Silk Dragon is a limited-edition treasure. To create it, night-blooming jasmine is gathered in the morning and kept cool all day. In the evening, when the flowers burst open and release their scent, they are placed with the tea until midnight. This is repeated with fresh flowers over the course of five nights, infusing the tea with a most magical flavour.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I don’t like the strong taste of green tea and this one has it. But I’m giving it an ok rating, because I like the jasmine taste in it and it’s okay for me.

I prefer this jasmine scented green over others that I’ve tried. The Jasmine doesn’t overpower the cup (unless your water is too hot – then you’ll get a mouth full of flowers). For my palette it is the perfect balance of jasmine and green tea.

A very solid aromatic Jasmine.

My second favourite green tea – love the jasmine in this

Just as it says, jasmine green tea. As consistent as the last jasmine green tea I had, which was probably from Adagio Teas.

It is generally a great tea. Smooth with a bit of a strong bitterness, which I would expect combining green tea with jasmine.

It is not a tea I would drink all the time, but it is a great tea despite.

Day 59 of my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA. One-and-a-bit tsp inside a teaball for my… larger (not big/oversized, but still bigger than average) mug.

This is one of my dad’s favourite teas. He’s been trying forever to find a great green jasmine, and this is among his favourites — much preferred over the dragon pearls.

I seem to be of the opposite view. While this tea wasn’t bad, it wasn’t as good in my estimation. I found the jasmine to be a little strong, and there wasn’t as much of the tea coming through — it wasn’t balanced enough for me.

It also didn’t resteep as good as Dragon Pearls — I can’t nurse it as long and that’s disappointing.

Still not a bad tea, just not my favourite jasmine green from DAVIDs.

Good morning green tea.

I have started to really enjoy jasmine tea’s. This is the second jasmine tea I have tried and you can taste the jasmine more in this one. I decided to get this instead of the two other options from David’s Butterfly Jasmine and Dragon Pearls because this is a bit cheaper. I pla non trying the other later. This is a nice relaxing tea which I have resteeped up to 3 time but the third time can be a little week.

This tea is one I will restock frequently!

One of the nicer jasmine green teas I have tried – I have purchased this one repeatedly. Smooth flavour, nice fragrance and can be steeped 2 to 3 times assuming the water isn’t too hot. I steep it a little cooler than recommended… not usually over 75 C.

Really good, BUT I find the Jazmine way too strong. Maybe I’m not steeping it right. My solution is to add in some plain green tea. Then it’s just right for my licking.