Jumpy Monkey

Yerba maté Tea
Almonds, Carob, Chicory, Coffee Beans, Green Yerba Mate, Roasted Yerba Mate, Vanilla Flavour, White Chocolate
White Chocolate, Chocolate, Coffee, Cream, Grass, Hay, Sweet, Espresso, Wood
High
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

3 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

This brew gives you a tasty boost with a unique combination of exotic ingredients. It combines four types of coffee beans with Argentinian maté, and laces them with carob, white chocolate and chicory. The result is sweet, rich and deliciously satisfying. Plus it’s a sweet treat you can enjoy guilt-free, since this blend has virtually no calories. No wonder they say maté makes you efficient.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I, too, was afraid that this tea would have a bitter taste to it, but was pleasantly surprised when I drank it! It’s light and smooth, with a very pleasant aftertaste! I will definitely be getting more of this tea to keep around when I feel the need to be extra-productive!

I was looking through some mate teas to try out and this jumped out at me (haha, no pun intended). Took it to work for some pre-work teatime. The taste reminds me of somewhat like a cross between a barley tea and roasted green tea. Very delicious. It has a smooth aftertaste which makes sipping this tea all the more easier. I will definitely buy again.

I’ll admit that I was majorly turned off by the smell, both dry & steeped. It had a weird coffee-y smell, & I don’t really like coffee unless it’s a mocha. However, this tastes nice. I guess it’s what coffee tastes like without the bitter kick. Very mellow, the coffee beans & mate blend nicely. Has a coffee/green taste, which sounds weird, & it is, but it works. Not sweet, but I didn’t need to add sweetener to drink it either.

Its alright but I much prefer chocolate rocket

It tastes like sadness: enough like coffee to make me crave a cup, but not enough to satisfy that craving.

On opening the package, I could smell the grassy elements in the tea for sure. I was a little wary about the grassiness, as rooibos, in my experience, tends to smell similar to this. I took my infuser out at about the five minute mark. I could taste the coffee, which was predominant, with undertones of chocolate. The finish was a little grassy though. Not sure if I’ll buy it though.

Not overly impressed. It was ok, but really didn’t stand out to me at all. Maybe because I’ve indulged myself in the chocolatly teas?
Did give me a boost of energy though.
Not a tea that I would add to my collection any time soon.

My first mate. I used to really like this tea. I recently had it again and now it’s turned into a “meh” kind of tea.