Love Tea #7

Black Fruit Blend
Artificial Flavouring, Chinese Black Tea, Dark Chocolate, Freeze Dried Strawberries, Natural Flavours, Rose Petals
Astringent, Chocolate, Floral, Jam, Malt, Strawberry, Sweet, Cocoa, Rose, Rosehips, Berries, Flowers, Dark Chocolate
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by C-chan

• “I was craving something sweet, and fruity like grenadine but also a softer strawberry/milky chocolate combination and since I couldn’t think of a single tea that fit that description, I decided to...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2067 tasting notes
  • “This is the end of this. Today again its all strawberry, and very little of the chocolate flavor. This was not my favorite, so I am not going to get more of this. I'm glad I've got some sipdowns...” Read full tasting note
    Rosehips 949 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! 833 (or thereabouts). Tasty enough; not a super favourite but as I mentioned, everything tastes great right now, so I'm quite enjoying it. Fruity chocolate is pretty much what I'm...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2389 tasting notes
  • “Soooooo…I think I might have found my wedding dress! I tried on so many dresses yesterday, it was a whirlwind of a day! For unidentifiable reasons, I started to freak out after the second dress...” Read full tasting note
    CHAroma 526 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Get lucky

One sip of #7 and you’ll find yourself head over heels. Mysteriously changed. Magically happy. Walking on air. How does it work? Frankly, we don’t know. Our blender came up with it and then just ran off with the girl of his dreams. Maybe it’s the chocolate bits that lower your inhibitions. Or the seductive strawberries. Or the romantic rose petals. Either way, this black tea is seriously lucky.

Ingredients: Chinese black tea, dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin and vanilla), freeze-dried strawberry, red rose petals, natural and artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Dairy and soy

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Yum! This is definitely chocolate and strawberry. Sweet with a bit of black tea in the background. Thank you Lori for letting me try this.

Pretty good with milk & sugar, but probably will not buy again

Tried again, steeped for 3.5minutes much better but still not my favorite

runaway_teapot

I really liked this tea, but I think I’ve given up on it

runaway_teapot

I really *wanted to like this tea

I got this as a sample from one of my friends who told me this was not her favorite tea….but as usual I love it! lol strawberry and chocolate but very sweet like and I have to tell you I am not a fan of chocolate covered strawberrys lol and I loved this tea. dry it smelled like chocolate and steeped the same and I couldnt pick out any other taste except strawbery and chocolate….if I can get any more boring than that descripton Id be shocked…but there you have it haha…sweet and simple. loved it <3

This is not a bad tea but I do prefer Read my lips by david’s tea. I can taste mint, a hint of chocolate and possible some strawberries.

Boiling

David’s has done it again! So on my third trip there this week I was disappointed to find out that they still hadn’t gotten in the Tea of the Month for January, Splash! However, incapable of leaving empty-handed I had to pick up a few more things (if I didn’t know I had a problem before, after this week, I can be sure…). I had LOVED the sample I’d previously gotten of this tea, and just knew I needed more ASAP. Where to start? It’s chocolately, it’s got just the right amount of fruity flavor to it. I definitely get the chocolate-covered strawberry analogy. It’s comfort in a cup. It was the perfect thing to bring with me to work on this very snowy day. David’s to the rescue once again!

I got this one as the valentine’s tea and chocolate tins from my husband.
I really liked this tea and have been drinking it on Sundays or as a special treat when I deserve one! lol
First, I taste the chocolate, and then the strawberries….chocolate covered strawberries. As I sip more into the cup, I get the floral taste of the rose petals.
My little tin is now all gone, I will be re-stocking this one!

Also a sample I got (but I end I might end up buying a 50g.)

This is supposed to be a chocolate tea? The strawberry flavor is so intense in this, very liquor-y. Under that strawberry swirl comes the little dark chocolate bite. The black tea and rose petals are just here to wrap it all together, methinks. Like a sweet gift.
If cute was a flavor I think it could be easily used to describe this tea. The name fits.

Just another chocolate tea from Davids that does not have anything special to distinguish it from their other chocolate teas, nor is there much flavor in Love Tea #7.

So I went to DavidsTea, yet again, and got some (too many) 10g sample bags of a bunch of teas I’ve been wanting to try. This just happened to be one of them.

First of all I despise fruit dipped in chocolate so I’m really not quite sure what possessed me to try this in the first place however, I am enjoying it as much as I would something I’d rather not have :P
I can taste everything here – chocolate, strawberry, and even a slight floral taste. For someone who enjoys chocolate and fruit this would be perfect because that’s exactly what it tastes like – strawberries dipped in chocolate. Bang on for what they were aiming for :)

I very much disliked this tea!!! I am really surprized to see that so many people really enojyed this tea. I’m not sure if i didmade this right but i have tried it 3 times now and each time i find it just as bad as the first sip. I’m new to this whole loose leaf tea and was surprized to dislike this tea so much.

crazy4u

hi, im excited to try and it and I will let you know what I think lol