Coco Chai Rooibos

Chai Fruit Rooibos Blend
Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove, Coconut, Ginger, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Pink Peppercorn, Rooibos
Cardamon, Cinnamon, Clove, Cloves, Coconut, Ginger, Peppercorn, Spices, Spicy, Creamy, Sweet, Rooibos, Cocoa, Caramel, Vanilla, Chocolate, Honey, Cream, Pepper, Candy, Fruity
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

• “Having this is a tea latte from the Pearson Airport DT… omg. So delicious! A bit weaker than I would like, but the flavour is fabulous. It was recommended that I have it with soy milk (and I...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 3134 tasting notes
  • “Yesterday when I made some of this tea iced to take to the Managers meeting, I had two young lads race up the the counter and ask for a sip. I made too much for my travel mug and rather than put...” Read full tasting note
    erinn 232 tasting notes
  • “When I bought this, I saw coco in the description and said “Ooooh chocolate chai!” and threw it in my cart. When it arrived I said “Oooooh I’m in the mood for some...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “Seriously, how good is this rooibos? I still can’t believe I even like a red rooibos. I’ve been going through a bunch of my teas and trying them with this soy creamer I bought the other...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 1537 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

A spicy adventure

If you’re into spice-based chais, this one is for you. It’s got a smooth base of caffeine-free rooibos, and a satisfying kick of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and piquant red peppercorns. Plus there’s a strong hint of coconut, for a slightly exotic twist. Try it straight up or infused in hot milk for a truly fabulous chai latte. It’s the kind of thing you get addicted to.

Ingredients: Fair Trade Certified Rooibos, coconut, cinnamon, ginger root, cardamom, cloves, pink peppercorns. With artificial and natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea is a nice pick me up on a loooong night shift tonight. Brewed up it has a lovely spicy aroma from the chai base – cinnamon, cloves, ginger and peppercorns are all listed in the ingredients. Flavour wise, it’s a nice balance of creamy coconut and cardamom mixed with the chai spices. Definitely a pleasant mixing of flavours. I got this as a sample pack from my last David’s order.

Flavors: Cardamon, Cinnamon, Cloves, Coconut, Creamy, Ginger, Peppercorn, Rooibos, Spicy

205 °F / 96 °C 7 min, 0 sec 5 g 12 OZ / 355 ML
Kristal

Was thinking about purchasing this again. It’s been a long time since I’ve had it and it makes a nice latte

This tea was ok-I might make reach for another cup sometime in the future.

I picked this up recently, in an attempt to find a low or no caffeine chai. I picked up the Kashmiri Chai a few weeks ago, and the blend of chai spices and green tea was nice. I decided to give this one a go, despite my dislike of rooibos, especially red rooibos. But I like chai, and I like coconut, and I was hoping that these two flavours might dominate and reduce the bits of rooibos that I dislike, and I am happy to say that I think I was right. I had some of this yesterday with a headache, and I was pleasantly surprised. I only picked up a small amount of this to try, but I will try a bit more when this sample runs out. I think this could be a regular thing for me..

has a sweet smell but a robust spicy rooibos chai taste. warming. should’ve gotten more of this instead of the cinnamon rooibos chai. was afraid of coconut but didn’t taste much.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Ginger, Peppercorn, Rooibos

Ive been finding that rooibos teas are becoming my favourite. This was a nice change to the ones I usually drink. Im not the biggest fan of chai, but I did enjoy this tea. It was not lacking in the spice department, could have use a little more cocoa. If you like chai I would recommend this one.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cocoa, Spicy

7 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Favourite!
So good, spicy without milk. In a latte, delicious and the flavour is strong!
Two steeps was great. Should I try a third?

Flavors: Spicy

Another tea from cooking with tea variety pack.
Dry smell-coconut, sweetness
Wet-rooibos, ginger, cinnamon
Taste- rooibos, coconut, ginger, odd taste. Chai faint would like it to be stronger. As it cooled, I get more chai flavor. But I don’t like the overall taste. It’s either the rooibos base or the flavoring. I can’t remember if I even finished the cup and I definitely didn’t resteep. Not the tea for me. Rating 60

Flavors: Cinnamon, Coconut, Ginger, Rooibos

The coconut flavor is stronger than I expected but this is still a lovely chai

Flavors: Cardamon, Coconut

Bleh. Being adventurous and trying more coconut teas as I seem to be ok with David’s coconut for some reason. This one didn’t suit my taste buds at all, though. I’m not sure why I even tried it because in my experience David’s is terrible at chai tea.

This is a tea I purchased as part of a 3 tin for the price of 2 promotion at David’sTEA. It was prepackaged, which helped me decide to go with the promotion and know exactly how much I was spending.

Enough about my buying experience. On to the tea. My only previous experience with chai has been through Starbucks Chai Tea Lattes, so I knew brewing this straight would taste different. I was pleasantly surprised by the creaminess of the finished brew, especially the first sip after draining it into my cup. It has a wonderful and silky mouthfeel, with the spice notes I was hoping would still come through in the blend. I did not taste the coconut or ginger the ingredients list speaks of at all.

I would love to learn to make proper lattes out of this, as I think the ones from starbucks are likely to be a lot less palatable now…

Flavors: Caramel, Cardamon, Cinnamon, Cloves, Peppercorn, Spices, Vanilla