Coco Chai Rooibos

Chai Fruit Rooibos Blend
Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove, Coconut, Ginger, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Pink Peppercorn, Rooibos
Cinnamon, Coconut, Pepper, Ginger, Peppercorn, Spicy, Sweet, Cardamon, Candy, Cloves, Rooibos, Creamy, Fruity, Spices, Clove, Cream, Honey, Vanilla
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

• “Having this is a tea latte from the Pearson Airport DT… omg. So delicious! A bit weaker than I would like, but the flavour is fabulous. It was recommended that I have it with soy milk (and I...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2756 tasting notes
  • “Yesterday when I made some of this tea iced to take to the Managers meeting, I had two young lads race up the the counter and ask for a sip. I made too much for my travel mug and rather than put...” Read full tasting note
    erinn 232 tasting notes
  • “When I bought this, I saw coco in the description and said "Ooooh chocolate chai!" and threw it in my cart. When it arrived I said "Oooooh I'm in the mood for some chocolate!" and made a pot. I...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “Seriously, how good is this rooibos? I still can't believe I even like a red rooibos. I've been going through a bunch of my teas and trying them with this soy creamer I bought the other week,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 966 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

A spicy adventure

If you’re into spice-based chais, this one is for you. It’s got a smooth base of caffeine-free rooibos, and a satisfying kick of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and piquant red peppercorns. Plus there’s a strong hint of coconut, for a slightly exotic twist. Try it straight up or infused in hot milk for a truly fabulous chai latte. It’s the kind of thing you get addicted to.

Ingredients: Fair Trade Certified Rooibos, coconut, cinnamon, ginger root, cardamom, cloves, pink peppercorns. With artificial and natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I’m having this as a cheapie latte today (filled a mug halfway with almond milk, microwaved it, topped it off with boiled water, then steeped forever) and again, it is delicious. I’ve been trying to wean myself off of mass caffeine consumption (I have a hunch my daily tea/coffee intake was bordering on obsessive and/or unhealthy) and so. Herbals and rooibos? I’m coming for you.

Anlina

This is such a great chai too.

Not sure if I am a huge fan of red rooibos overall, but I still think this tea is delicious. The chai blend is just spicy enough and the added coconut is a sweet and creamy addition. I made this into a latte and it was fantastic. It brews a little weaker than I would like, but I’m still playing around with what I think is the best prep.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cloves, Coconut, Peppercorn

Oh my goodness. This is a fantastic tea! It’s my absolute favourite from Davids. I had picked this up with another tea, and was not impressed by the other so when I went to try this tea, I thought it would be a disappointment as well. This tea surpassed my expectations by far. It was an AMAZING blend.

This tea has a beautiful taste. The first sip, I wasn’t so sure. But as I continued to drink it, it just got better and better.

I can taste ginger, spice, and creamy coconut. A nice spicy aftertaste was left in my mouth even about half an hour after finishing the tea. I didn’t add any milk or sweetener to this yet the creaminess of the coconut did it’s job fully. I am pleased, especially since this is a fairly inexpensive tea!

EDIT: Upped the rating on this one to 100. I think it’s safe to say this is my new favourite tea. Tastes GREAT as a latte! Took advantage of DAVID’S web special… got their Chai Collection buy one get one free! Can’t WAIT for it to arrive!

Also, I forgot to mention before, this tea can be steeped as long as you need. The flavour gets better the longer it steeps, so I just leave mine in the tea ball and I’m good to go.

Flavors: Creamy, Ginger, Spices, Sweet

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I love chai, but this is too spicy for me… must be the pink peppercorns.

Tea #6 from Another Traveling Tea Box?!?!?!

I like this tea…I can definitely taste the coconut, and the combination of spices, with a little kick at the end from the peppercorns. The spices are not overpowering. I almost get a chocolate taste (even though there is no chocolate)…not anything overpowering…just subtle.

I think this tea works very well together, and I would buy it.

5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Definitely one of my favourite Chais. I like that I can steep this one as long as I want and it doesn’t get bitter. It works for multiple steeps as well. I got this on sale in a Chai collection and I’m really pleased with it. Nice spice flavours. This is one that I always have with me, just in case.

The cinnamon and cloves are most pronounced, bit of ginger, but then there’s the rooibos which just has a FLAVOUR that I can’t quite put my finger on. I don’t really get the coconut flavour from this, but I’m not exactly trying to find it either.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 15 OZ / 443 ML

i don’t typically like flavored or sweet teas but this strikes a nice balance of traditional chai flavors and some subtle sweetness.

Nice light chai. I would suggest without milk. It’s not perfect, not a classic chai but quite good.

8 min or more 1 tsp 300 OZ / 8872 ML

I loved all what was in the tea, I just didn’t like how it all tasted together. I brewed a 10 oz cup with 1 tablespoon of leaves, and I thought it was very weak still. I brew my own chai blends very strong, so my palate is always wanting that. I wanted to love this tea, but just couldn’t.