Coco Chai Rooibos

Chai Fruit Rooibos Blend
Cardamom, Cinnamon, Clove, Coconut, Ginger, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Pink Peppercorn, Rooibos
Cinnamon, Coconut, Creamy, Fruity, Spicy, Sweet, Cloves, Peppercorn, Ginger, Spices, Clove, Cream, Honey, Vanilla, Cardamon
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

• “Having this is a tea latte from the Pearson Airport DT... omg. So delicious! A bit weaker than I would like, but the flavour is fabulous. It was recommended that I have it with soy milk (and I...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2246 tasting notes
  • “Yesterday when I made some of this tea iced to take to the Managers meeting, I had two young lads race up the the counter and ask for a sip. I made too much for my travel mug and rather than put...” Read full tasting note
    erinn 232 tasting notes
  • “When I bought this, I saw coco in the description and said "Ooooh chocolate chai!" and threw it in my cart. When it arrived I said "Oooooh I'm in the mood for some chocolate!" and made a pot. I...” Read full tasting note
    JacquelineM 1112 tasting notes
  • “Seriously, how good is this rooibos? I still can't believe I even like a red rooibos. I've been going through a bunch of my teas and trying them with this soy creamer I bought the other week,...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 780 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

A spicy adventure

If you’re into spice-based chais, this one is for you. It’s got a smooth base of caffeine-free rooibos, and a satisfying kick of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and piquant red peppercorns. Plus there’s a strong hint of coconut, for a slightly exotic twist. Try it straight up or infused in hot milk for a truly fabulous chai latte. It’s the kind of thing you get addicted to.

Ingredients: Fair Trade Certified Rooibos, coconut, cinnamon, ginger root, cardamom, cloves, pink peppercorns. With artificial and natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This time I’m tasting grass, then spices, but not very spicy. I will take the cinnamon chai over this. Hopefully I can sipdown this package quick.

Delicious. You can add milk too!

It’s a good, daily tea. Little bit of coconut, lots of chai. It’s got a good kick of flavor and I quite like it.

Sampled this today at my local DT… And again, I have another flavoured chai blend that I like! Not as good as Pumpkin Chai, but it is one I will definitely be trying again.

Coco Chai Rooibos has a full and satisfying chai flavor.. Also, this tea has cocoa in it, so that really completes it and compliments the chai! :) I bought this tea when I bought the David’s Top 3 set in a certain promotion. I totally get why this is a best seller, it’s fantastic and chai is very popular lately.

Tonight’s cup.

Opening the pouch, it smells really good. Very promising. I love Chai tea. I love spices…I really hope this is as good as it smells because I would really like to have an evening Chai alternative.

Anyway…it almost smells creamy. I’m going to guess that’s the coconut. And sweet….

….waiting…..

awe man….the flavors are good but SOOO WEAK!

Maybe I’ll try it again tomorrow and double it….

Rooibos isn’t my cup of tea, but I did find this one to be amongst the better ones that I’ve tried. It has a great smell with the cinnamon, ginger and red peppercorns.

My roommate discuss how this tea is lacking coconut here:

Not too much to say about this one. Not really a fan of Chai or Rooibos but this impressed me. First stumbled across this in my Advent Calendar and was happy with the choice, however I’m not sure it’d be a re-buy. Happy I tried it though!

Day 21 of my advent calendar,

Didn’t drink this one as i hate this tea. really can’t deal with all of the spices…