Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Butter, Carrot, Cinnamon, Clove, Lemon Zest, Malt, Pumpkin, Smoke, Spices, Caramel, Maple, Sugar, Sweet, Vanilla, Apple, Honey, Citrus Zest, Cloves
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From DAVIDsTEA

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I almost never drink chai. It’s something best saved for cold winter days, and in Texas, those come at a premium. But it’s finally chilly enough that I’m reluctant to pad around the house bare-footed, and I thought I’d give it another go.

I’m crazy about pumpkin-flavored anything, so DAVIDs TEA’s pumpkin chai seemed like an ideal choice. It’s absolutely adorable, for one—it has little pumpkin-shaped candies inside! Unfortunately, I just can’t get the hang of brewing it. I’ve been drinking my tea mostly without sweetener or milk, and I’ve found it difficult to get this one strong enough that it stand on its own.

It smells absolutely heavenly, though, which makes me a little sad.

I finally have my pumpkin chai! And it is just as delicious as I remembered!

So I brewed this up and loved it … but it is a LITTLE weak. The black tea base isn’t the strongest, but the flavor is great. Nice and warm, slightly brown sugary, and very appropriate for the autumn months. I find this is a much more satisfying cup when I mix a bit of straight assam tea in there to amp up the base. Sometimes I’ll drink it plain, but I do prefer it stronger.

195 °F / 90 °C

I tried this tea last week at my friends house, without adding any milk, sugar, honey or agave. It was pretty good, but i couldn’t really taste the pumpkin as much as i could smell it. I think there needs to be more pumpkin and less chai flavours. But thats just me.

FAVE TEA! Smells up the room like a freshly made pumpkin pie. It is a perfect blend of chai and pumpkin and spices. A-mazing!

I finally tried this one this fall. I think it is a great tea! Pumpkin is normally something hard for me to pick out because I don’t think it has much flavour.

This tea however does have lots of flavour. I wouldn’t go as far as calling it a chai in my books. It needs some more spice for that but then it would mute the fresh and subtle pumpkin taste that bleeds through.

I am not normally a black tea guy, but the colours and the buzz around this tea made me turn to the dark side….lol. I had this in the morning I found it to be a great starter tea. The taste was amazing and I give my full recommendation for this great Fall tea.

It is really hard not to like this tea. Even if I don’t drink it I love to smell it.
I love to drink it with some milk and maple syrup.
It is for sure one of their best tea ever.

I love this tea! I love the Pumpkin Pie tea from Premium Steap in Philadelphia & this one tastes just like it! The spices aren’t overpowering but nicely balanced (i.e. it’s not just cinnamon). The pumpkin flavoring comes through, giving the tea a full, rich creaminess. & most importantly, it doesn’t taste fake. It’s good black or with milk and/or sugar. One of my favorites!