Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Clove, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Nutmeg, Pumpkin, Ginger, Spices, Tea, Cardboard, Creamy, Spicy, Sweet, Butter, Lemon Zest, Malt, Smoke, Maple, Sugar, Vanilla, Apple, Honey, Citrus Zest, Cloves
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From DAVIDsTEA

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Surprisingly, this one wasn’t an immediate love for me. I think my expectations were a little high after reading the reviews of others. However, this is definitely the best pumpkin tea I’ve tried and it is perfect for fall. I brewed an entire pot of it (about 32 oz) and finished it before the pot went cool. I don’t really taste the actual pumpkin like others have said, but the spices are right on. This tea definitely evokes memories of warm pumpkin pie. I’d buy this again.

I really want to like this tea, the description sounds heavenly and like my cup of tea.

Sadly, this tea doesn’t come up to what I imagine it would be. I taste the pumpkin and the tea, but I’m not getting a lot of spice.

It is good, but it needs more spice in it.

I’ll keep drinking it, and I’ll probably order another bag. I’m hoping the next time I order it will be from a better batch (I’m guessing from reading the other reviews)? So far I’m mixing it with another chai, and it’s tasting pretty good.

Incredible— like the most satisfying bite of pumpkin pie, warm in your mouth. It reminds me of some cold-weather treat with a delicious clove-y cinnamon-y crumble on top.
EDIT: I made a pumpkin spice tea latte! http://instagr.am/p/PmwP9oSkVc/

It was a bit strong for me, but with a tad of milk, this tea is one of my favorites! a must have for the fall season. Mmmmm :)

Mmm pumpkin chai. You are one of my favourites.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this tea! I received a packet of this tea as a baby gift! ( I have awesome friends) It is perfect! I don’t need to add any sweetener or anything..just yum! Davids Tea also has instructions to make this into a chai latte and my goodness you will never try anything more delicious!

Since it’s out of season I’m contemplating on purchasing it online, another one of my favourites from davidstea! It literally tastes like pumpkin with a bunch of spicey notes. I ran out of this so quickly I’m sad I never went out to buy more, it truly gets you into the seasonal/halloweeney mood.

This is by far my favourite tea. So smooth and yummy. The flavour is not overpowering at all. It reminds me of my fave autumn sweater, and how can you beat that?

Absolutely love this tea1 It is so smooth.

This is my favorite tea… I literally have enough left for one cup.. until next fall. It steeps well and has a strong pumpkin taste which is great! its a little bit spicy, but also sweet at the same time… It also re-steeps well, i’ve noticed since almost finishing my tin!