Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Molasses, Pumpkin, Spices, Brown Sugar, Bergamot, Butternut Squash, Caramel, Carrot, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Nutmeg, Tea, Clove, Cardboard, Creamy, Spicy, Sweet, Butter, Lemon Zest, Malt, Smoke, Maple, Sugar, Vanilla, Apple, Honey, Citrus Zest
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From DAVIDsTEA

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Yummy but don’t over steep or this will get bitter. When it’s cold outside or you’ve had a bad day this is joy in a cup. So warm and full of the scents of holiday baking and pumpkin pie. Add whipped cream or milk. Use maple syrup or maple agave. This is really good to share with grandkids.

Maybe I’m just the harshest pumpkin critic of all time but… it needs more pumpkin! I could taste it, but it wasn’t enough to get me onto the tea 100%. Overall, combined with the spices it had a definite pumpkin pie flavour.
Maybe it was the black tea, or maybe it was because I was drinking it from one of those crumby paper cups from Davids Tea, but I’m not sure if I can really fall in love with this one quite yet.

This is such a good tea. I will have to get some more before they run out. Make it and sit and relax. I think this is still my fav, just bought some more today before they ran out!

Love this tea!!! I have even tried making the latte which was yummy too!!

I love fall and the many flavors that go with it. This pumpkin chai is no exception! Upon first opening the package, you smell the sweet, rich, depth of the caramel infused leaves and the warmth of the cloves and cardamom. As a special treat, I used steamed milk and added a small pinch of brown sugar (as the package suggests). I would describe this tea as mellow, and sweet when steeped. It’s considerably smooth on the way down, and warms the depth of my very being — Perfect on a fall day. I would not say the spices are very prominent, but they add a slight complexity to this otherwise sweet tea. Best consumed on a cold day after dinner.

An oldie but a goodie.
This tea is lovely straight up, but even better with some steamed milk.

om nom nom

I can’t really say much more about this tea that hasn’t already been said. It’s simply fantastic. If you like black tea and pumpkin, get yourself some. My husband loves it as a latte, I prefer it black. It’s great however you take it.

I think the whole pumpkin thing is overdone, but I did like this one. It was pumpkin-y without tasting fake or like it was trying too hard. A lot of Davdi’s Teas seem to be trying too hard. The little pumpkins did brighten my day, and I enjoyed the flavor balance.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger, Molasses, Pumpkin

1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I can’t say I’m a huge fan of this one. I normally like everything/anything that has something to do with pumpkin (especially in the fall!!) but this one just doesn’t strike my fancy. No matter low much or little I steep it, or how much I steep at a time, the taste is just never strong enough for me. Which is a little strange, considering this is a chai tea…

Well anyways, I’m sure someone else would love this tea, but I find it a little too weak for my taste, especially where the pumpkin is concerned.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Pumpkin

I just received my first Davids Tea order today Yeahh!! It was so fast, I got it only two days after I ordered. And the box looks like a little present with nice paper wrap and free samples… Haha I’m so excited!
So this tea was in it, I bought the 100g tin because I’m not sure if they’ve finally added it to their permanent collection… It looks like it but better safe than sorry.
It’s spicy, but not too much so I can still drink it in the morning for a nice boost. And like others said it really tastes like pumpkin… I love pumpkin!!
Drink it hot with milk and brown sugar for a comforting winter drink.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Pumpkin