Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Pumpkin Pieces
Cinnamon, Clove, Pumpkin, Caramel, Cloves, Creamy, Nutmeg, Pastries, Smoke, Spices, Artificial, Butternut Squash, Smooth, Sweet, Ginger, Molasses, Candy, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Bergamot, Carrot, Tea, Cardboard, Spicy, Butter, Lemon Zest, Malt, Maple, Sugar, Orange Zest, Apple, Honey, Citrus Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

Celebrate the harvest

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, squash pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, caramel (skimmed milk, sugar, glucose syrup, butter, sorbitol, mono and diglycerides), carrot, lemon peel, pumpkin candies (sugar, rice flour, cottonseed oil, soybean oil, corn starch, gum arabic, cellulose gum, yellow 6, conf

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Yummy but don’t over steep or this will get bitter. When it’s cold outside or you’ve had a bad day this is joy in a cup. So warm and full of the scents of holiday baking and pumpkin pie. Add whipped cream or milk. Use maple syrup or maple agave. This is really good to share with grandkids.

Maybe I’m just the harshest pumpkin critic of all time but… it needs more pumpkin! I could taste it, but it wasn’t enough to get me onto the tea 100%. Overall, combined with the spices it had a definite pumpkin pie flavour.
Maybe it was the black tea, or maybe it was because I was drinking it from one of those crumby paper cups from Davids Tea, but I’m not sure if I can really fall in love with this one quite yet.

This is such a good tea. I will have to get some more before they run out. Make it and sit and relax. I think this is still my fav, just bought some more today before they ran out!

Love this tea!!! I have even tried making the latte which was yummy too!!

I love fall and the many flavors that go with it. This pumpkin chai is no exception! Upon first opening the package, you smell the sweet, rich, depth of the caramel infused leaves and the warmth of the cloves and cardamom. As a special treat, I used steamed milk and added a small pinch of brown sugar (as the package suggests). I would describe this tea as mellow, and sweet when steeped. It’s considerably smooth on the way down, and warms the depth of my very being — Perfect on a fall day. I would not say the spices are very prominent, but they add a slight complexity to this otherwise sweet tea. Best consumed on a cold day after dinner.

Yum! I really shouldn’t be drinking caffeinated teas in the evening, but this just begs to be sipped whilst cuddled under a blanket on a cold winter’s night. Ok, so it’s not technically winter yet, but it’s still darn cold. This is by far and beyond the best tea from the pumpkin collection. My son can’t resist stealing a few sips here and there when he thinks I’m not looking. The balance of chai spice and pumpkin flavouring is just delicious.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Pumpkin

Boiling 7 min, 45 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Halloween in a cup! Bold pumpkin flavour with sweet notes of cinnamon and caramel candy. The black tea base goes a long way in ensuring this blend doesn’t become sickly sweet. I had the misfortune of oversteeping this once and it tasted burned and horrible, so brewer beware! When made correctly, this is potentially the best flavour of the fall season and will likely make a return every year.
Part of the DAVIDsTEA Fall 2015 collection. (Though it should be a permanent addition.)

Flavors: Caramel, Cinnamon, Pumpkin

I only had a sip in-store, but another exhibit of how DavidsTea consistently screws up chai. Every chai I’ve had from them is frantic with the flavours fighting each other… The vanilla chai is the only one I could consistently drink. It looks like I’m in the minority on this pumpkin one though. I’ll stick to the incredible masala chai my parents buy from the grocery store.

Eh? I wanted to like this so bad. I’ve heard so many people rave about it for such a long time. There’s no spices at all and there’s merely a pumpkin flavour neither. The chocolate chili chai and the coco chai are much better chais from DT!

This one basically begs to be tried as a latte so I had to give it a go. I found that it really brought out the feeling of eating pumpkin pie (and the milk kind of gave it a covered in whipped cream vibe that I doubt anyone would complain about). This would make for a great after dinner drink on Thanksgiving.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cloves, Nutmeg, Pastries, Pumpkin