Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Pumpkin, Bergamot, Butternut Squash, Caramel, Carrot, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Nutmeg, Tea, Spices, Clove, Ginger, Cardboard, Creamy, Spicy, Sweet, Butter, Lemon Zest, Malt, Smoke, Maple, Sugar, Vanilla, Apple, Honey, Citrus Zest, Cloves
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From DAVIDsTEA

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Yummy but don’t over steep or this will get bitter. When it’s cold outside or you’ve had a bad day this is joy in a cup. So warm and full of the scents of holiday baking and pumpkin pie. Add whipped cream or milk. Use maple syrup or maple agave. This is really good to share with grandkids.

Maybe I’m just the harshest pumpkin critic of all time but… it needs more pumpkin! I could taste it, but it wasn’t enough to get me onto the tea 100%. Overall, combined with the spices it had a definite pumpkin pie flavour.
Maybe it was the black tea, or maybe it was because I was drinking it from one of those crumby paper cups from Davids Tea, but I’m not sure if I can really fall in love with this one quite yet.

This is such a good tea. I will have to get some more before they run out. Make it and sit and relax. I think this is still my fav, just bought some more today before they ran out!

Love this tea!!! I have even tried making the latte which was yummy too!!

I love fall and the many flavors that go with it. This pumpkin chai is no exception! Upon first opening the package, you smell the sweet, rich, depth of the caramel infused leaves and the warmth of the cloves and cardamom. As a special treat, I used steamed milk and added a small pinch of brown sugar (as the package suggests). I would describe this tea as mellow, and sweet when steeped. It’s considerably smooth on the way down, and warms the depth of my very being — Perfect on a fall day. I would not say the spices are very prominent, but they add a slight complexity to this otherwise sweet tea. Best consumed on a cold day after dinner.

Trick or Treat! This is a tea is no trick, its a treat for your pallet. A tea that will get you pumped for pumpkin and all the fall activities. There are even little orange sugar pumpkins in this lovely loose tea. The taste is of plump pumpkins and cinnamon. A sweet tasting black tea that will warm you up for a chilly day. The perfect tea for the morning or afternoon.

Flavors: Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Pumpkin

This is best prepared as a latte – and is absolutely delicious. It’s a great treat and best sweetened with a bit of brown sugar. It’s not as great brewed simply, but still better than most black teas.

One of my fave!

Flavors: Bergamot, Brown Sugar, Butternut Squash, Caramel, Carrot, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Nutmeg, Pumpkin, Tea

140 °F / 60 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 22 OZ / 650 ML

99/100 simply because I didn’t taste as much pumpkin as I would’ve liked. I never buy/drink/like chai teas because of the spices, but this one really made me fall in love.

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I’m starting to find it kind of funny just how many teas I’ve tried from David’s without ever placing an order from them yet. I wanted to hate this company when I first heard of it, simply because it seemed like another big chain Teavana sort of deal to me. But, after trying a bunch of different things and always being pleasantly surprised, I am most certainly going to be placing an order. Probably around Black Friday or Christmas. Do they usually have decent sales?

So, this tea. I have a love/hate relationship with pumpkin teas because I want to love them all until I find out that I can’t taste pumpkin or that there is way too much cinnamon/spices. But, again, I was pleasantly surprised here. Although I still wouldn’t grab this one when I’m thinking pumpkin, I liked this one more than any of the other pumpkin chai teas I’ve had because the spices were perfectly suited to my tastes.

Thanks, Ost, for letting me try this one!

Flavors: Spices

Nxtdoor

Last year I waited for their Black Friday sale and found there wasn’t much of a sale. So all my orders were placed elsewhere. (Della terra, butiki and a couple of others)

The Cookie Lady

Good to know! I’ll probably end up saving my Black Friday budget for places with great sales, too. And maybe I’ll just place an order with David’s around the first of the year or something. Thanks for the heads up on that!