Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Lazey

From DAVIDsTEA

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

So perfect for fall! The little pumpkins make me smile. :)

I wanted something to warm me up on a cold winter night and this did the job. Inspired by the recent thread about what milk/cream people add to their teas, I tried adding vanilla almond milk with a bit of brown sugar… what I ended up with was pumpkin pie goodness. Honestly try adding a little bit of something to add creaminess to the tea and sweetness. So good!

Boiling 8 min or more

Soo delicious. One of my favourite teas for Fall. At least it used to be before I became allergic to cinnamon! The pumpkin flavour is authentic and not at all artificial like some pumpkin teas can be. Definitely recommend having some milk in this one. I just wish I tried making it into a latte before I became sensitive to cinnamon.

Delicious! Can’t stop drinking it!

I agree with Tealizzy, does nothing for me…Yuck!!!

love this! it’s a sweeter tea – the caramel flavour really comes across well. there’s also that “pumpkin pie spice” flavour to it, which i really enjoyed. this is one i happily steep for a longer period of time to get as much of that flavour as possible (normally i prefer weaker flavour).

mix with a bit of maple for sweetness and hazelnut creamer and it is so lovely. fall in a cup!

Whew! The David’s Tea store that I go to was so busy today, it was crazy.

After 15 minutes I could finally order my Pumpkin Chai ! When she prepared the tea I could smell the spices! All in all, this is a very nice little blend, a bit sugary but not too much. Took a 100g home, thanks David’s Tea.

Pumpkin Chai is best named Pumpkin Tea. It’s nice, very pretty to look at but Chai, no not chai at all. Perhaps I have been spoiled by the strong cinnamon and cardamom spices found in Teavanas Samarai, Maharaja and even White Ayurvedic Chai. No one could mistake any of those for anything but chai teas. If anyone can recommend a David’s Tea offering that is similar in flavoring I would be in seventh heaven. I no longer shop at Teavanas as they, unlike David’s Tea, decided not to invest in my town and their online sales policies have left me frustrated to say the least. I vote with my money, lol. In essence Pumpkin Chai Tea great for those expecting mild flavours not chai.

Tasty, tasty fall tea. Not one my “BEST TEA EVVAAAAR” but very nice.

Also resteeps fairly well, adding 30secs to the time.

The spices are the most prominent which is not a bad thing. It’s a perfect pumpkin spice balance, that brings the comforting quality to the tea. As a plus, cinnamon and cloves are fantastic and good for your health (as are most spices). When it gets cold out, reach for this wonderful tea, to help keep you warm and feeling good.