Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Cinnamon, Pumpkin, Spices, Butter, Carrot, Clove, Lemon Zest, Malt, Smoke, Caramel, Maple, Sugar, Sweet, Vanilla, Apple, Honey, Citrus Zest, Cloves
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From DAVIDsTEA

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

So good. Wish I’d bought more of this when I had the chance. Doesn’t taste like the fake pumpkin flavor that’s so prevalent in the fall, it’s a good balance and very doable.

Another backlog from ages ago.

I was hoping this one would taste like pumpkin pie. The reviews raved about how pumpkiny and delicious it was. I, however, never really got pumpkin from this tea. I tried it plain, with sugar, with brown sugar, with milk, as a latte with cinnamon and every combination of those options. It was good, but flat, not the punch of pumpkiny sweetness the reviews promised.

Not a bad tea, but not one I’ll be reordering. :-/

Very dessert-like; reminds me of pumpkin pie. Like it a lot.
Maybe a bit intense, would not drink too often. If you want to make pumpkin chai latte, don’t make it 100% milk – it becomes stodgy.

I love chai teas however not a fan of this one. The after taste is bitter and lingers on your tongue. Something about the flavouring they had in there that is a little off, too artificial maybe? Definitely not enough spice for me. Once I had it brewed it was only bearable for the first few hot sips, after that I chucked it. Super disappointed as I’m usually a fan of all things pumpkin and chai.

Let’s face it: It doesn’t take like pumpkin. I was expecting it to, but really those pumpkin candies only add sugar, as they are pumpkin-shaped sprinkles. I was disappointed.

So perfect for fall! The little pumpkins make me smile. :)

I wanted something to warm me up on a cold winter night and this did the job. Inspired by the recent thread about what milk/cream people add to their teas, I tried adding vanilla almond milk with a bit of brown sugar… what I ended up with was pumpkin pie goodness. Honestly try adding a little bit of something to add creaminess to the tea and sweetness. So good!

Boiling 8 min or more

Soo delicious. One of my favourite teas for Fall. At least it used to be before I became allergic to cinnamon! The pumpkin flavour is authentic and not at all artificial like some pumpkin teas can be. Definitely recommend having some milk in this one. I just wish I tried making it into a latte before I became sensitive to cinnamon.

Delicious! Can’t stop drinking it!

I agree with Tealizzy, does nothing for me…Yuck!!!