Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Cinnamon, Clove, Pumpkin, Spices, Sugar, Sweet, Vanilla, Apple, Caramel, Carrot, Honey, Citrus Zest, Cloves
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From DAVIDsTEA

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

love this! it’s a sweeter tea – the caramel flavour really comes across well. there’s also that “pumpkin pie spice” flavour to it, which i really enjoyed. this is one i happily steep for a longer period of time to get as much of that flavour as possible (normally i prefer weaker flavour).

mix with a bit of maple for sweetness and hazelnut creamer and it is so lovely. fall in a cup!

Whew! The David’s Tea store that I go to was so busy today, it was crazy.

After 15 minutes I could finally order my Pumpkin Chai ! When she prepared the tea I could smell the spices! All in all, this is a very nice little blend, a bit sugary but not too much. Took a 100g home, thanks David’s Tea.

Pumpkin Chai is best named Pumpkin Tea. It’s nice, very pretty to look at but Chai, no not chai at all. Perhaps I have been spoiled by the strong cinnamon and cardamom spices found in Teavanas Samarai, Maharaja and even White Ayurvedic Chai. No one could mistake any of those for anything but chai teas. If anyone can recommend a David’s Tea offering that is similar in flavoring I would be in seventh heaven. I no longer shop at Teavanas as they, unlike David’s Tea, decided not to invest in my town and their online sales policies have left me frustrated to say the least. I vote with my money, lol. In essence Pumpkin Chai Tea great for those expecting mild flavours not chai.

Tasty, tasty fall tea. Not one my “BEST TEA EVVAAAAR” but very nice.

Also resteeps fairly well, adding 30secs to the time.

The spices are the most prominent which is not a bad thing. It’s a perfect pumpkin spice balance, that brings the comforting quality to the tea. As a plus, cinnamon and cloves are fantastic and good for your health (as are most spices). When it gets cold out, reach for this wonderful tea, to help keep you warm and feeling good.

This is why I love fall. It’s damn yummy, just a regular chai with a hint of pumpkin pie spice. The orange pumpkin candies in the mix are cute!

My first David’s Tea and I loooved it.
Smells AMAZING and tastes so good. Can’t wait to make more!

I’m not a fan of Pumpkin Pie AT ALL, but I got this in the Fall Collection 2013 and it smelled pretty good.
It took me a few brews of it before I started to like it. I wish that it had a little more spice to it when brewed, but I still like it enough to order 100g and possibly more before they retire it for another year.

EDIT: TOTALLY ADDICTED TO PUMPKIN CHAI!!!!!

I got really into loose leaf tea last year after I couldn’t get my hands on this anymore and never was able to try it. I hate pumpkin pie, I don’t really eat pumpkin in any other forms but I LOVE this. I had it as a latte and OHHMAGOSHHHHH this was amazeballssssss. I agree with someone before me who said this is like fall in a cup. It’s a cozy snuggly tea perfect on its own and/or with milk and sugar. When my little 25 g is done I will be buying them out at the end of fall.

This tea is so amazing!
It is such a shame that this tea is only seasonal. Better stock up i guess!