Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Butter, Carrot, Cinnamon, Clove, Lemon Zest, Malt, Pumpkin, Smoke, Spices, Caramel, Maple, Sugar, Sweet, Vanilla, Apple, Honey, Citrus Zest, Cloves
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From DAVIDsTEA

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

The spices are the most prominent which is not a bad thing. It’s a perfect pumpkin spice balance, that brings the comforting quality to the tea. As a plus, cinnamon and cloves are fantastic and good for your health (as are most spices). When it gets cold out, reach for this wonderful tea, to help keep you warm and feeling good.

This is why I love fall. It’s damn yummy, just a regular chai with a hint of pumpkin pie spice. The orange pumpkin candies in the mix are cute!

My first David’s Tea and I loooved it.
Smells AMAZING and tastes so good. Can’t wait to make more!

I’m not a fan of Pumpkin Pie AT ALL, but I got this in the Fall Collection 2013 and it smelled pretty good.
It took me a few brews of it before I started to like it. I wish that it had a little more spice to it when brewed, but I still like it enough to order 100g and possibly more before they retire it for another year.

EDIT: TOTALLY ADDICTED TO PUMPKIN CHAI!!!!!

I got really into loose leaf tea last year after I couldn’t get my hands on this anymore and never was able to try it. I hate pumpkin pie, I don’t really eat pumpkin in any other forms but I LOVE this. I had it as a latte and OHHMAGOSHHHHH this was amazeballssssss. I agree with someone before me who said this is like fall in a cup. It’s a cozy snuggly tea perfect on its own and/or with milk and sugar. When my little 25 g is done I will be buying them out at the end of fall.

This tea is so amazing!
It is such a shame that this tea is only seasonal. Better stock up i guess!

Tried this as just a hot cup to go yesterday at Davidstea because of all the hype! Loved it so much I came back later that evening to buy a bag of it ! Its definitely a very true pumpkin pie tasting tea. Pumpkin pie isn’t my favourite but this tea is a must have in my collection!

It’s weird: I am not usally a fan of chai, nor of pumpkin, but I tried this as a sample tonight and I actually liked it! I’m shocked by how much, really!

I’m really craving this right now. Hopefully David’s brings it back; I don’t see why they wouldn’t. The spice and the flavour profile is great, and it smells like a cup of autumn.

I tried to make the recipe thay recommend on pinterest, not so good, maybe in a diferent preparation.