Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Cinnamon, Pumpkin, Spices, Butter, Carrot, Clove, Lemon Zest, Malt, Smoke, Caramel, Maple, Sugar, Sweet, Vanilla, Apple, Honey, Citrus Zest, Cloves
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From DAVIDsTEA

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Almost like a pumpkin chai! Delicious!

First time trying this. :) So excited! The smell made me even more excited, it smells delish!

Drinking it now, it didn’t disappoint. :) Unlike the Harvest Pumpkin Chai from Infusions, this actually does taste like pumpkin. It has that right cinnamon and clovesy spice that I like.

Since this was my first time trying this, I steeped in the middle of the recommendation (it suggested 4-6, so I went with 5) but I think next time I’ll steep for the 6. While it’s quite tasty, I’m finding myself smacking my lips a bit trying to taste it even more, which is something I’m not used to doing with black tea. But this is an easy fix, and not an actual criticism of the tea itself.

If I could change one thing, it’d be that it’d be nice if you could taste the base a little bit more, but for a yummy pumpkiny treat, this definitely hits the spot. :)

Super yum but seem to only want to drink it in the fall. I’m a seasonal sorta gal.

This tea smells and tastes great!!! It smells like fresh baked pumpkin pie and it tastes almost the same (the smell is sweet but being that this is a black tea, without sweetener you can taste the flavours, just not the sweetness that you smell).

I was going to wait awhile to review this one, but the bag smelled so good I couldn’t resist. Before adding water, it smells like really good oatmeal cookies. Steeped smell is cinnamon and pumpkin. On taste I get the same, and it’s pretty well balanced. After I was halfway done drinking it I added milk and a little sugar. With milk the pumpkin taste is a little stronger. This is really good. The best home made chai latte I’ve had thus far actually.

I am an avid David’s Tea drinker. As a chai, this one has a great fall feel to it.

Tried this straight for a second time and I’m still not seeing what all the fuss is about and where the flavour is! I have a little left in my sample, so I might try mixing in some milk/sweetener next time. I’m not sure if its this particular flavour or if I just don’t like chai in general.

Very good pumpkin flavor, creamy, good!

185 °F / 85 °C

Really good, pumpkiny tea! It does need just a dash of sugar, though, just to counter the cloves bitterness.

This was the first chai tea I had ever encountered that really drew me in. My attraction to anything pumpkin was originally what had pulled me to purchase this tea and I’m so thankful that I did. Definitely a favourite in my books, a fall favourite that I will continue to pull out year after year or even in those desperate spring months where I’m craving pumpkin pie and thanksgiving feel.