Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Pumpkin, Artificial, Butternut Squash, Cinnamon, Clove, Creamy, Smooth, Sweet, Cloves, Ginger, Molasses, Candy, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Nutmeg, Spices, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Bergamot, Caramel, Carrot, Tea, Cardboard, Spicy, Butter, Lemon Zest, Malt, Smoke, Maple, Sugar, Orange Zest, Apple, Honey, Citrus Zest
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From DAVIDsTEA

The Fall Collection

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is one of my favourite Chai teas, I think I would enjoy it more if it had more pumpkin flavouring. One of the teas that makes me feel cozy and warm on rainy days. Does taste very good with a splash of fireball in it!

So good. Wish I’d bought more of this when I had the chance. Doesn’t taste like the fake pumpkin flavor that’s so prevalent in the fall, it’s a good balance and very doable.

Sipdown!

I finished this off last night with an overleafed cup and … I still don’t like it. It definitely had more flavor this way, but if I let it cool down too much it was bitter and nasty. I get pumpkin in the smell of the dry leaf and maybe a bit of spices when it’s steeped, but overall, I find it disappointing. Guess this just isn’t my tea.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Very dessert-like; reminds me of pumpkin pie. Like it a lot.
Maybe a bit intense, would not drink too often. If you want to make pumpkin chai latte, don’t make it 100% milk – it becomes stodgy.

I love chai teas however not a fan of this one. The after taste is bitter and lingers on your tongue. Something about the flavouring they had in there that is a little off, too artificial maybe? Definitely not enough spice for me. Once I had it brewed it was only bearable for the first few hot sips, after that I chucked it. Super disappointed as I’m usually a fan of all things pumpkin and chai.

Let’s face it: It doesn’t take like pumpkin. I was expecting it to, but really those pumpkin candies only add sugar, as they are pumpkin-shaped sprinkles. I was disappointed.

So perfect for fall! The little pumpkins make me smile. :)

I wanted something to warm me up on a cold winter night and this did the job. Inspired by the recent thread about what milk/cream people add to their teas, I tried adding vanilla almond milk with a bit of brown sugar… what I ended up with was pumpkin pie goodness. Honestly try adding a little bit of something to add creaminess to the tea and sweetness. So good!

Boiling 8 min or more

Soo delicious. One of my favourite teas for Fall. At least it used to be before I became allergic to cinnamon! The pumpkin flavour is authentic and not at all artificial like some pumpkin teas can be. Definitely recommend having some milk in this one. I just wish I tried making it into a latte before I became sensitive to cinnamon.

Delicious! Can’t stop drinking it!