Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Cinnamon, Pumpkin, Spices, Brown Sugar, Bergamot, Butternut Squash, Caramel, Carrot, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Nutmeg, Tea, Clove, Ginger, Cardboard, Creamy, Spicy, Sweet, Butter, Lemon Zest, Malt, Smoke, Maple, Sugar, Vanilla, Apple, Honey, Citrus Zest, Cloves
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From DAVIDsTEA

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I got really into loose leaf tea last year after I couldn’t get my hands on this anymore and never was able to try it. I hate pumpkin pie, I don’t really eat pumpkin in any other forms but I LOVE this. I had it as a latte and OHHMAGOSHHHHH this was amazeballssssss. I agree with someone before me who said this is like fall in a cup. It’s a cozy snuggly tea perfect on its own and/or with milk and sugar. When my little 25 g is done I will be buying them out at the end of fall.

This tea is so amazing!
It is such a shame that this tea is only seasonal. Better stock up i guess!

Tried this as just a hot cup to go yesterday at Davidstea because of all the hype! Loved it so much I came back later that evening to buy a bag of it ! Its definitely a very true pumpkin pie tasting tea. Pumpkin pie isn’t my favourite but this tea is a must have in my collection!

It’s weird: I am not usally a fan of chai, nor of pumpkin, but I tried this as a sample tonight and I actually liked it! I’m shocked by how much, really!

I’m really craving this right now. Hopefully David’s brings it back; I don’t see why they wouldn’t. The spice and the flavour profile is great, and it smells like a cup of autumn.

I tried to make the recipe thay recommend on pinterest, not so good, maybe in a diferent preparation.

This… this is the essence of fall in a tall travel mug on the chilly walk to class.
At first I thought it was a little weak on the pumpkin and chai flavors but it gets better with every sip!

I still have a semi-full tin of this from last October. Got some of it purely on the hype. However I have this weird…seasonal thing where I can only drink pumpkiny stuff in autumn, so I’ve not touched it since.

First try? I wasn’t thrilled, but.. in hindsight, I was prob’ly doin’ it wrong. >_> Its got loads of potential and I keep sniffing it everytime I rifle through the tea cupboard. Soon…

That said, it tastes like pumpkin. It smells like pumpkin and autumn and Halloween and weirdly enough that sweet smell of fallen leaves in the rain. Perfect for October. Mid-spring though? Hm…

EDIT: EUREKA. MY GOD WE HAVE IT.

Mama Owl found a recipe somewhere that DT posted for Pumpkin Chai. With much trepidation I followed. Turns out I’ve been doin’ it wrong this whole time. The flavour was too rich and I could never finish a full cup, but done indian style over the stove like a traditional chai? Topped with brown sugar and cream froth? Its like pumpkin pie. We have FOUND THE SECRET LADIES AND GENTS. Owlie can finally enjoy Pumpkin Chai. _ (Rating adjusted accordingly)

Perfect pumpkin chai tea…yummy! I put a little brown sugar and half & half. Delicious fall latte!

With scalded milk and a spoonful of brown sugar, this fall chai blissfully mingles warm pumpkin, sweetness, and spice.