Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Pumpkin Pieces
Cinnamon, Cloves, Creamy, Nutmeg, Pumpkin, Pastries, Caramel, Smoke, Spices, Artificial, Butternut Squash, Clove, Smooth, Sweet, Ginger, Molasses, Candy, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Bergamot, Carrot, Tea, Cardboard, Spicy, Butter, Lemon Zest, Malt, Maple, Sugar, Orange Zest, Apple, Honey, Citrus Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

2 Images

Celebrate the harvest

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, squash pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Let’s face it: It doesn’t take like pumpkin. I was expecting it to, but really those pumpkin candies only add sugar, as they are pumpkin-shaped sprinkles. I was disappointed.

So perfect for fall! The little pumpkins make me smile. :)

I wanted something to warm me up on a cold winter night and this did the job. Inspired by the recent thread about what milk/cream people add to their teas, I tried adding vanilla almond milk with a bit of brown sugar… what I ended up with was pumpkin pie goodness. Honestly try adding a little bit of something to add creaminess to the tea and sweetness. So good!

Boiling 8 min or more

Soo delicious. One of my favourite teas for Fall. At least it used to be before I became allergic to cinnamon! The pumpkin flavour is authentic and not at all artificial like some pumpkin teas can be. Definitely recommend having some milk in this one. I just wish I tried making it into a latte before I became sensitive to cinnamon.

Delicious! Can’t stop drinking it!

I agree with Tealizzy, does nothing for me…Yuck!!!

This review is for the chocolate bar, not for the tea. If there is a separate entry for the chocolate bar, let me know and I’ll move it over.

I’m just loving DAVID’s spiced pumpkin tea in latte form. I cannot drink pumpkin chai because it’s black tea. However, when I was at DAVID’s last, I noticed some chocolate bars and decided to pick up 2 because of the $10/2 bar deal. Expensive, yes, but I was craving some chocolate, and figured I would be okay with pumpkin chai tea infused into a chocolate bar, as long as I didn’t eat too much.

This chocolate bar is milk chocolate with the pumpkin chai tea infused. When you unwrap the chocolate, you don’t notice too many “flecks” of tea like the other bars from DAVIDs. However, this chocolate bar is most certainly pumpkin chai. Very strong pumpkin flavour mixed with milk chocolate. It tastes just like pumpkin pie, and is sooooo delicious. I absolutely recommend trying it. Yes it is expensive, but it’s one of the most delicious chocolate bars I’ve ever add. So unique and flavorful.

Flavors: Pumpkin

This has motivated me to get the chocolate bars. Picked up two last night!

yay! Let me know what you think :)

love this! it’s a sweeter tea – the caramel flavour really comes across well. there’s also that “pumpkin pie spice” flavour to it, which i really enjoyed. this is one i happily steep for a longer period of time to get as much of that flavour as possible (normally i prefer weaker flavour).

mix with a bit of maple for sweetness and hazelnut creamer and it is so lovely. fall in a cup!

Whew! The David’s Tea store that I go to was so busy today, it was crazy.

After 15 minutes I could finally order my Pumpkin Chai ! When she prepared the tea I could smell the spices! All in all, this is a very nice little blend, a bit sugary but not too much. Took a 100g home, thanks David’s Tea.

Pumpkin Chai is best named Pumpkin Tea. It’s nice, very pretty to look at but Chai, no not chai at all. Perhaps I have been spoiled by the strong cinnamon and cardamom spices found in Teavanas Samarai, Maharaja and even White Ayurvedic Chai. No one could mistake any of those for anything but chai teas. If anyone can recommend a David’s Tea offering that is similar in flavoring I would be in seventh heaven. I no longer shop at Teavanas as they, unlike David’s Tea, decided not to invest in my town and their online sales policies have left me frustrated to say the least. I vote with my money, lol. In essence Pumpkin Chai Tea great for those expecting mild flavours not chai.