Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Cinnamon, Pumpkin, Spices, Butter, Carrot, Clove, Lemon Zest, Malt, Smoke, Caramel, Maple, Sugar, Sweet, Vanilla, Apple, Honey, Citrus Zest, Cloves
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From DAVIDsTEA

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Boiled in the Breville for 6 min, then added a bit of soymilk and sweetener. Now I’m sipping it watching the sunset, it’s late october, and I have something to say: THIS TASTES LIKE FALL.

When I think of autumn, I don’t think of Starbucks pumpkin lattes, no, I think of DavidsTea pumpkin chai! It’s got a sweet flavour on it’s own so I do not feel the need to add additional sweetening. This tea has got the perfect combination of spices, black tea, and pumpkin flavour! It’s kind of like a pumpkin pie to me. When you add some milk, it’s perfect. This tea is also great hot or cold, though I prefer it hot.

YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM!!!! I love fall and this is the perfect tea for this time of year! Really good with a spoonful of brown sugar and I’m going to try it with a bit of milk next time!

Good as a latte but not crazy about it plain

This will be the tea that keeps me from slipping back to coffee

I am editing my original negative review. At first I was disappointed, since this did not taste like Pumpkin Pie, which is what I expected. But, I am changing my mind. Once I got over the initial disappointment, I found that this was something of a treat while I am watching what I am eating. It tastes a bit junky, like candy, with a fraction of the calories. I still like Saigon Chai better, but this tea has really grown on me.

the tea is good, but the after taste.. ew. 10 minutes after drinking it I had to brush my teeth to get rid of the taste

205 °F / 96 °C

Brown sugar, milk, foamy latte style, top with a dash of cinnamon and brown sugar. Sit back and enjoy a little non-denominational heaven. So good, it’s such a perfect mix of pumpkin and spice. I have three tins stored away and this is the tea that all my friends end up asking for when they come to visit.

I am new to Chai teas as my lactose intolerance prohibits me from drinking any dairy. When I bought the pumpkin chai, I asked the girls working at DavidsTea if they had tried it without milk- they said it was excellent. I purchased the tea and was excited to try it, it seemed like an ideal drink for a snowy winter day. After steeping my tea in the NOBLE tea tumbler, I tried the tea and was a little bit overwhelmed by the flavours. I added some brown sugar and a packet of sweetener and it was pretty good. I then poured half my tea into another mug and added lactose free milk (which i heated up a bit), this tasted much better! I am very diet conscious, so I’m not sure if I would drink this tea very often because of all the calories I have to add to it. I prefer my teas plain, sometimes with a bit of sweetener. Overall, it was a good tea and I understand all the good reviews about it. It is definitely best around thanksgiving or on a cold winter day!

185 °F / 85 °C

Was pretty good. Smells like pie and sugar. I didn’t get as much of the pumpkin (either in smell or taste) as everyone else, but it was still a very good cup of tea. Also, it got way better, in my opinion, after it cooled to room temp.