Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Lazey

From DAVIDsTEA

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Best tea ever…love it, wish it was available all year.

This is my all time favorite tea. I am so disappointed that it’s only seasonal. Store it in a tin to make sure it stays fresh. I am not sure why people are saying they don’t taste the pumpkin. I find perfect. I usually steep my teas very long. The taste is sweet but very warming and calming. I always add just a teaspoon of brown sugar and 2 of milk. It’s also amazing in a latte!

this tea is perfect :)
the smell evokes memories of crisp autumn days, and thanksgiving dinners.
pumpkin chai smells and tastes exactly like spice cake
again, it’s perfect.

It’s not very pumpkin-y. This tastes like several of the other “flavored” black teas I’ve tried from Davids Tea.

It’s one of those teas that should never be out of stock but is unavailable all the time. Why? Because everyone buys it. It’s that good. It was a must during Fall, so the shop asked for another big bag of tea. They passed it in less than 2 weeks. I was really sad and you can believe me, I’m looking forward the day I’ll be able to buy more of that tea. Pumpkin? Cloves? Cardamon? Caramel? Hell yes.

One of my favourites! Always drink it as a latte :)

Add some of this to some Peppermint Amour to your Hot Chocolate for a delish and a delight with aroma soaking!!!

Didn’t think I’d like this, but after a friend gave me a sample I asked her to pick up some more for me.

I always make chai latte-style, so this was no different. Almost pure 1% milk, just a splash of water to make up for steam loss, and sweetened with a teaspoon of brown sugar (as suggested on the package). Heated for about 10 minutes on medium heat.

The taste was definitely reminiscent of pumpkin pie – the brown sugar really helped make it authentic tasting. It’s not as spicy as most other chai’s, but I think more spice would have overpowered the pumpkin notes and ruined the whole point of having pumpkin chai.