Pumpkin Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Tea, Caramel, Carrot, Cinnamon, Cloves, Lemon Peel, Natural And Artificial Flavouring
Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Pumpkin, Bergamot, Butternut Squash, Caramel, Carrot, Natural Pumpkin Spice Flavor, Nutmeg, Tea, Spices, Clove, Ginger, Cardboard, Creamy, Spicy, Sweet, Butter, Lemon Zest, Malt, Smoke, Maple, Sugar, Vanilla, Apple, Honey, Citrus Zest, Cloves
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Anlina

From DAVIDsTEA

Let’s face it, the best thing about fall is pumpkin pie. And this spiced black tea is arguably just as delicious. It’s got all the warmth of cinnamon, pumpkin pieces, cloves and cardamom, plus the sweetness of caramel and pumpkin candy. For a true autumn treat, top it up with steamed milk and stir in a spoonful of brown sugar. It’ll make you wish it were fall all year round.

Ingredients: Black tea, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, squash, carrot, caramel bits, pumpkin candies.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea smells and tastes great!!! It smells like fresh baked pumpkin pie and it tastes almost the same (the smell is sweet but being that this is a black tea, without sweetener you can taste the flavours, just not the sweetness that you smell).

I was going to wait awhile to review this one, but the bag smelled so good I couldn’t resist. Before adding water, it smells like really good oatmeal cookies. Steeped smell is cinnamon and pumpkin. On taste I get the same, and it’s pretty well balanced. After I was halfway done drinking it I added milk and a little sugar. With milk the pumpkin taste is a little stronger. This is really good. The best home made chai latte I’ve had thus far actually.

I am an avid David’s Tea drinker. As a chai, this one has a great fall feel to it.

Tried this straight for a second time and I’m still not seeing what all the fuss is about and where the flavour is! I have a little left in my sample, so I might try mixing in some milk/sweetener next time. I’m not sure if its this particular flavour or if I just don’t like chai in general.

Very good pumpkin flavor, creamy, good!

185 °F / 85 °C

Really good, pumpkiny tea! It does need just a dash of sugar, though, just to counter the cloves bitterness.

This was the first chai tea I had ever encountered that really drew me in. My attraction to anything pumpkin was originally what had pulled me to purchase this tea and I’m so thankful that I did. Definitely a favourite in my books, a fall favourite that I will continue to pull out year after year or even in those desperate spring months where I’m craving pumpkin pie and thanksgiving feel.

I celebrated the first official snowfall of this year and bid goodbye to autumn with a mug of pumpkin chai this morning. Yummy. It’s indulgently delicious! The pumpkin flavor dominates moreso than the traditional spicy chai taste but that is perfectly okay by me. Pumpkin pie in liquid form? Yes please!

I’ve been known to buy 500g of this one at a time – this is a family favorite.

Boiled in the Breville for 6 min, then added a bit of soymilk and sweetener. Now I’m sipping it watching the sunset, it’s late october, and I have something to say: THIS TASTES LIKE FALL.