Chocolate Chili Chai

Black Chai Blend
Aleppo Chili, Ancho Chili, Black Tea, Chocolate, Lily Petals, Natural And Artificial Flavouring, Red Peppercorns
Dark Chocolate, Pepper, Spicy, Cocoa, Spices, Chocolate, Peppercorn, Cinnamon, Creamy, Vanilla, Red Fruits, Cream, Fruity, Bell Pepper, Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by ashleeeyyy88

• “It’s only November and I’m already getting antsy for spring. The days seem so gray and dreary, and the nights are already so dark and cold. On the bright side, at least this cold weather is a...” Read full tasting note
    canadianadia 357 tasting notes
  • “This smells AWESOME!!!!! Like if you were in a kitchen with Chocolate Cheesecake and peppers! That’s the aroma I am getting BUT it’s...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “Having a cup of this while in switchboard today. Unfortunately, today it isn’t quite what I wanted. The chocolate is still rich and bold, but I am not in the mood for that. I think I’m...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 707 tasting notes
  • “I totally meant to go to DavidsTea for Pom Power but before I made it out, I’d spent $20 and walked out with 7 other teas. I am so bad when it comes to deals. The moral of this: Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1774 tasting notes

Hot, hot, hot

Is winter giving you the shivers? Try this fiery southwest chai. A blend of black tea, chocolate and ancho and Aleppo chilis, it gives new meaning to the term “hot chocolate.” With its sweet, rich chocolate flavour and feisty finish, this bold blend is perfect base for the ultimate latte with a little frothed or steamed milk. If you really want to feel the heat, add a splash of cinnamon whisky. Arriba!

Ingredients: Black tea, chocolate bits, red peppercorns, lily petals, aleppo chili, ancho chili, natural and artificial flavouring*.

Allergens: Soy and dairy

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Just love this.

Not a true Chai…where are the spices??

Just bought this on the weekend after a Summer/sping hiatus from tea(I dont drink hot beverages during the nice weather). I enjoy spicy and I enjoy chai but I am ify about chocolate in tea as most teas with chocolate dont appeal to me. however this tea not only smells great but it tastes good as well. The spicy aspect is my fave part of it. the chocolate flavor is mild when steeped which is good for me. This tea really warms you up on a cold evening or morning. Definitely worth a try or sample.

I taste the chocolate, but not the Chili and the Chai. It tastes very weak – next time I will try doubling the amount of tea. Might as well – I have to get rid of it somehow!

Very chocolaty, but I would have like it a little more spicy.

This tea added a spin on my love for hot chocolate. I loved how the aroma would fill up the room with the sent of chocolate and a spicy undertone. However, what I loved even more is the flavors, the chocolate was not overwhelming and the chili peppers added the right amount of heat. Currently my favorite in my cupboard.

I’m not a huge fan of spicy things, but this one was still very nice. I guess you could say that I was feeling impulsive when I tried it?

I’m not saying that it wasn’t spicy (It was very spicy), it was a special spice that warms you up on the inside on a cold winter day :)
Again with putting flowers in the tea. By the way I am totally okay with this. Finding flowers in my tea is just so special.

Also, I ordered some other teas online, and when I went to pick it up at the post office, the lady saw the David’s tea box, and she mentioned that she loves David’s Tea! We got into a whole conversation about tea, and this tea came up in that conversation for some reason. She said it was her favorite of the winter collection!

aroma: dark chocolate, black tea, peppercorn

taste: black tea, dark chocolate, chilli pepper

a super unique tea! reminiscent of pepperoncino or mexican hot chocolate. super delicious to bake with.

Flavors: Dark Chocolate, Pepper, Tea

The first time I had Mexican hot chocolate was in World literature class in high school; after all four of us in the class had finished the exam, our poe-faced teacher frothed some milk and made the delicious treat from compressed cakes of chocolate and spice.

This tea with lots of milk is fantastic when I want to capture some of that fond memory without the calories. You can really taste the chocolate and the chilli.

Added rock sugar, milk and a teaspoon more of tea then I normally would for the cup and it tasted like hot chocolate. It has a very strong chocolate smell to it as well. I’m definitely stocking up come fall.