Santa's Secret

Black Tea, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Peppermint, Sprinkles
Peppermint, Sugar, Sweet, Vanilla, Mint, Artificial, Chocolate
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I picked this up on the weekend since i was trying to remember if i liked it or not. I still do, so that's good to know, though it's less wonderful than the first time i had it as my tastes have...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5366 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. Too bad I steeped it in my Timolino tumbler. I gave it 20 minutes to cool with the lid off but still managed to burn my tongue so badly that an hour later it still feels...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “It's official, Santa's Secret is my Pumpkin Chai. Love and adore this blend. My amazing and wonderful mother in law found me some soy egg nog for the holidays and sent an unopened carton home with...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1320 tasting notes
  • “Santa Baby, Coming down my chimney tonight... But only with this tea! Creepiness of that song aside, this tea is still going strong. Delicious, creamy and smooth, it has a richness that is...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 698 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Ever wonder how Santa manages to deliver all those presents in just one night? Well here’s the hush-hush formula. He uses a special combination of Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves and spices – all sprinkled with real little candy canes. It’s both energizing and remarkably soothing. All Santa needs is one cup and his motto changes from “ho ho ho” to “go go go”

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Wow! This tea is the one for me. I’m out, so I certainly hope it makes an appearance next Christmas.

Energizing and remarkably soothing…so true! This tea is one of my altime favourites.

I have to say I got attracted by the little candy canes we find it the tea mixture ! I love black tea, but this minty/candy cane flavour really adds a special ring to this tea. Best for cookie time/after dinner tea, every time you’re wondering with tea to drink, you just smell it and you’re done : you have to drink it ;) Be careful : highly addictive!

Very tasty and a great breakfast tea. No wonder Santa was able to deliver all his gifts in one night!

I am in love. It’s because of this tea that I’m beginning to enjoy peppermint teas in general. For me, the sweetness of the candy cane sprinkles offset the chill of the mint in a way that reminds me of a peppermint mocha (without the calories or milk-induced stomach ache). And what could be more fun this year than a tea filled with tiny candy canes?

Flavors: Peppermint, Sugar, Sweet

I am not a tea connoisseur, being a bit new to tea drinking. I live in North Dakota USA, which is not what you would call a tea drinker’s region. Here, when you ask people what kind of tea they drink, most of them will say Lipton’s. I think that pretty much says everything about tea in North Dakota.
So, when some friends from Winnipeg Manitoba Canada gave me a tea assortment from David’s Tea, I was hooked. Santa’s Secret was the first of the teas I tried. I really liked it! No bitter after taste, and it had those cute little candy canes in it. So far this is one of my favorite teas.

Smells like the holidays! Actually, christmas cookies or soemthing. Very strong peppermint and vanilla. Really nice black tea, and is great on its own without any added sugar or milk. Would definitely buy this one again.

Flavors: Peppermint, Vanilla

6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Why is it that when I finally have a day off and decide to try to sip down some of my teas, the ones in my “drink me first” box don’t look appealing? Instead I reached for this tasty treat this morning. I do add two packets of Stevia to it, that’s just me though. It has a smooth, sort of coffee-like (maybe) taste to it. I don’t get much mint but overall I do enjoy this one.

Counting on the caffeine to give me the kick I need to make the most out of this chilly day off.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I decided to get my hands on a collectable tin of this.
Darn it! I’ve messed up another one! I really need to start standing and waiting for the tea to steep… the black tea base is too overpowering for the gentle vanilla and mint flavors. Oi vey. Well, for what it is right now it’s still not too bad, still drinkable.

190 °F / 87 °C 8 min or more 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I didn’t enjoy this tea. It didn’t have any mint flavor of really any flavor at all beyond plain black tea. It wasn’t bad, but it didn’t taste good either, nor as it claimed to taste.

195 °F / 90 °C 5 min, 0 sec 5 g 30 OZ / 887 ML