Santa's Secret

Black Tea, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Peppermint, Sprinkles
Peppermint, Sweet, Creamy, Mint, Vanilla, Chocolate, Sugar, Artificial
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I picked this up on the weekend since i was trying to remember if i liked it or not. I still do, so that’s good to know, though it’s less wonderful than the first time i had it as my...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 6380 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. Too bad I steeped it in my Timolino tumbler. I gave it 20 minutes to cool with the lid off but still managed to burn my tongue so badly that an hour later it still feels...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1774 tasting notes
  • “It’s official, Santa’s Secret is my Pumpkin Chai. Love and adore this blend. My amazing and wonderful mother in law found me some soy egg nog for the holidays and sent an unopened...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1351 tasting notes
  • “Santa Baby, Coming down my chimney tonight… But only with this tea! Creepiness of that song aside, this tea is still going strong. Delicious, creamy and smooth, it has a richness...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 707 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Ever wonder how Santa manages to deliver all those presents in just one night? Well here’s the hush-hush formula. He uses a special combination of Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves and spices – all sprinkled with real little candy canes. It’s both energizing and remarkably soothing. All Santa needs is one cup and his motto changes from “ho ho ho” to “go go go”

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Wow! This tea is the one for me. I’m out, so I certainly hope it makes an appearance next Christmas.

Energizing and remarkably soothing…so true! This tea is one of my altime favourites.

I have to say I got attracted by the little candy canes we find it the tea mixture ! I love black tea, but this minty/candy cane flavour really adds a special ring to this tea. Best for cookie time/after dinner tea, every time you’re wondering with tea to drink, you just smell it and you’re done : you have to drink it ;) Be careful : highly addictive!

Very tasty and a great breakfast tea. No wonder Santa was able to deliver all his gifts in one night!

Okay, so somehow or another I ended up with a full David’s Tea tin of Santa’s Secret (a red tin, if y’all are curious).

So, after having countless cups of this tea hot and as a latte, I decided to see if cold steeping it would be a nice change.

Yes! SO. FREAKING. TASTY! I find the peppermint notes are much stronger and I get the caffeine without worrying if I’ve oversteeped it. (I find this tea is a bit hit of miss with my 4-5 min steeping time when it’s hot).

I made a pitcher of it. I left it overnight in the fridge, probably 12-13 hours altogether, and it was light and minty. I totally recommend this tea cold steeped. It’s still tasty hot, but I don’t like it as much.

Flavors: Peppermint, Sweet

Iced 8 min or more 2 tsp 10 OZ / 300 ML

A great morning tea with the peppermint and slight vanilla flavor that adds a touch of creaminess to your cup. Truly lovely on a cold morning (I drank this every morning in the winter). I can’t wait till winter for them to bring it back x3 I have only had this hot, I feel like it might be a bit strange iced xD maybe I’ll try it someday. FOR SCIENCE!

7 min, 0 sec 1 tsp

I am not really sure why I love it, but I do. In fact, I cheated my Davids Tea advent calendar just to try it. Once I did, I went and purchased more. Now I find myself buying whatever I can get my hands on through their web specials…in July!

I really like this tea during winter, it’s a mix between enjoying tea and having sugar cane!

This is one of my favourite black tea for when I am at work. I really like it! Not too sweet, little kick in the but, perfect for a morning rush when I need to get-sh**-done :)

There’s just something about the smoothness of this tea that gets to me…is it the hint of mint maybe? Who knows…I just love it!