Santa's Secret

Black Tea, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Peppermint, Sprinkles
Creamy, Mint, Vanilla, Chocolate, Peppermint, Sugar, Sweet, Artificial
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I picked this up on the weekend since i was trying to remember if i liked it or not. I still do, so that’s good to know, though it’s less wonderful than the first time i had it as my...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5864 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. Too bad I steeped it in my Timolino tumbler. I gave it 20 minutes to cool with the lid off but still managed to burn my tongue so badly that an hour later it still feels...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1744 tasting notes
  • “It’s official, Santa’s Secret is my Pumpkin Chai. Love and adore this blend. My amazing and wonderful mother in law found me some soy egg nog for the holidays and sent an unopened...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1351 tasting notes
  • “Santa Baby, Coming down my chimney tonight… But only with this tea! Creepiness of that song aside, this tea is still going strong. Delicious, creamy and smooth, it has a richness...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 704 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Ever wonder how Santa manages to deliver all those presents in just one night? Well here’s the hush-hush formula. He uses a special combination of Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves and spices – all sprinkled with real little candy canes. It’s both energizing and remarkably soothing. All Santa needs is one cup and his motto changes from “ho ho ho” to “go go go”

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Wow! This tea is the one for me. I’m out, so I certainly hope it makes an appearance next Christmas.

Energizing and remarkably soothing…so true! This tea is one of my altime favourites.

I have to say I got attracted by the little candy canes we find it the tea mixture ! I love black tea, but this minty/candy cane flavour really adds a special ring to this tea. Best for cookie time/after dinner tea, every time you’re wondering with tea to drink, you just smell it and you’re done : you have to drink it ;) Be careful : highly addictive!

Very tasty and a great breakfast tea. No wonder Santa was able to deliver all his gifts in one night!

Sample from Zach S.

There was some of this in the Monthly TTB club box, so I decided to try the sample and see what I thought of it. It’s good. It tastes like creamy peppermint candy. It’s a bit on the artificial end, but I don’t mind that since it’s a candy flavor. It’s tasty, but I don’t know if it’s a tea I would drink often, so I will pass it along to the next person. I wonder if there’s an herbal version of this?

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I finally tried this today at a party and it was actually really lovely (I’d been pretty disinterested in the winter collection.) A really nice balance of vanilla and mint on a pleasant black base.

I don’t need this in my cupboard but I can see why so many people like it.

Flavors: Creamy, Mint, Vanilla

Amariel

Although I did not have any this winter, I do like this one a lot. I don’t tend to like a lot of mint teas, but this one works for me.

M

I have a bunch of this in my cupboard, but it’s so happy and Christmas-like that it almost feels wrong to drink it in March.

This is my go-to decadent morning tea. It is on sale right now, and I have had to restrain myself from overstocking, reminded that I have too much of some former “go-tos.” It is not so much that I am fickle as that I am new to loose leaf tea… so many wonders to discover. :) Plus I now have to limit my caffeine to about one cup per day (re steeping doesn’t count, though, right?), which heightens the importance of the morning choice…

I never regret Santa’s Secret. With a little cream, it is like a peppermint vanilla cup of hot chocolate, but better because it’s tea! Highly recommend for lovers of flavored blacks.

Flavors: Chocolate, Peppermint, Vanilla

I absolutely love this tea! A perfect blend of vanilla and black tea with a hint of peppermint. I crave this tea if I haven’t had it in a few days.

This smells so much like chocolate that I’m really surprised that it’s not in the ingredients list! My coworkers agreed when I brewed it at work today.

This tea is really delicious, the balance of peppermint and black tea is very good.

Flavors: Chocolate, Peppermint, Vanilla

A nice peppermint tea with nice subtle hints of chocolate and vanilla. Very enjoyable, I have to thank meganxpink for sharing it!

Megan

Glad you enjoyed this festive specialty !