Santa's Secret

Black Tea, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Peppermint, Sprinkles
Cream, Mint, Creamy, Dark Chocolate, Sweet, Chocolate, Peppermint, Smoke, Smooth, Forest Floor, Vanilla, Candy, Cloves, Sugar, Artificial
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I picked this up on the weekend since i was trying to remember if i liked it or not. I still do, so that’s good to know, though it’s less wonderful than the first time i had it as my...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 7144 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. Too bad I steeped it in my Timolino tumbler. I gave it 20 minutes to cool with the lid off but still managed to burn my tongue so badly that an hour later it still feels...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1774 tasting notes
  • “It’s official, Santa’s Secret is my Pumpkin Chai. Love and adore this blend. My amazing and wonderful mother in law found me some soy egg nog for the holidays and sent an unopened...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1351 tasting notes
  • “Santa Baby, Coming down my chimney tonight… But only with this tea! Creepiness of that song aside, this tea is still going strong. Delicious, creamy and smooth, it has a richness that is...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 707 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Ever wonder how Santa manages to deliver all those presents in just one night? Well here’s the hush-hush formula. He uses a special combination of Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves and spices – all sprinkled with real little candy canes. It’s both energizing and remarkably soothing. All Santa needs is one cup and his motto changes from “ho ho ho” to “go go go”

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is a delightfully minty tea, with sugar it is just like candy. It doesn’t get 100 because I feel it’s a tad weak at the recommended amount. Upon upping the loose tea though it is just bursting with candy cane flavour! Christmas here I come!

Flavors: Candy, Peppermint, Vanilla

Boiling 8 min or more 3 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is a much better option than DavidsTea Snow Day. It’s a blend of black tea, a bit of peppermint leaves and some vanilla as well. The scent is nice; not overwhelming or artificial. And it tastes exactly like what it is. The hint of vanilla is nice. The peppermint is fairy subtle but I plan to add some peppermint leaves of my own in the future to heighten the minty taste a bit.

Flavors: Chocolate, Peppermint, Vanilla

This is an old sample from Shmiracles. Thank you! Why I haven’t tried it till now, I couldn’t tell you. Samples have a way of getting lost in my cupboard after a few months.

The brewed tea aroma is peppermint, sugar, and cream. Despite its age, this tea is deliciously minty! Wow, this is really incredible! It’s got a great balance of mint and vanilla. Add vanilla and cream flavors to just about anything and I’m sold! This is no exception. Plus, it’s got those cute little candy canes. :)

Mmm mmm! I am really enjoying this. I know it’s late to be drinking black tea, but this is hitting the spot. There’s a bit of an odd aftertaste that’s not too great, but the main flavor is so delicious that I think I’m going to pick up some more this holiday season!

Flavors: Cream, Peppermint, Vanilla

Boiling 3 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

“Eatdown”! No cupboard decrease, because I didn’t add it though.

This review is for the Santa’s Secret Infused White Chocolate Bar released by DAVIDsTEA for the holidays! https://www.davidstea.com/ca_en/chocolate-bar-7

I’m not a fan of the tea plain; to be perfectly honest I just find it really flat as far as mint black teas go (or mint teas in general). However, I adore white chocolate so I had to give this a try. To be fair it’s quite delicious but basically it’s just a thicker white peppermint bark, with little ground up bits of black tea in it. I wont buy it again but I TOTALLY enjoyed gobbling it up in one sitting.

keychange

I actually liked this better as a chocolate bar too!

I love chocolate teas and peppermint teas alike, but all I could taste with this tea is watered-down mildly-flavoured candy…

Flavors: Peppermint

My brother’s girlfriend got a package of this for me for Christmas (I opened it Christmas Eve) and I loved it! I had finished it all by Boxing Day and went and got myself a whole tin of it. I knew that it was a limited edition tea so I saved most of it for this holiday season. However, I’m hoping that they bring it back for another year! PS who’s excited for advent calendars!?

Flavors: Cloves, Peppermint, Vanilla

Okay, so somehow or another I ended up with a full David’s Tea tin of Santa’s Secret (a red tin, if y’all are curious).

So, after having countless cups of this tea hot and as a latte, I decided to see if cold steeping it would be a nice change.

Yes! SO. FREAKING. TASTY! I find the peppermint notes are much stronger and I get the caffeine without worrying if I’ve oversteeped it. (I find this tea is a bit hit of miss with my 4-5 min steeping time when it’s hot).

I made a pitcher of it. I left it overnight in the fridge, probably 12-13 hours altogether, and it was light and minty. I totally recommend this tea cold steeped. It’s still tasty hot, but I don’t like it as much.

Flavors: Peppermint, Sweet

Iced 8 min or more 2 tsp 10 OZ / 300 ML

A great morning tea with the peppermint and slight vanilla flavor that adds a touch of creaminess to your cup. Truly lovely on a cold morning (I drank this every morning in the winter). I can’t wait till winter for them to bring it back x3 I have only had this hot, I feel like it might be a bit strange iced xD maybe I’ll try it someday. FOR SCIENCE!

7 min, 0 sec 1 tsp

I am not really sure why I love it, but I do. In fact, I cheated my Davids Tea advent calendar just to try it. Once I did, I went and purchased more. Now I find myself buying whatever I can get my hands on through their web specials…in July!

I really like this tea during winter, it’s a mix between enjoying tea and having sugar cane!