Santa's Secret

Black Tea, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Peppermint, Sprinkles
Chocolate, Peppermint, Vanilla, Creamy, Mint, Sugar, Sweet, Artificial
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I picked this up on the weekend since i was trying to remember if i liked it or not. I still do, so that’s good to know, though it’s less wonderful than the first time i had it as my...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5793 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. Too bad I steeped it in my Timolino tumbler. I gave it 20 minutes to cool with the lid off but still managed to burn my tongue so badly that an hour later it still feels...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1710 tasting notes
  • “It’s official, Santa’s Secret is my Pumpkin Chai. Love and adore this blend. My amazing and wonderful mother in law found me some soy egg nog for the holidays and sent an unopened...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1351 tasting notes
  • “Santa Baby, Coming down my chimney tonight… But only with this tea! Creepiness of that song aside, this tea is still going strong. Delicious, creamy and smooth, it has a richness...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 701 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Ever wonder how Santa manages to deliver all those presents in just one night? Well here’s the hush-hush formula. He uses a special combination of Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves and spices – all sprinkled with real little candy canes. It’s both energizing and remarkably soothing. All Santa needs is one cup and his motto changes from “ho ho ho” to “go go go”

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Mmm funny, this one was one that I initially didn’t like but as I drink it more, I like it much more. This one is nice on it’s own but I think the mint and the black tea lends itself well to a bit of milk and sugar.
The holidays may be over but I’ve got enough of this lovely holiday tea to last me for a few months! (yay)

I cant believe I haven’t reviewed this tea yet! Shame on me for gulping it down and not raving about how fantastic it is!

I love love LOVE this tea! Its so delicious with the right amount of mint and creaminess. I got into DT’s just after the holidays last year and remember seeing this on the web specials. I didn’t purchase because I was new to tea and intimidated by the 250g sale bag, especially with not trying it. Well fast forward to this year and I’m in complete love! Didn’t purchase the 250g, however ive got the collectors tins plus another 50g in a bag. I should be good till next year!

Flavors: Creamy, Mint, Vanilla

So I have to be honest… I needed to get to a certain monetary amount in order to get the Timolino and this tea that came along with the ornament set helped me get there.

It has a smooth, flavorful texture. Surprisingly the peppermint isn’t as strong as I thought it would be. It’s more of an after taste that leaves you with a bit of a clean feeling. The tea base seems like it would be a bit woodsy. But with the added ingredients it’s creamy. If Santa drank tea this is probably what he would drink.

3 min, 30 sec 1 tsp

This is one of my favorite black teas so far.

This tea did not prove to be a distraction and is the perfect companion for a cozy reading day, whether it is warm or cold outside.

Books recommended for this tea:

The Hours by Michael Cunningham, After the Quake by Haruki Murakami, Fool by Christopher Moore.

This is my second tea from Davids and, so far so good. Honestly, I am comparing this to Teavana’s White Chocolate Peppermint. Sorry, not as enjoyable, but still quite pleasant. I sweetened it with equal. I don’t plan on stocking up on this one, but it was enjoyable.

I’m not as OMG over this blend as a lot of people seem to be, but it is definitely a nice tea to have around the holidays/the winter months. I have a little bit of this left from my Holiday Collection, but I’m not going to be rushing out to stock up – there are plenty of other mint teas out there to tide me over until when/if thsi comes back next year.

Day 24 of the advent calendar. I’m sitting here on Christmas Eve sipping away at a mug of this tea and watching Downton Abbey on Netfix. I like how smooth this tea is. A creamy mix of mint and vanilla. It’s simple and comforting. I’m glad I bought over 100 grams of it, so I shouldn’t run out any time soon. This is one that I can see myself cozying up to all winter long.

Flavors: Creamy, Mint, Vanilla

I am in love. It’s because of this tea that I’m beginning to enjoy peppermint teas in general. For me, the sweetness of the candy cane sprinkles offset the chill of the mint in a way that reminds me of a peppermint mocha (without the calories or milk-induced stomach ache). And what could be more fun this year than a tea filled with tiny candy canes?

Flavors: Peppermint, Sugar, Sweet

Brewed up a pot of this after the green tea I didn’t care for. This is one of my favorite black teas! Smooth with just a hint of sweetness from the teensy candy canes. I ordered 100 grams of this fall/early winter because it’s a seasonal tea and I know I enjoy it. This one is always a winner for me!

Smells like the holidays! Actually, christmas cookies or soemthing. Very strong peppermint and vanilla. Really nice black tea, and is great on its own without any added sugar or milk. Would definitely buy this one again.

Flavors: Peppermint, Vanilla