Santa's Secret

Artificial Flavouring, Black Tea Leaves, Peppermint, Sprinkles
Chocolate, Peppermint, Vanilla
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by VariaTEA

• “I picked this up on the weekend since i was trying to remember if i liked it or not. I still do, so that's good to know, though it's less wonderful than the first time i had it as my tastes have...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4923 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. Too bad I steeped it in my Timolino tumbler. I gave it 20 minutes to cool with the lid off but still managed to burn my tongue so badly that an hour later it still feels...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1693 tasting notes
  • “It's official, Santa's Secret is my Pumpkin Chai. Love and adore this blend. My amazing and wonderful mother in law found me some soy egg nog for the holidays and sent an unopened carton home with...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1235 tasting notes
  • “Santa Baby, Coming down my chimney tonight... But only with this tea! Creepiness of that song aside, this tea is still going strong. Delicious, creamy and smooth, it has a richness that is...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 694 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Need a little helper?
Ever wonder how Santa manages to deliver all those presents in just one night? Well here’s the hush-hush formula. He uses a special combination of Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves and spices – all sprinkled with real little candy canes. It’s both energizing and remarkably soothing. All Santa needs is one cup and his motto changes from “ho ho ho” to “go go go”

Ingredients: Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves, candy cane sprinkles.

1.5 tsp of tea at 98°C / 208°F for 4-6 min

About DAVIDsTEA View company

@davidstea @steepster After not sleeping for 24hrs and feeling dead, I had a cup and was ready to take on the world! #mycupoftea

This was my favourite of David’s winter teas. I really wanted to order the 250g bag online, but I refuse to order David’s online unless I can spend the $50 to get the free shipping and I didn’t see anything else that I wanted. This is a lot like read my lips, but without the chocolate, so it is not nearly as sweet. It’s just creamy minty goodness.

This is definitely my most favourite tea ever! I could drink it any time, not just in the winter!! It is so comforting and makes me feel so relaxed! It is so hard to explain how this tastes…it doesn’t have an overwhelming peppermint taste but it is nice and creamy and definitely does taste like candy canes! The little candy canes included in the tea sweeten it just enough, I wouldn’t want to add any additional sugar to it. Best tea ever! I hope that it comes back again for next xmas…my stock will be depleted by then!

It’s a great minty tea if you want something different that’s not Read My Lips.

I drank this tea almost every morning during the holiday season! It’s delicious and the perfect refreshing mint tea to have in the morning. I feel weird drinking it outside of Christmas time, but still want to! Might have to buy a tin just to have around for cold SF nights.

Ohhh this is one cute and delicious christmas tea!!! Thumbs up for this one :)

this tastes like presidents choice candy cane crackle ice cream… without the cal’s …. especially when you make it a latte! its so good! i love it :)

I love this and drink it almost to the exclusion of anything else throughout December. The mini candy canes are a nice touch. It’s sweet and minty and evokes all kinds of delightful flavours that I’m not entirely certain that it should. It alternately reminds me of cinnamon, vanilla, and caramel. It’s sweet, it’s minty, it’s fun, it’s holiday cheer in a mug. Yum.

This brings to mind mint chocolate chip ice cream on smell, and I was pleasantly surprised to see it tasted the same. This could also pass for mint cocoa if I didn’t already know I was actually drinking tea.

LOVE! I drank a lot of this over the holiday season. So wonderful. I know what santa’s secret is now… tea with candy cane sprinkles!!!!