Santa's Secret

Black Tea, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Peppermint, Sprinkles
Peppermint, Sugar, Sweet, Vanilla, Mint, Artificial, Chocolate
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I picked this up on the weekend since i was trying to remember if i liked it or not. I still do, so that's good to know, though it's less wonderful than the first time i had it as my tastes have...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5351 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. Too bad I steeped it in my Timolino tumbler. I gave it 20 minutes to cool with the lid off but still managed to burn my tongue so badly that an hour later it still feels...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “It's official, Santa's Secret is my Pumpkin Chai. Love and adore this blend. My amazing and wonderful mother in law found me some soy egg nog for the holidays and sent an unopened carton home with...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1320 tasting notes
  • “Santa Baby, Coming down my chimney tonight... But only with this tea! Creepiness of that song aside, this tea is still going strong. Delicious, creamy and smooth, it has a richness that is...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 698 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Ever wonder how Santa manages to deliver all those presents in just one night? Well here’s the hush-hush formula. He uses a special combination of Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves and spices – all sprinkled with real little candy canes. It’s both energizing and remarkably soothing. All Santa needs is one cup and his motto changes from “ho ho ho” to “go go go”

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I can’t wait for this tea to (hopefully) come back for the holiday season. When this tea quickly ran out of my local David’s Tea store, I quickly ran online and bought 500g to last me throughout the year.

The aroma of the peppermint is amazing and it gives it a sweetness that isn’t overpowering unlike Read My Lips. Even though it’s a seasonal tea, it was good enough to drink it year round!

Very similar to Read my lips.
Santa’s Secret feels “cleaner” when you drink it and that is just about the only difference.

They are both black teas, have peppermint and little shaped candies in them. The only difference is that Santa’s Secret has no chocolate in it. That should essentially make a difference, but not really.

This is one of my very favourite teas from this particular company. I have a big tin of it and it tastes great no matter how I make it, though lately I’ve been taking to dunking a bag of it in a cup of hot white chocolate. Straight, the taste and smell are warm and filling. I’m glad I got a tin of it before the winter collection left.

It’s minty, and sweet! Although I do like those two together, it wasn’t anything amazing to me. Just tasted like a sweetened mint tea. It reminded me subtly of “Read my Lips” sans chocolate. I’ll finish this tea of course, but it’s not something I’d go and buy again.

@davidstea @steepster After not sleeping for 24hrs and feeling dead, I had a cup and was ready to take on the world! #mycupoftea

This was my favourite of David’s winter teas. I really wanted to order the 250g bag online, but I refuse to order David’s online unless I can spend the $50 to get the free shipping and I didn’t see anything else that I wanted. This is a lot like read my lips, but without the chocolate, so it is not nearly as sweet. It’s just creamy minty goodness.

This is definitely my most favourite tea ever! I could drink it any time, not just in the winter!! It is so comforting and makes me feel so relaxed! It is so hard to explain how this tastes…it doesn’t have an overwhelming peppermint taste but it is nice and creamy and definitely does taste like candy canes! The little candy canes included in the tea sweeten it just enough, I wouldn’t want to add any additional sugar to it. Best tea ever! I hope that it comes back again for next xmas…my stock will be depleted by then!

It’s a great minty tea if you want something different that’s not Read My Lips.

I drank this tea almost every morning during the holiday season! It’s delicious and the perfect refreshing mint tea to have in the morning. I feel weird drinking it outside of Christmas time, but still want to! Might have to buy a tin just to have around for cold SF nights.

Ohhh this is one cute and delicious christmas tea!!! Thumbs up for this one :)