Santa's Secret

Black Tea, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Peppermint, Sprinkles
Peppermint, Sugar, Sweet, Vanilla, Mint, Artificial, Chocolate
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I picked this up on the weekend since i was trying to remember if i liked it or not. I still do, so that's good to know, though it's less wonderful than the first time i had it as my tastes have...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5351 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. Too bad I steeped it in my Timolino tumbler. I gave it 20 minutes to cool with the lid off but still managed to burn my tongue so badly that an hour later it still feels...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1700 tasting notes
  • “It's official, Santa's Secret is my Pumpkin Chai. Love and adore this blend. My amazing and wonderful mother in law found me some soy egg nog for the holidays and sent an unopened carton home with...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1320 tasting notes
  • “Santa Baby, Coming down my chimney tonight... But only with this tea! Creepiness of that song aside, this tea is still going strong. Delicious, creamy and smooth, it has a richness that is...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 698 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Ever wonder how Santa manages to deliver all those presents in just one night? Well here’s the hush-hush formula. He uses a special combination of Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves and spices – all sprinkled with real little candy canes. It’s both energizing and remarkably soothing. All Santa needs is one cup and his motto changes from “ho ho ho” to “go go go”

About DAVIDsTEA View company

this tastes like presidents choice candy cane crackle ice cream… without the cal’s …. especially when you make it a latte! its so good! i love it :)

I love this and drink it almost to the exclusion of anything else throughout December. The mini candy canes are a nice touch. It’s sweet and minty and evokes all kinds of delightful flavours that I’m not entirely certain that it should. It alternately reminds me of cinnamon, vanilla, and caramel. It’s sweet, it’s minty, it’s fun, it’s holiday cheer in a mug. Yum.

This brings to mind mint chocolate chip ice cream on smell, and I was pleasantly surprised to see it tasted the same. This could also pass for mint cocoa if I didn’t already know I was actually drinking tea.

LOVE! I drank a lot of this over the holiday season. So wonderful. I know what santa’s secret is now… tea with candy cane sprinkles!!!!

I love this tea. It is mild in flavour but with a nice cooling sensation on the tongue. No sugar required as it is already sweet enough.

First post on Steepster, so I’m going to keep this somewhat brief. I received this tea in a Christmas sampler pack and in my opinion, it’s one of the better ones included in the mix. I drank this with a little bit of agave syrup, which was good, but I think it would be totally fine without sweetener too. Nice minty flavour, and not overpowering.

I ordered this tea on a whim when I prepared my DT order online. I’m not priviledged enough to have a store near me yet. This tea blew away any expectations I had. It was really nice to have on Christmas eve while curled up with some movies. Sometimes, I brew it and forget about it. I presonally like my tea boiling hot but this one is pleasant even if left for a bit.

Had this on Christmas morning.

I received this as part of a Christmas three pack with Merry Cranberry and Sleigh Ride. Sadly, I think Santa’s Secret is that I’m getting a lump of coal because I did not like this tea at all!

(Actually, if I’m truly honest my first reaction/exclamation was ’What foul trickery is this?!")

While it had a peppermint and (almost) cocoa scent that I’ve come to associate with other teas, I didn’t find that the taste matched the smell. It was a bit bitter, like a dark chocolate peppermint patty gone wrong. I’m glad I only got a small sample of this, because it won’t become a staple for me.

This is actually the first tea I’ve tried at David’s tea since it was just new here in Toronto.
SMELLS AMAZING
and
TASTES AMAZING .

Love christmas? This tea is the one to get, def worth buying