Santa's Secret

Black Tea, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Peppermint, Sprinkles
Cloves, Peppermint, Vanilla, Sweet, Creamy, Mint, Chocolate, Sugar, Artificial
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I picked this up on the weekend since i was trying to remember if i liked it or not. I still do, so that’s good to know, though it’s less wonderful than the first time i had it as my...” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 6570 tasting notes
  • “This tea is so good. Too bad I steeped it in my Timolino tumbler. I gave it 20 minutes to cool with the lid off but still managed to burn my tongue so badly that an hour later it still feels...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1774 tasting notes
  • “It’s official, Santa’s Secret is my Pumpkin Chai. Love and adore this blend. My amazing and wonderful mother in law found me some soy egg nog for the holidays and sent an unopened...” Read full tasting note
    ladykittykat 1351 tasting notes
  • “Santa Baby, Coming down my chimney tonight… But only with this tea! Creepiness of that song aside, this tea is still going strong. Delicious, creamy and smooth, it has a richness that is...” Read full tasting note
    Uniquity 707 tasting notes

Ever wonder how Santa manages to deliver all those presents in just one night? Well here’s the hush-hush formula. He uses a special combination of Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves and spices – all sprinkled with real little candy canes. It’s both energizing and remarkably soothing. All Santa needs is one cup and his motto changes from “ho ho ho” to “go go go”

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This was the tea of the morning at work on tuesday. This reminded me so much of della terras bats in the bellfry. I’m not sure which one I like more. Della Terras was more creamy! This one was more minty. Hmmmmmmmmmm sounds like I meed to do a back to back taste test! Challenge accepted!

Love this tea! I find it is somewhat similar to read my lips but have more of a candy cane mint, rather than a peppermint flavour. I would recommend it if you like read my lips. It is great with a splash of almond milk and make you feel a little christmas-y even if it is a little early!!

Very tasty. Almost taste like candy cane tea!

I am beyond stoked that this tea is back in stock!! I didn’t get to stock up on it last winter and didn’t have enough of it throughout the year! It’s your winter essential ! It tastes amazing straight black or with sugar!! Also, those cute little candy canes .. MMHMMM !

I can’t wait for this tea to (hopefully) come back for the holiday season. When this tea quickly ran out of my local David’s Tea store, I quickly ran online and bought 500g to last me throughout the year.

The aroma of the peppermint is amazing and it gives it a sweetness that isn’t overpowering unlike Read My Lips. Even though it’s a seasonal tea, it was good enough to drink it year round!

Very similar to Read my lips.
Santa’s Secret feels “cleaner” when you drink it and that is just about the only difference.

They are both black teas, have peppermint and little shaped candies in them. The only difference is that Santa’s Secret has no chocolate in it. That should essentially make a difference, but not really.

This is one of my very favourite teas from this particular company. I have a big tin of it and it tastes great no matter how I make it, though lately I’ve been taking to dunking a bag of it in a cup of hot white chocolate. Straight, the taste and smell are warm and filling. I’m glad I got a tin of it before the winter collection left.

It’s minty, and sweet! Although I do like those two together, it wasn’t anything amazing to me. Just tasted like a sweetened mint tea. It reminded me subtly of “Read my Lips” sans chocolate. I’ll finish this tea of course, but it’s not something I’d go and buy again.

@davidstea @steepster After not sleeping for 24hrs and feeling dead, I had a cup and was ready to take on the world! #mycupoftea

This was my favourite of David’s winter teas. I really wanted to order the 250g bag online, but I refuse to order David’s online unless I can spend the $50 to get the free shipping and I didn’t see anything else that I wanted. This is a lot like read my lips, but without the chocolate, so it is not nearly as sweet. It’s just creamy minty goodness.