Elf Help

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Eisenherz

• “This is such a FUN tea!!!! VERY colorful ingredients and highly scented! I can taste the green tea, sure, but there is a fruit salad type quality to it that I just can't shake! It's VERY...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “SIPDOWN! Not sure where my previous notes on this one went but thanks to *raritea* for letting me having some of this a short while back. This isn't bad. It's fruity and light and refreshing. ” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 5079 tasting notes
  • “I've been a wee bit absent haven't I? Its not because I don't love you all, or (gasp!) fallen out of love with tea, I've just been having so many issues with my medical condition. I've not been...” Read full tasting note
    jennanlovell 223 tasting notes
  • “Yum! This is really good! Thanks to *TeaEqualsBliss* for sending me some! This is quite sweet - almost candy-like in sweetness, but my sweet tooth happily approves. It is very fruity, but not...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4458 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Productively festive
Sweet and fruity with a dash of nutty flavour, this green tea is the saviour of elves everywhere. When they’re building to deadline in the workshop, they crave a drink that’s like dessert with a kick of energy. So we made a tea that tastes just like fruitcake in a mug. Add some brandy for the authentic cake experience – those tipsy elves always do.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I had this tea first in the advent calendar I got 3 or 4 years ago (whenever the first year was that they had it) and thought “…crap. It has coconut in it. Why must you ruin every tea with coconut, David’s?!” But then I tried it. And oooooh, boy. Did I ever like it. And, like everything I do, I forgot to buy some of it before they discontinued it. And then I forgot about it.

BUT THEN!!!! They reintroduced it last year and I bought 100g of it. Now my life is complete! I have Elf Help! It’s fruity, a bit sweet but not overly sweet, and the coconut just adds a bit of…“something” to the tea. Not flavouring, but maybe a creaminess? I’m not sure. And I like that everything is in big chunks, but not so big that they take over a scoop (unlike Daydreamer, with the GIGANTIC pieces of mango). I’ve tried it iced and it wasn’t AS good as I hoped it would be. It seems like it would be really refreshing iced, but I was disappointed. But since it’s really good hot, I’ll stick to drinking it hot :)

Verdict: will re-buy next time they offer it for sure.

Oh Elf Help, I wanted to like you. Your taste improved dramatically when I ate some raspberries. But before that? You didn’t taste like much at all. You smell lovely, very fruity, and wonderful. If you tasted as wonderful as you smell, I’d be head over heels. Oh well. You were also, truth be told, competing for my attention with some very compelling knitting. And it is hard for any tea to compete with that, no matter how much I like a tea. You really did have no chance. Sorry, but I think we should go our separate ways. No hard feelings, okay?

I love this tea! I am new to the tea world and this is actually the first tea I have tryed loose leaf
And I must say I started drinking tea for all the health benefits! All th time I would say everything that’s good for you isn’t yummy! Well when I drink this tea it feels like I’m cheating on my diet! Love that its healthy and so good! its fruity, but just right fruity warm or cold its the tea for me!!!

This is delightful, fruity without being sour and I am so, so, so sad that we ran out and that its a seasonal tea! I really hope they bring it back next year. Its super enjoyable and I will definitely stock up!

I’m returning to this tea as I remember trying it a couple of months ago and not liking it so much… I’m glad I did, it’s way better than expected. It’s green and I think I must have overstepped the first time around cause all I could remember was it’s bitterness.

There’s a lot going on in this pouch with all these ingredients, but it all comes together, surprisingly. It’s very fruity but not in a super sweet kind of way, nice balance between sweet and citrus. The orange and cranberry definitely come through, especially on second steep. I bet it will make a very refreshing iced tea.

I’m glad I gave it a second chance, though it won’t be part of my permanent collection, it’s worth drinking the 25gr I have.

backlogging see previous notes

Hi ho, hi ho, it’s off to work I go….. la la la la, oh wait. Those are dwarfs, not elves. Lol. I already have a feeling today will be one of those days where there just isn’t enough time in the day. Ugh. Work, then school and copious amounts of school work. Bring on whatever help these little elves are planning to give me! I have a little bit of this tea left over from some Christmas tree ornaments I received as a gift that Davidstea was offering for a limited time around the holidays. Such a sweet birthday present they turned out to be. The verdict? It’s yummy.
The leaves look really pretty all unfolded in my handy steeper, and the tart and fruity flavour is wonderful. You can taste the berry more than anything else, but it doesn’t overpower the lightness of the green tea base. Leave it to berries to win me over to a green tea. :) I’m fine with the fact that it’s seasonal though.

It’s a goooood tea!
It taste like Southern comfort! It take me a while to find what taste it have!!
I’m really a lover of green tea !!

Not a morning tea but a good afternoon or night tea!

God I love this tea! I don’t own any, but my friend has a bag she is not drinking. She has offered it to me a time or two, but I don’t want to steal her bag. Instead, I am methodically making my way through it ever time I visit. (Because that is so much better, right?)

I have a lot of fruit based greens, but there is just something about this one. I think it is the strength of the fruit against the green base and how it can take less than precise steep and water temperature without getting ridiculously bitter or not drinkable.

I know the bag will not last forever, but for now it is such a treat to get to sit with a mug every time I go to her house for a knitting afternoon.

What a fantastic tea! I love how fruity it is, wonderful flavoured green tea doesn’t need anything added.

185 °F / 85 °C