Elf Help

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Eisenherz

• “This is such a FUN tea!!!! VERY colorful ingredients and highly scented! I can taste the green tea, sure, but there is a fruit salad type quality to it that I just can't shake! It's VERY...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “SIPDOWN! Not sure where my previous notes on this one went but thanks to *raritea* for letting me having some of this a short while back. This isn't bad. It's fruity and light and refreshing. ” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4923 tasting notes
  • “I've been a wee bit absent haven't I? Its not because I don't love you all, or (gasp!) fallen out of love with tea, I've just been having so many issues with my medical condition. I've not been...” Read full tasting note
    jennanlovell 223 tasting notes
  • “Yum! This is really good! Thanks to *TeaEqualsBliss* for sending me some! This is quite sweet - almost candy-like in sweetness, but my sweet tooth happily approves. It is very fruity, but not...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4405 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Productively festive
Sweet and fruity with a dash of nutty flavour, this green tea is the saviour of elves everywhere. When they’re building to deadline in the workshop, they crave a drink that’s like dessert with a kick of energy. So we made a tea that tastes just like fruitcake in a mug. Add some brandy for the authentic cake experience – those tipsy elves always do.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I’m not a huge fan of coconut in my tea, it usually smells musty to me. Hot, this was..ok, but nothing to rave over or seek out to drink again. But cold? Wowzers this is gooood! I added a tsp of agave to the hot tea and because I wasn’t thrilled with it, the cup sat around and got cold. I’m so glad it did! This is very fruity and refreshing while cold. I can easily see myself drinking a lot more of this in the summer.

On the eighteenth day of tea-mas, DAVIDsTEA gave to me…..

Steeped for 1.5 minutes the first time, 5 minutes the second. Let the kettle sit, so I don’t know about the exact temperature….

This tasted… almost exactly like rockets (smarties for the American contingent). Unfortunately, that has never been a favourite candy of mine, and I found it a little too… tart-sugary-sweet as a result.

I guess elves like their candy.

Went for my almost daily walk to David’s Tea to pick up my tea for the day and some Citron Oolong that my husband decided to drink and finish off the bag. All this to say that today, I asked the girl for something not to fruity but citrusy. She made me smell a few and decided on Elf Help..boy am I not disappointed. I love the smell and the taste is a little orangey but feels nice inside and tastes nicer and nicer as it cools off. Other dilemma, do I go out tomorrow and get me some Elf Help to my overgrowing teas I already had? Well off to try resteeping this one in my David’s cup since I can’t get enough!

This tea reminds of cranberry orange muffins. Quite a tasty green tea.

Sample from Janelle. :) And, as usual, I think I ate half the dried fruit before I ever had a chance to steep the tea. I don’t even like dried fruit that much — I have a friend who just keeps it around all time, all sorts, and I’ve never felt the need to do that. But somehow when I open up a tea, just to smell it, no really… I always end up nibbling on the apples and cranberries and papayas… >.<
I could probably figure out what I think about this tea, but at the moment my feelings are pretty much just “meh, good enough”. It’s been an unexpectedly long day. (Today I learned that when I start crying in corpse pose, my tears trickle down the sides of my face and collect in my ears… it’s quite the strange feeling… >.< )
More detailed note to follow, when I am somewhat more coherent. (… she says, for the millionth time…)

Yum yum yum! This tea is so sweet. ALMOST too sweet. It tastes like candied orange peels! There’s also something in there that I can’t place but is very candy-like and sweet and lovely. This is really not like any other tea I’ve tried! And not the least bit bitter on the second steep.

I’m starting to have a thing for these fruitier teas! This one claims to taste like fruitcake; thankfully, it doesn’t. It’s fruity without being too acidic, and has kind of a sweet, almost nutty flavour to it. Not a hands down super-fave or anything, but sure, I’d buy it again.

One of my favourite green teas. I have purchased more than once! green and fruity and a little spicey and a lot wonderful!

Smells delicious, but lacks flavour

Like this one iced, not hot.