Elf Help

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Eisenherz

• “This is such a FUN tea!!!! VERY colorful ingredients and highly scented! I can taste the green tea, sure, but there is a fruit salad type quality to it that I just can't shake! It's VERY...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes
  • “SIPDOWN! Not sure where my previous notes on this one went but thanks to *raritea* for letting me having some of this a short while back. This isn't bad. It's fruity and light and refreshing. ” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4889 tasting notes
  • “I've been a wee bit absent haven't I? Its not because I don't love you all, or (gasp!) fallen out of love with tea, I've just been having so many issues with my medical condition. I've not been...” Read full tasting note
    jennanlovell 223 tasting notes
  • “Yum! This is really good! Thanks to *TeaEqualsBliss* for sending me some! This is quite sweet - almost candy-like in sweetness, but my sweet tooth happily approves. It is very fruity, but not...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4366 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Productively festive
Sweet and fruity with a dash of nutty flavour, this green tea is the saviour of elves everywhere. When they’re building to deadline in the workshop, they crave a drink that’s like dessert with a kick of energy. So we made a tea that tastes just like fruitcake in a mug. Add some brandy for the authentic cake experience – those tipsy elves always do.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

The scent of the dry leaf reminds me of sugar powder extruded candy (Rockets brand, for example).
The flavour is overwhelmingly a very muted mix of fruits. The tea has a bitter taste with sweet undertones. The after taste is very fruit cake-like.

For the second infusion, I used a cold-infusion for about 8 hours. The sweetness of the tea is brought to the forefront of the flavour and the bitterness is muted.

I LOVED this tea! All those dried fruits in the blend, yumm. With the leftover brew from last night I removed the tea filter and popped the teapot in the fridge, the next morning I had a lovely fruity iced tea after sweetening with honey!

18/24
this tea tastes like those ‘rockets’ candies. interesting flavour combinations, but it works!

Quite different for a green, very citrus centered with easily detectable orange dominating. It’s supposed to taste like fruit cake, which I don’t prefer at all, but this works. I won’t give away my 26g sampler, but I probably won’t get it again.

Wow, wow, wow. Smelling this tea in its tin/bag was absolutely amazing. It was described to me as fruitcake in a cup. Sort of, depending on the fruitcake ha! My mom usually makes her own and it’s close enough.

The flavours came out nice and smooth, sweet and citrusy—which I like. You can pick up on all the added pieces to the tea and overall this tea is one of the best ones I’ve tried. It is adding itself to be on my to buy list!

I don’t like nor do i dislike this tea.

But the flavor wasn’t memorable for me.