Cream of Earl Grey (organic)

Black Tea, Cornflower Petals, Marigold Petals, Natural Bergamot Oil, Natural Vanilla Flavor
Bergamot, Cream, Creamy, Smooth, Licorice, Sweet, Caramel, Custard, Vanilla, Earl Grey, Sugar, Orange Zest, Chocolate, Anise
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

From DAVIDsTEA

A creamy twist

Lovers of Earl Grey adore this creamy alternative to the original blend. You’ll recognize the same high-quality black tea, the same citrus burst of bergamot oil, the same beautiful grey-blue petals. However this version adds a touch of vanilla, and the result is an unexpectedly rich, creamy taste experience. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Organic: Black tea, cornflowers. With natural vanilla and bergamot flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I was sick over the weekend and I needed something nice, warm and comforting to alleviate my cold. I drank Cream of Earl Grey and WOW, am I glad to have this in my cupboard.
It was creamy, but it still had that distinct Earl Grey flavor. My favorite part of it is how well the vanilla blends with the black tea to create this wonderful tea.
I can’t wait to try it as a latte!

Flavors: Bergamot, Caramel, Orange Zest, Vanilla

5 min, 0 sec 0 OZ / 0 ML

I was so excited for this tea because I had only heard amazing reviews! But I obviously had heard wrong! Or it was a bad batch with WAAAAY too much vanilla flavoring! I used as much as directed in a latte and it was way to artificial tasting! And for a Naturally flavored Organic tea. I was appalled! I will try it one more time with the shortest steep time and perhaps less tea before I pass this one along because I really wanted to like it!

One of my favorites. Nice vanilla flavor. Makes a really nice iced tea as well. The vanilla gives it a hint of cream soda.

I enjoyed this – Earl Grey with some almond milk is becoming a morning staple for me, but I didn’t think this one had all the notes it’s ingredients would suggest. I think in the grand scheme, it is good for if you don’t want your earl grey to be a punch in the face of bergamot. Given that I put a fair bit of milk in mine, and I want to taste the bergamot, I prefer more.

Mmmmm. What a great go to tea. A twist on a classic earl grey with a creamy vanilla flavor that doesn’t taste artificial or jump out at you. With the smallest touch of cream and a little stevia this is a really lovely treat!

Flavors: Creamy, Earl Grey, Vanilla

Again, I was hesitant about Earl Grey teas but the hint of vanilla in this tea makes it to die for. Be careful not to steep for too long or else the flavour becomes really strong and bitter.

Flavors: Earl Grey, Vanilla

I’m not familiar with earl grey tea’s so I feel like I can’t give a proper review of something I’m not sure what it is supposed to taste like but I just didn’t like it.

When I went to DavidsTea to get a bit of each tea that I wanted to try, this was the only tea that I got a whole 2oz of before even knowing how it would taste, because the smell got me. I went with my friend who is new to tea and she wasn’t planning on buying any but she loved how it smelled too and bought 2oz as well. I’ll be honest, she went home and tried it and told me that it was “weird.” I tried it and it was….meh.

After forgetting about it for quite some time, I was suddenly reminded of this tea that was haphazardly thrown in the back of my cupboard and decided to give it a second chance. This time, I lowered the temperature of the water and shortened the steeping time. And it. was. amazing.

All sweet and full of creamy goodness, I am definitely planning to buy more of this. Thankfully, it’s one of the more relatively cheap teas available :)

Flavors: Cream, Vanilla

Wow… this tea is amazing. It smells delicious, it tastes delicious! It’s my go-to earl grey and morning tea… and afternoon tea… and evening tea… I drink this all the time! I love it!

Flavors: Bergamot, Cream, Vanilla

I am not a fan of bergamot but I actually like this well enough. Crazy. Vanilla is a magical substance! Granted, I did add milk and sugar because I was apprehensive about the blerg, but those two combined with the vanilla tamed the flavor beast that is bergamot so that it floated in the background and was largely inoffensive. If you like regular earl grey, this tea would probably be amazing. Thanks, Virginia, for talking me into trying this one! Who knew I could enjoy a tea with bergamot in it?

Flavors: Bergamot, Vanilla

Cameron B.

Vanilla is the nectar of the gods!