Cream of Earl Grey (organic)

Black Tea, Cornflower Petals, Marigold Petals, Natural Bergamot Oil, Natural Vanilla Flavor
Vanilla, Floral, Sweet, Bergamot, Flowers, Cream, Licorice, Fruity, Creamy, Smooth, Caramel, Custard, Earl Grey, Sugar, Orange Zest, Chocolate, Anise
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

From DAVIDsTEA

A creamy twist

Lovers of Earl Grey adore this creamy alternative to the original blend. You’ll recognize the same high-quality black tea, the same citrus burst of bergamot oil, the same beautiful grey-blue petals. However this version adds a touch of vanilla, and the result is an unexpectedly rich, creamy taste experience. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Organic: Black tea, cornflowers. With natural vanilla and bergamot flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Very nice with milk.

Flavors: Fruity

2 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 20 OZ / 591 ML

I had no idea I could find a tea that I liked better than my Twinings Earl Grey. This tea has very similar properties: mild but full of flavor, and not ever bitter – no matter if oversteeped. I don’t add milk to my tea, so I couldn’t imagine having a ‘creamy’ flavor of my Earl Grey. Lo and behold – the addition of the blue cornflowers gave it that extra special something that elevated my Earl Grey experience to a whole new level. I was surprised! And delighted! I ran out to buy a tin for home and a sachet pack for work. YUM!

I usually LOVE earl grey tea… Especially in milk. But this tea had a heavy taste of black licorice… Which was less than enjoyable. Not my favourite but could potentially be someone else’s if you like black licorice!

8 min or more

I don’t think that I would have recognized this tea as an Earl Grey because the bergamot is just a hint in the background. It is quite tasty though, and different from any other black tea that I have tasted.

This was nice. The bergamot flavour is very subtle. I brewed the tea too long, but that creamy aroma is appealing.

Flavors: Bergamot, Cream

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This tea was perfect – very creamy and smooth. I really needed the caffeine this afternoon. Trying to de-stash some makeup online – never knew how stressful that could be coordinating all of the sales :/

Anyhow – I’m going to try and enjoy the rest of this blend this week as my AM tea. Such a nice treat served hot with milk

Flavors: Bergamot, Creamy, Smooth

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 32 OZ / 946 ML

I love this one. Creamy and dreamy and perfect for a cold & grey day working at home. I would repurchase.

Let’s start with the fact I L-O-V-E Earl Grey. I love Earl Grey tea, cookies, donuts, cupcakes…actually I even own an Earl Grey perfume.

My first experience with a ‘cream’ Earl was at a mom to mom sale where there was a Steeped Tea sales rep sampling Earl Grey de la Creme. I was astonished with how dreamy it was. At the time was note a tea connoisseur by any means. But I’ve always remember this experience.

This past Christmas I acquired Cream of Earl Grey from DavidsTea. It’s really nice, but I think Steeped’s was better. I’m always surprised by the licorice notes in this tea, which I dont really associate with Earl Grey. I had some friends over yesterday and one was really surprised at the flavour of this tea. She said it was definitely a different twist on the Earl, but good. (Emphasis on the word good, rather than amazing or great)

Flavors: Bergamot, Licorice, Sweet

I really dislike the smell of this tea in the tin, but it smells and tastes so good once brewed. It’s become one of my favourites.

1 tsp

This tea smells heady and delicious. When I first tried it, I was very disappointed because to me it does not taste at all like an Earl Grey, but I persevered because I was given quite a lot and didn’t want to hurt the gift-giver’s feelings.

I’m glad I did. This is a good vanilla black tea. The bergamot taste is nonexistent for me, but it smells warm and heavy and makes a perfect wintery tea.

Flavors: Caramel, Custard, Vanilla