Cream of Earl Grey (organic)

Chocolate, Vanilla, Cream
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

A creamy twist

Lovers of Earl Grey adore this creamy alternative to the original blend. You’ll recognize the same high-quality black tea, the same citrus burst of bergamot oil, the same beautiful grey-blue petals. However this version adds a touch of vanilla, and the result is an unexpectedly rich, creamy taste experience. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Organic: Black tea, cornflowers. With natural vanilla and bergamot flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Definitely not for me. Bought this as a latte in-store once, and being a fan of earl grey teas, I was heavily disappointed. It felt weak, and the cream overwhelmed the taste of the actual leaves. Maybe the tea guide didn’t prep the latte right or something, but I definitely will not be having this one again.

I am not a huge fan of this tea at all, got it in my big gift of teas from David’s, and this taste so horribly milky. Gave most of it away to a coroker

Hands down the most delicious Earl Grey “Creme” to have set foot on this earth.

So just what do they mean by “cream”? I mean we have cream of wheat and cream of tartar, cream of broccoli, cream if chicken, cream of mushroom…. the list goes on!

Here, I think the added vanilla gives it the creamy taste. Yes, it also has a very strong scent. I can smell it from across the room! The familiar taste of classic Earl Grey is certainly noticeable, but the added vanilla is certainly a unique touch that brings everything together!

I love this tea. This is my principal standard. Whether sitting on the deck in the late summer or early fall or just needing a pick me up. The aroma alone makes me a little happy and relaxed.

OMG everything I want in my tea! so delicious. Very creamy which is odd considering bergamot is usually slightly bitter in my mouth but no tangy after-taste for me! So happy I tried this!

This is my favourite tea. So creamy and rich. It is great on its own, although it is perfection with a bit of stevia and some milk. Amazing as a latte – tastes like a london fog.

Tried this tea a few months ago iced and didn’t like it very much. I’ll report back when I try it hot, though, since it seems to have gotten many great reviews.

Not bad, but not my favorite. I did a Early Grey Cream blind taste test with some coworkers the other day and compared to the other two being tested David’s was not as flavorful as the others.

Yum yum yum yum yum!!! Anyone who likes London Fogs needs to buy this tea! Making it hot in a cup and adding a bit of milk is freaking amazing however steeping it in steamed milk and making a london fog is absolutely to die for! The best part is because there is vanilla in the tea you don’t need to add the sugary vanilla syrup!