Cream of Earl Grey (organic)

Cream, Vanilla, Bergamot, Chocolate, Anise, Caramel, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

A creamy twist

Lovers of Earl Grey adore this creamy alternative to the original blend. You’ll recognize the same high-quality black tea, the same citrus burst of bergamot oil, the same beautiful grey-blue petals. However this version adds a touch of vanilla, and the result is an unexpectedly rich, creamy taste experience. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Organic: Black tea, cornflowers. With natural vanilla and bergamot flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I’m not a huge fan of any generic earl grey because I feel as if I’m missing something, but this! Cream of Earl Grey has this creamy milky flavour to it and always brightens up my day when I have a cuppa of this. If you don’t like regular early grey you should try this. Also would be good for a non-tea drinker.

I LOVE bergamont so I love the smell of this. A very good tea that may become a staple. This is a perfect twist on a classic tea.

If you have to buy one tea from DavidsTea, let it be this one. This is, in my humble opinion, the little black dress equivalent of tea. Perfect for pretty much any occasion, elegant, goes with everything. Impossible to screw up.

Also, its organic.

Win.

A sweet earl grey. What is not to love? Nothing. It’s genuinely fabulous.

Yummy spin on classic earl grey!

This tea was a departure from my usual type of purchase at DT. Recently having fallen in love with their huge selection of uniquely flavoured teas, I got very used to simply following the instructions on the packet and enjoying a perfect tea with next to no effort on my part (it is pretty much in my muscle memory, after all). The Tea Guide on shift during my visit strongly recommended it and I was blown away by the full-bodied aroma of vanilla and bergamot, so I picked up 50g and took it home to steep.

It did not come out perfect, that’s for sure. I steeped it for 6 minutes (partly because I ended up wandering away for a bit, oops) and it came out quite bitter, which overpowered the creamy vanilla component I had been captured by. I steeped the consecutive cup at 2.5 minutes and was more careful with my measuring of the loose leaf. This came out considerably better, absolutely perfect I would even say.

Then I remembered that I had just bought a carton of almond milk (I like it a whole lot more than regular milk – it doesn’t have that slightly sour lactose taste) and popped in a dollop. This addition blew me away. I do like it just the same as without, though, so I think I’ll be having every other cup plain – I find it so special that it tastes like something has been added already.

I have to say I do love the experience of needing to toy around with it to decide how I like my tea, instead of just being satisfied right away. Feels less…modern, in a good sense – analog instead of digital.

Rich, aromatic, indulgent, soothing, stimulating, floral, sweet, creamy. Yum.

Definitely not for me. Bought this as a latte in-store once, and being a fan of earl grey teas, I was heavily disappointed. It felt weak, and the cream overwhelmed the taste of the actual leaves. Maybe the tea guide didn’t prep the latte right or something, but I definitely will not be having this one again.

I am not a huge fan of this tea at all, got it in my big gift of teas from David’s, and this taste so horribly milky. Gave most of it away to a coroker

Hands down the most delicious Earl Grey “Creme” to have set foot on this earth.