Cream of Earl Grey (organic)

Black Tea, Cornflower Petals, Marigold Petals, Natural Bergamot Oil, Natural Vanilla Flavor
Creamy, Earl Grey, Vanilla, Cream, Bergamot, Chocolate, Anise, Caramel, Orange Zest
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Medium
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by partea

From DAVIDsTEA

A creamy twist

Lovers of Earl Grey adore this creamy alternative to the original blend. You’ll recognize the same high-quality black tea, the same citrus burst of bergamot oil, the same beautiful grey-blue petals. However this version adds a touch of vanilla, and the result is an unexpectedly rich, creamy taste experience. (MK Kosher)

Ingredients: Organic: Black tea, cornflowers. With natural vanilla and bergamot flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I recently rediscovered Earl Grey, thanks to a sampler box my best friend gifted me for Christmas. Something about Earl Grey with milk and sugar just makes me happy in the mornings!

I had a little packet of David’s Cream of Earl Grey sitting in my tea cupboard, and decided to have some at work this morning. Dry, the leaves smell creamy and there’s a lot of floral (though, thankfully not as much as in the China Rose Petal tea!). Steeped, it retains that bakery-like scent, even after the addition of milk and sugar. Tastewise, this tea is only lightly floral with a thick, smooth feel to it.

I can’t wait to order more of this!

Tea Sipper

yep, Earl Grey = happy!

I love the scent of vanilla coming off this one! Smells so comforting. I can taste the vanilla too. Really well done and not overwhelming. Anything that diminishes the bergamot is awesome for me. I’m slowly finding more and more variations of Earl Grey to enjoy.

This one is smooth. I think I’ll be keeping it around.

I’m sitting here in training at work, learning about employment expenses. This lovely vanilla and bergamot cuppa heaven is the only thing keeping me from losing my mind. It has a wonderful calming effect, is soothing, and the black tea has enough caffeine to keep me from nodding off mid-section. Nice astringency, great aroma, and an overall well-rounded tea. The black leaves are fairly large and of good quality. I love watching the little blue corn flowers open up and then bleach to pretty white petals floating around in my glass tea tumbler. Puts a smile on my otherwise bored face. :)

Earl Grey has always been one of my last choices of tea. But when I took one smell of this tea, I thought I would try it. Well, this tea has now become one of my favorites. When I am not sure what I am in the mood for, this tea is always the one I am grabbing. I like the subtle vanilla flavor, and it tastes even better with a splash of cream.

Thank you Bonnie for this sample.
This is my 2nd Earl Grey Tea I have tried.
I boiled water.
I took the big sample and put it in the pot.
I let it cool.
I tasted the “Cream” It’s the taste in the beginning…
I got a little bored with it, so I added some organic Blue Agave sweetener.
The tea leaves plumped up and expanded.
I have a big pot that I will sample all day today.

8/21/12 – I put whatever was left into the fridge, this tasted really good cold!

Mmmmm, morning tea on my day off. Bliss!

I’ve been drinking this for a while, then finally realized today that I’ve never actually logged it. I’m a big fan of Earl Grey tea, and this is the first loose leaf version I’ve tried. I love how the bergamot comes out strong. Yet it still has a lovely creamy feel that keeps things mellow. A teensy bit of bitterness this morning that tells me that I put too much in the steeper, but I don’t even mind that too much.

After reading the reviews, I’m definitely going to have to try this as a London Fog at some point. Since this has a permanent place on the shelf, it’ll be easy to do :-)

I made this for me and the husband this morning. He normally only drinks chai with a lot of milk and sugar but we are both tired of chai for now cause we have been drinking a lot of Eggnog Chai lattes the last few days to get rid of the eggnog.

He was open to try something new this morning so I made this as a sweet latte for him and I added most of the foam to mine with a splash of milk. I don’t think it needs it just makes the experience more fun. He liked it and said he always wondered what Earl Grey taste like. Oops, maybe next time I will make him a normal Earl Grey. I’m not sure he would like normal Earl Grey but I may be wrong.

I’m not very picky when it comes to Earl Grey yet, since I’m still new to drinking tea all the time. This has a nice smooth creamy taste when I steep it correctly. I also taste a vanilla,and a tiny amount of licorice with the bergamot not as strong. I’m excited to try others in the future don’t think this will be a favorite. I’m happy to have it in my cupboard for now when I don’t want something as strong as “normal” Earl but still want the comfort and happiness Earl brings me.

I’ve been looking for an Earl Grey or one of its kin to have around in my cupboard, so this was a nice sample to have. It’s a sweeter variation of Earl Grey, and the vanilla smooths the edge off the bergamot a bit. So it’s kind of a dessert-like Earl Grey.

It’s been a while since I had a cup of Dorian Grey that’s in my cupboard, so I’ll probably brew one up later to compare. Both are milder versions of Earl Grey if I remember correctly, but I couldn’t say which one is more to my taste. Regardless, I do like this!

A delightful variation on Earl Grey.
The aroma of the bergamot is very strong, the vanilla somehow soften it and adds a warm flavor. Its yum.
I dont think the tea needs anything, but it would take sugar nicely.
A nice variation on a classic – I recommend it to anyone who enjoys vanilla/fruit combos.

Really creamy earl grey :)