Goji Pop

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Berry, Floral, Hibiscus, Sweet, Lemon, Candy, Fruity, Tart, Tangy, Apple Candy, Goji, Berries, Fruit Punch, Sour, Honeydew, Melon, Pineapple, Citrus, Green Melons, Butter, Stonefruits
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

Spring eternal

Legend has it that Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 and died 256 years later in New York. His secret? Goji berries. Your secret? This hot pink tea filled with sweet, sweet goji berries, rosehips, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. It’s probably the most delicious longevity formula ever. Which is key, since you’ll be popping it for the next two centuries. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehip peel, honeydew melon cubes, marigold petals. With artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This would be amazing iced. Tart and tangy.

Flavors: Fruity, Tangy, Tart

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Makes an awesome iced tea! It has a really wonderful sweetness that isn’t overpowering.

Flavors: Apple Candy, Candy, Goji

They had this as a 1$ iced tea last year I believe at DavidsTea so I tried it and I was not a fan.

This was awfully sweet this afternoon. Sheesh.
Nothing exactly wrong with it, just too sweet.

Such a pleasant taste, and the smell reminds me of the pink starburst…so appetizing!

Flavors: Candy, Fruity

I received this as a free sample. It was pretty good! Sweet and tart. Not quite good enough that I’d order a whole tin of it, but good as a sample.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

YUM. Loved this tea hot and iced. A perfect late winter drink, bringing hope of the warmer seasons to come. I’d love this the week before going on a tropical vacation.

1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

The husband and I made a pitcher of this one iced about a week and a half ago and I never thought to log it.

I loved it. Thought it was really quite good. But I’m not so sure the husband loved it that much.. which is funny ‘cause he’s pretty good usually for fruity teas. Meh, either way, I’ll enjoy this one.

Meh. Not a fan of this one but I don’t really like it either. I’m happy my little tin of this is gone and I’ll not repurchase.

This ‘tea’ is great for something sweet and fruity. I’ve only had it iced and I like to blend it with english breakfast for my mornings but on it’s own at night. It’s kind of a staple. I don’t used sweetener or anything like that.

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML