Goji Pop

Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Candy, Fruity, Apple, Hibiscus, Tart, Tangy, Apple Candy, Goji, Berries, Fruit Punch, Sour, Honeydew, Melon, Pineapple, Citrus, Floral, Green Melons, Butter, Stonefruits
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

Spring eternal

Legend has it that Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 and died 256 years later in New York. His secret? Goji berries. Your secret? This hot pink tea filled with sweet, sweet goji berries, rosehips, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. It’s probably the most delicious longevity formula ever. Which is key, since you’ll be popping it for the next two centuries. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehip peel, honeydew melon cubes, marigold petals. With artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Such a pleasant taste, and the smell reminds me of the pink starburst…so appetizing!

Flavors: Candy, Fruity

I received this as a free sample. It was pretty good! Sweet and tart. Not quite good enough that I’d order a whole tin of it, but good as a sample.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

YUM. Loved this tea hot and iced. A perfect late winter drink, bringing hope of the warmer seasons to come. I’d love this the week before going on a tropical vacation.

1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

The husband and I made a pitcher of this one iced about a week and a half ago and I never thought to log it.

I loved it. Thought it was really quite good. But I’m not so sure the husband loved it that much.. which is funny ‘cause he’s pretty good usually for fruity teas. Meh, either way, I’ll enjoy this one.

Meh. Not a fan of this one but I don’t really like it either. I’m happy my little tin of this is gone and I’ll not repurchase.

This ‘tea’ is great for something sweet and fruity. I’ve only had it iced and I like to blend it with english breakfast for my mornings but on it’s own at night. It’s kind of a staple. I don’t used sweetener or anything like that.

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I received this as a sample with my advent calendar in early November 2014. I was interested because once I opened it, the smell was amazing. Little did I know that the taste would be just as wonderful. It is a staple in my cupboard!

I was caught off-guard by how strong the melon flavour in this tea was as I’d been expecting something more tart given the hibiscus. I can taste a bit of tartness after the initial sweet-melon flavour, though I’m not sure if that’s just the hibiscus talking or if the goji is getting in on the action too. Personally, I think this blend should be called Melon Pop or maybe Melon-Berry Pop rather than Goji Pop as the goji isn’t really the main focus of the tea. Still it’s a great blend and it’s definitely going to get turned into iced tea sometime in the near future.

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Sipdown!

I just can’t seem to get into this tea. I received quite a bit as a gift from a friend last summer and have since tried it a few times without much success. It isn’t even that the flavour is unpleasant, it’s just not memorable. I often find myself trying to remember what this tea even tastes like. Well having finally gotten tired of it taking space in my cupboard, I just dumped the remaining leaf into a pitcher and cold brewed about 12 cups of it to get through studying today.

Overall still kind of unmemorable. Every time I drink this I hope to have some magical revelation, but I just find myself going “meh”. It’s got a hint of berry flavour, possibly related to strawberry, then there’s quite a bit of tartness. Possibly a hint of honeydew as well? Definitely not a re-buy.

Flavors: Berry, Honeydew, Tart

Iced

YUM! This is like a fruit punch explosion of flavour.. both sweet and tarte and the scent is incredible. Thank you ccoppens for sharing this amazing tea.

Flavors: Goji, Honeydew, Melon, Pineapple

Chris Coppens

Finally! I knew you would like it