Goji Pop

Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Honeydew, Tart, Goji, Melon, Pineapple, Citrus, Hibiscus, Floral, Green Melons, Apple, Butter, Stonefruits, Fruity
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

Spring eternal

Legend has it that Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 and died 256 years later in New York. His secret? Goji berries. Your secret? This hot pink tea filled with sweet, sweet goji berries, rosehips, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. It’s probably the most delicious longevity formula ever. Which is key, since you’ll be popping it for the next two centuries. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehip peel, honeydew melon cubes, marigold petals. With artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Hard to describe the flavors but a really great iced tea!

Did my version of “cold brew” with this one. It’s nice. Cold, refreshing, but doesn’t pack as much of a punch as I was expecting. I think next time I make it I’ll add more “leaf”. Drinkable unsweetened though, which is always preferable!

Well, now I feel I’m the only one who hates this tea? I bought a 50g bag online because it’s supposed to be a popular tea.. which I thought meant it was good.

Maybe my bag is very old? Anyway, the dry stuff smells like butter and the steeped stuff tastes like rancid butter..

Oh well, maybe it’s just not my cuppatea!

Thank you for reading and have a goji-popping day! (is that a good thing considering my review??)

PS: you can factor in the space factor if you like

Flavors: Butter

From the Herbal TTB

I’ve been wanting to make everything iced! I was good though and made this one hot. When I add ice to anything it feels like I’m getting rid of a whole layer of flavor, anyone else get that feeling?

It’s pink, and it smells like a jolly rancher. It TASTES like a jolly rancher if jolly rancher was a tea. Mildly tart, but not drying. If I added sugar I could definately see it as a jolly rancher. I’ve an idea in the back of my mind to pour the rest over ice and cut it with soda water, but I didn’t make it concentrated enough to survive that. I do think it would do well as a tea soda though.

Agreed – such Jolly Rancher.

Herbal Traveling Tea Box

I swear, I just sat down with this to write the review and I’m already staring at an empty cup. No doubt that I enjoyed this one!:P So delicious and love the strong flavor of the goji berries. Falls very much so into the summer spirit.

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 2 g 4 OZ / 118 ML

This is my go-to iced (fruity) tea these days. I love the combination of flavors. I’m a real sucker for both melon-flavored teas and hibiscus teas, so I knew there was probably a 0.01% chance that I wouldn’t like it. I’ve repurchased it a few times despite my attempts to find suitable replacements locally as there’s no DAVIDsTEA anywhere near Texas. Love it.

Herbal Traveling Tea Box

I think I tried every single DAVIDsTEA from this box. I’ve never had anything from the company until now and I think it’s probably lucky for my wallet that they don’t have any stores near me.

I kept trying to place what this one tasted like to me. Tart, sweet, sour… and then it hit me. It definitely tastes like Airhead candies and it kind of smells the way jello does when it’s still hot and liquidy.

I do taste the apple most of all but then melon. I don’t really taste the hibiscus at all… its probably responsible for the tartness though.

So what are everyone’s favorites from DAVIDsTEA?

Jasmine Pearls. ;-)

Goji pop.

Mmm this tea is good and so different from anything I’ve had, which adds points for sure! I don’t know what goji berry tastes like, but this is delicious. Even though it does taste a bit like melon (I hate melons, yes even watermelon) it totally works in this tea! Even though it doesn’t have any bamboo in it, I get the same mouthfeel that I really liked from DT’s bamboozled. This tasting note is not great because I’m having trouble picking out the individual flavors. It’s just a really refreshing fruity mashup that my tastebuds are completely loving!

At long last, I got this as a TTG today, iced. I admit, I have been terribly terribly afraid of this one. Afraid of the tart. But something inside me said “Go for it, girl!” and so I did. The SA also said it has less hibby than Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait, so that helped.

It is still tart, but not punch me in the face tart that I usually get from hibiscus in tea. It’s actually pretty good. I don’t know if I would get any of this on a regular basis, but I might play around with it as a cold brew sometime over the summer.

I’m so happy that I tried this, and don’t hate it. I don’t LOVE it, but it is better than I expected.

Caffeine Free Tea Box

I think I’ll keep this one. It seems like everything David’s Tea that I got is meant to be iced. I’m sure this will be much better cold. I wish they chose better apples though, instead of these sour ones.