Goji Pop

Fruit Herbal Blend
Floral, Green Melons, Apple, Citrus, Melon, Butter, Stonefruits, Honeydew
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “Sipdown! Tart and tasty, though it's not quite as good as I remember. Probably won't re-stock this one for a while, as I don't think it's a blend that will be discontinued so I should have nothing...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2246 tasting notes
  • “A friend came over earlier this afternoon to have tea together and catch up. I had a jug of this cold steeping in the fridge since last night so we opted for that since it's been quite a warm...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 767 tasting notes
  • “EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! There was a snail floating in my tea as it steeping this morning! I am officially turned off! and I was going to make a lemonade based iced tea with...” Read full tasting note
    erinn 232 tasting notes
  • “I'm sick. Like really, seriously, worthless, coughing a lung up, sick! How does a SoCal vegan girl who drinks at least one glass of green juice a day, and who works out religiously get a f'n chest...” Read full tasting note
    CraftyVeganJenn 150 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Spring eternal

Legend has it that Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 and died 256 years later in New York. His secret? Goji berries. Your secret? This hot pink tea filled with sweet, sweet goji berries, rosehips, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. It’s probably the most delicious longevity formula ever. Which is key, since you’ll be popping it for the next two centuries. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehip peel, honeydew melon cubes, marigold petals. With artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I just received this today after waiting a week for my order. I absolutely love the smell of it in the container. Its tart, tangy and tropical smelling. Since I have not brewed this before, I followed the instruction on the label. 2 tsp, 96 degrees, 4-5 minutes. when looking at it 5 minutes in, I actually had to check to make sure the water was hot since it didn’t look like it was doing anything! (I have put cold water in a cup before not realizing it wasn’t hot… being so confused why my tea hadn’t steeped in 4 minutes) 10 minutes later, I have a light pink brew with a sweet/tart/tangy/fruity aroma (exactly like what its like when you open the tin) However, the taste is so light, there are some sips that seem like Im just drinking pink hot water. Im definitely going to try this again, and a couple of different ways, but I don’t know if its something that Im willing to run down the street screaming how lovely it is. It has potential.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp

What is it that sets this apart from other fruit tisanes? What is it that gives goji pop such a sherbet-y zing? I’m not quite sure but I’m a fan. Drinking a warm mug tonight.

Perhaps I used too much water/too little tea? All I could taste was the melon, and I don’t know if I liked it. I do not sweeten my tea, and I’m beginning to think I’ll have to to enjoy some of these David’s fruit and herbals. Ugh.

I’ve heard a lot about you Goji.
Not sure I like you though.
Again, sampler sniff, amazing.
Final mug result, not really my cup o’ tea.
I don’t know why, I just don’t like the sweet tang.
I would not buy again, but it may be okay for you.
It falls into that category that I’m just not sure how to describe – I mean I like some teas sweet but this one is just the wrong kind of sweet.

Boiling 8 min or more

Very good but quite sweet!

I had this tea for a while but I never took the time to write a review. I bought this tea this summer because I needed a good tea to drink ice cold and I thought this one would give me exactly what I want. Fist time I tried it, I wasn’t impressed. It didn’t taste much anything… But then I realized that you needed 2 tsp for a hot tea, so 4 for an iced one., which is a lot of tea considering most of the time you you only need about half this quantity. So I tried it with more. It tasted better but it’s still a little weak. The flavours are not strong enough for me.

Around this time of year, because it’s so chilly outside, I prefer my teas to be super hot! So I gave this tea another try. I find it better hot and I like it, but I don’t love it. There is something odd about the taste but I don’t know what it is.

Overall, iced or hot, I find that this tea is somehow weak and it would need something to make it pop! I like it and will finish what’s left of it, but I won’t buy it again.

It’s a little bit weird.

Goji Pop to me is a tart, fruity tea. It’s a blend that puts a smile on my face. The perfect sweetness & lots of apple.

This one is great iced. I have a daughter and I’m one of those moms that tries with all my might to limit junk, sugar and all that kind of stuff. I like Goji Pop because it’s healthy and my daughter can drink all she wants. It’s very refreshing iced and tastes like gummy bears. My daughter will ask me for more “gummy bear” tea when she’s thirsty. I enjoy this tea hot and cold. I had a cold and put some honey in some hot Goji Pop tea and I found it very soothing on my throat.

Boiling 8 min or more