Goji Pop

Fruit Herbal Blend
Goji, Honeydew, Melon, Pineapple, Citrus, Berry, Tart, Hibiscus, Floral, Green Melons, Apple, Butter, Stonefruits
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “Sipdown! Tart and tasty, though it’s not quite as good as I remember. Probably won’t re-stock this one for a while, as I don’t think it’s a blend that will be discontinued...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2756 tasting notes
  • “A friend came over earlier this afternoon to have tea together and catch up. I had a jug of this cold steeping in the fridge since last night so we opted for that since it’s been quite a warm...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 999 tasting notes
  • “EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! There was a snail floating in my tea as it steeping this morning! I am officially turned off! and I was going to make a lemonade based iced tea with...” Read full tasting note
    erinn 232 tasting notes
  • “I'm sick. Like really, seriously, worthless, coughing a lung up, sick! How does a SoCal vegan girl who drinks at least one glass of green juice a day, and who works out religiously get a f'n chest...” Read full tasting note
    CraftyVeganJenn 150 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Spring eternal

Legend has it that Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 and died 256 years later in New York. His secret? Goji berries. Your secret? This hot pink tea filled with sweet, sweet goji berries, rosehips, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. It’s probably the most delicious longevity formula ever. Which is key, since you’ll be popping it for the next two centuries. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehip peel, honeydew melon cubes, marigold petals. With artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

What is it that sets this apart from other fruit tisanes? What is it that gives goji pop such a sherbet-y zing? I’m not quite sure but I’m a fan. Drinking a warm mug tonight.

Perhaps I used too much water/too little tea? All I could taste was the melon, and I don’t know if I liked it. I do not sweeten my tea, and I’m beginning to think I’ll have to to enjoy some of these David’s fruit and herbals. Ugh.

Very good but quite sweet!

I had this tea for a while but I never took the time to write a review. I bought this tea this summer because I needed a good tea to drink ice cold and I thought this one would give me exactly what I want. Fist time I tried it, I wasn’t impressed. It didn’t taste much anything… But then I realized that you needed 2 tsp for a hot tea, so 4 for an iced one., which is a lot of tea considering most of the time you you only need about half this quantity. So I tried it with more. It tasted better but it’s still a little weak. The flavours are not strong enough for me.

Around this time of year, because it’s so chilly outside, I prefer my teas to be super hot! So I gave this tea another try. I find it better hot and I like it, but I don’t love it. There is something odd about the taste but I don’t know what it is.

Overall, iced or hot, I find that this tea is somehow weak and it would need something to make it pop! I like it and will finish what’s left of it, but I won’t buy it again.

It’s a little bit weird.

Goji Pop to me is a tart, fruity tea. It’s a blend that puts a smile on my face. The perfect sweetness & lots of apple.

This one is great iced. I have a daughter and I’m one of those moms that tries with all my might to limit junk, sugar and all that kind of stuff. I like Goji Pop because it’s healthy and my daughter can drink all she wants. It’s very refreshing iced and tastes like gummy bears. My daughter will ask me for more “gummy bear” tea when she’s thirsty. I enjoy this tea hot and cold. I had a cold and put some honey in some hot Goji Pop tea and I found it very soothing on my throat.

Boiling 8 min or more

I was really excited to try this tea today. I wound up buying a tin before trying it and I’m glad I did! The scent of it would have put me off, it smells very overpowering but the medley of flavours change as it cools, hot or cold this is an amazing tea, even for people who don’t particularly drink tea. It’s quite sweet but has a bit of tart from the Goji. This one will be a staple for sure.

I bought a 15g sample from DavidsTea, and, well…. This just isn’t my thing. I can taste a small hint of melon flavour in the background, but the sourness…If its even sour, I have no idea how to describe the flavour. I can totally see why some people love it but nope I’m just not into it.