Goji Pop

Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Honeydew, Tart, Goji, Melon, Pineapple, Citrus, Hibiscus, Floral, Green Melons, Apple, Butter, Stonefruits, Fruity
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

Spring eternal

Legend has it that Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 and died 256 years later in New York. His secret? Goji berries. Your secret? This hot pink tea filled with sweet, sweet goji berries, rosehips, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. It’s probably the most delicious longevity formula ever. Which is key, since you’ll be popping it for the next two centuries. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehip peel, honeydew melon cubes, marigold petals. With artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea was light and beautiful. Like a hint of summer on a cold day. As for the taste aspect, I like that it rolled off my tongue and while the flavor was not as potent as I expected it, the overall impression I have from it is positive. Definitely a must have for those that like their tea not to have a so serious attitude. I just had a sampling of it.

Books that will go well with this tea are Anne of Green Gables series by Lucy M. Montgomery, Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Patterson, Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbit, and Shanghai Girls by Lisa See.

I got this from Another TTB. I think it’s been in the box too long because I found it tasteless. There was nothing I could do to perk it up. Something wasn’t there.

I liked this tea a whole lot when I first had it. Now it’s just.. weird? Dude it’s fault on me though. I like overleaved and understeeped… I think? What the heck is wrong with me. It tastes bitter, but watered down.
I totally didn’t measure it correctly, and I didn’t time it so it’s totally my fault haha

But on the plus side, I managed to convince my parents to a SF trip tomorrow since my dad has the day off and HELLO HONEY DEW. And I’m definitely stopping by DAVIDs and picking up my frequent steeper card :)

MissB

Woot woot!

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

VariaTEA

Yay for more honey dew!! YOU SHOULD BUY THEIR WHOLE STOCK!!! :P

I’m in love with this tea. I’m not sure what it is about this tea but I can’t get away from it. I drink it iced on the daily and still have not gotten sick of it. I’m a sucker for melon. This tea rocks!

Flavors: Melon

It’s got a…..unique flavor that I’m not really a fan of (at least not served hot). Can’t quite explain it; very fruity but yet not. Smells fantastic however the taste just wasn’t there for me.

Might make a good iced tea w/some sweetener and lemon.

I just received this today after waiting a week for my order. I absolutely love the smell of it in the container. Its tart, tangy and tropical smelling. Since I have not brewed this before, I followed the instruction on the label. 2 tsp, 96 degrees, 4-5 minutes. when looking at it 5 minutes in, I actually had to check to make sure the water was hot since it didn’t look like it was doing anything! (I have put cold water in a cup before not realizing it wasn’t hot… being so confused why my tea hadn’t steeped in 4 minutes) 10 minutes later, I have a light pink brew with a sweet/tart/tangy/fruity aroma (exactly like what its like when you open the tin) However, the taste is so light, there are some sips that seem like Im just drinking pink hot water. Im definitely going to try this again, and a couple of different ways, but I don’t know if its something that Im willing to run down the street screaming how lovely it is. It has potential.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp

What is it that sets this apart from other fruit tisanes? What is it that gives goji pop such a sherbet-y zing? I’m not quite sure but I’m a fan. Drinking a warm mug tonight.

Perhaps I used too much water/too little tea? All I could taste was the melon, and I don’t know if I liked it. I do not sweeten my tea, and I’m beginning to think I’ll have to to enjoy some of these David’s fruit and herbals. Ugh.

Very good but quite sweet!

I had this tea for a while but I never took the time to write a review. I bought this tea this summer because I needed a good tea to drink ice cold and I thought this one would give me exactly what I want. Fist time I tried it, I wasn’t impressed. It didn’t taste much anything… But then I realized that you needed 2 tsp for a hot tea, so 4 for an iced one., which is a lot of tea considering most of the time you you only need about half this quantity. So I tried it with more. It tasted better but it’s still a little weak. The flavours are not strong enough for me.

Around this time of year, because it’s so chilly outside, I prefer my teas to be super hot! So I gave this tea another try. I find it better hot and I like it, but I don’t love it. There is something odd about the taste but I don’t know what it is.

Overall, iced or hot, I find that this tea is somehow weak and it would need something to make it pop! I like it and will finish what’s left of it, but I won’t buy it again.