Goji Pop

Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Honeydew, Tart, Goji, Melon, Pineapple, Citrus, Hibiscus, Floral, Green Melons, Apple, Butter, Stonefruits
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

Spring eternal

Legend has it that Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 and died 256 years later in New York. His secret? Goji berries. Your secret? This hot pink tea filled with sweet, sweet goji berries, rosehips, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. It’s probably the most delicious longevity formula ever. Which is key, since you’ll be popping it for the next two centuries. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehip peel, honeydew melon cubes, marigold petals. With artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I’ve never had it hot but iced, it’s amazing. Everyone loves it. Just really great. Definite staple in my cupboard

Another amazing iced tea choice!

This, & swampwater are the only 2 teas I can drink black. I have a ridiculous sweet tooth and usually I have 2,3 (sometimes 4) spoon fulls of sugar.

I went through a bag of 50g of this in no time. It`s my absolute favorite. It`s perfect.

This tea is great if you like sour citrus flavors. I highly suggest this as a breakfast tea/morning snack.

This has got to be one of the fruitiest, sweetest teas I have ever had- and I didn’t add any sweetener! This tea was incredibly enjoyable, and I can’t wait to try it iced!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Not a fan of this hot but it makes a fantastic iced tea. Nice and tart.

Amazing tea, iced or not. Really enjoy the sweetness it has.

I was a bit disappointed by this tea. I got it because it smelled so yummy and also because I didn’t want to feel left out of the goji berry fad. I’ll give it another try sometime, maybe I’ll change my mind.