Goji Pop

Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Honeydew, Tart, Goji, Melon, Pineapple, Citrus, Hibiscus, Floral, Green Melons, Apple, Butter, Stonefruits, Fruity
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

Spring eternal

Legend has it that Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 and died 256 years later in New York. His secret? Goji berries. Your secret? This hot pink tea filled with sweet, sweet goji berries, rosehips, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. It’s probably the most delicious longevity formula ever. Which is key, since you’ll be popping it for the next two centuries. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehip peel, honeydew melon cubes, marigold petals. With artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Sometimes I try to drink this before bed, but I think I might have to switch to something a little less sweet. It’s perfect for the day. It brews pink and although I don’t particularly eat goji berries, the smell and taste of the tea makes me want to eat the loose tea. Maybe it’s an appetite enhancer, I don’t know. I haven’t tried it iced, but it is just as refreshing at room temp.

BEST FRUITY TEA EVER. needs no sugar at all, but ii prefer it iced and oover steeped, its like summer in a cup, perfect sweet and tarty flavour. very refreshing

Iced 5 min, 15 sec

Liked this one Iced, didn’t like it hot.

I only grabbed a small sample of this one after trying as an iced tea in the past, decided I had to give it a go as a warm cup this time around, and I just didn’t like it at all warm. I don’t know which ingredient it was that didn’t agree with my tongue when it was brewed warm so it’s hard for me to give a review that justifies this tea. Certainly one you have to try before making a choice, I would certainly drink it again iced but don’t think I would keep much on hand.

Brooke: Yep, it’s a first for tea time, but I do not like this one. It’s much too sweet and bitter for me. The berry flavour has never been a favourite of mine for a hot drink. It reminds me of candy… and warm candy is weird. I would be interested in trying this as an iced tea in the summer; I can see myself enjoying the sweetness with a fresh chill to the glass… but I’m not going to live to be 200 drinking this brew. Whew! 4.5/10

Stacey: First, I really like the loose leaf and fruit pieces in the tea–you could probably just munch on those. Second, I surprisingly like the flavour! I know I had a Tetley goji berry tea that I really didn’t like… but this is great! If I want something sweet and am in the mood, I’d go for this one. You don’t get the sweetness the whole time… just at the very end, and it’s just a hint. This gets 6.5/10; it’s nice, but it’s not like “whoa, this tea!” it’s more like “okay, this tea”. [what?]
Read the rest of our review here: http://teaconnoisseurs.wordpress.com/2012/12/13/goji-pop/

#14. This didn’t taste like I expected. I was thinking it would have more of a berry flavor but it’s like berry and lemon. This is a favorite of a friend of mine so I was expecting more than I got.

I’ve never had it hot but iced, it’s amazing. Everyone loves it. Just really great. Definite staple in my cupboard

Another amazing iced tea choice!

This, & swampwater are the only 2 teas I can drink black. I have a ridiculous sweet tooth and usually I have 2,3 (sometimes 4) spoon fulls of sugar.

I went through a bag of 50g of this in no time. It`s my absolute favorite. It`s perfect.

This tea is great if you like sour citrus flavors. I highly suggest this as a breakfast tea/morning snack.