Goji Pop

Fruit Herbal Blend
Goji, Honeydew, Melon, Pineapple, Citrus, Berry, Tart, Hibiscus, Floral, Green Melons, Apple, Butter, Stonefruits
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

Spring eternal

Legend has it that Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 and died 256 years later in New York. His secret? Goji berries. Your secret? This hot pink tea filled with sweet, sweet goji berries, rosehips, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. It’s probably the most delicious longevity formula ever. Which is key, since you’ll be popping it for the next two centuries. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehip peel, honeydew melon cubes, marigold petals. With artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Fully edible, absolute delishous in a cup. It’s a delightful cup of tart happiness. Even my friends who don’t like tea have been “wow’d” by this delishious herbal tea.

Boiling

This morning Treat is GOJI POP
It was my first love at first frink in the tea drinking!
I like it Cold or hot!

It’s fruity. It’s an easy tea to try if you’re at you’re 1st try on the tea market!

As this is a heavy/pricey tea, I was rebellious and brewed it with only 1 heaped tsp, for 6 mins. Came out perfectly! Juicy but not sickly-sweet, with a strong melon taste and just a hint of rosehip. (Not sure where the goji is, but I still love the taste.) Great for a refreshing cup on a hot summer’s day.

Definitely my favorite from the Spring collection. Great as an iced tea.

This is a whimsical tea. I love it.I was trying to figure out exactly what it reminded me of. There it is…..Liquid

POP ROCKS!

Tried it both hot and cold, the taste is not absolutely digesting, but it is not at all my thing! Way too sweet and the flavour just wasn’t doing it for me. I was excited to try it since it was sold out in the 3 stores I check regularly for a few weeks, but ended up being very disappointed when I finally got my hands on some.

Goji Pop,
The healthiest thing that reminded me both in taste and smell, to the fruit-roll-up in my childhood lunch sack. This could very be the most delicious thing since the invention of the taste bud. Its only downfall, the fact that everyone agrees, and it isn’t in stock.

We’ll meet again soon, Goji Pop.
Very soon.

205 °F / 96 °C

I am a big fan of this tea. It is very hassle free so that is a thumbs up for me. It is light but very flavourful at the same time!

First time I ever tried DavidsTea and I’m hooked. This one got me. The smell, the colours, the taste. I literally burned my tongue because I couldn’t wait to taste it. I’ve told everyone I now that this is what I want for birthdays, Christmas’s and any other occasion that deserves a gift!

I always enjoy going into David’s. Besides their friendly and knowledgeable staff( who truly know what they are talking about) I love smelling and learning about other teas. Im an organic skinny die hard but I always walk out with a tea to go. Today that was Goji Pop :) Can I just say delicious?! It was pure BLISS! A touch of angave nectar and I was in heaven! TY David for always an great tasting experience!!