Goji Pop

Fruit Herbal Blend
Berry, Honeydew, Tart, Goji, Melon, Pineapple, Citrus, Hibiscus, Floral, Green Melons, Apple, Butter, Stonefruits, Fruity
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

Spring eternal

Legend has it that Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 and died 256 years later in New York. His secret? Goji berries. Your secret? This hot pink tea filled with sweet, sweet goji berries, rosehips, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. It’s probably the most delicious longevity formula ever. Which is key, since you’ll be popping it for the next two centuries. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehip peel, honeydew melon cubes, marigold petals. With artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This has got to be one of the fruitiest, sweetest teas I have ever had- and I didn’t add any sweetener! This tea was incredibly enjoyable, and I can’t wait to try it iced!

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

Not a fan of this hot but it makes a fantastic iced tea. Nice and tart.

Amazing tea, iced or not. Really enjoy the sweetness it has.

I was a bit disappointed by this tea. I got it because it smelled so yummy and also because I didn’t want to feel left out of the goji berry fad. I’ll give it another try sometime, maybe I’ll change my mind.

I’m not a big fruity tea person, but this one is nice enough. It’s popular with the kids because of its colour. It’s a bit on the tart side and benefits from a little honey. Pretty nice when it’s iced.

Wow! this smells so fruity! i like it!

ok so the taste is good, sweet, tart and very berry, reminds me of cranberry juice.

I like this but i don’t see myself buying more very expensive, 25gr. give 2 cups of tea…

Fully edible, absolute delishous in a cup. It’s a delightful cup of tart happiness. Even my friends who don’t like tea have been “wow’d” by this delishious herbal tea.

Boiling

This morning Treat is GOJI POP
It was my first love at first frink in the tea drinking!
I like it Cold or hot!

It’s fruity. It’s an easy tea to try if you’re at you’re 1st try on the tea market!

As this is a heavy/pricey tea, I was rebellious and brewed it with only 1 heaped tsp, for 6 mins. Came out perfectly! Juicy but not sickly-sweet, with a strong melon taste and just a hint of rosehip. (Not sure where the goji is, but I still love the taste.) Great for a refreshing cup on a hot summer’s day.