Goji Pop

Fruit Herbal Blend
Hibiscus, Honeydew, Tart, Floral, Green Melons, Apple, Citrus, Melon, Butter, Stonefruits
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

• “Sipdown! Tart and tasty, though it's not quite as good as I remember. Probably won't re-stock this one for a while, as I don't think it's a blend that will be discontinued so I should have nothing...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2606 tasting notes
  • “A friend came over earlier this afternoon to have tea together and catch up. I had a jug of this cold steeping in the fridge since last night so we opted for that since it's been quite a warm...” Read full tasting note
    fjellrev 926 tasting notes
  • “EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! There was a snail floating in my tea as it steeping this morning! I am officially turned off! and I was going to make a lemonade based iced tea with...” Read full tasting note
    erinn 232 tasting notes
  • “I'm sick. Like really, seriously, worthless, coughing a lung up, sick! How does a SoCal vegan girl who drinks at least one glass of green juice a day, and who works out religiously get a f'n chest...” Read full tasting note
    CraftyVeganJenn 150 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Spring eternal

Legend has it that Li Ching-Yuen was born in China in 1677 and died 256 years later in New York. His secret? Goji berries. Your secret? This hot pink tea filled with sweet, sweet goji berries, rosehips, citrusy lemon oil, apple, melon, marigold and hibiscus. It’s probably the most delicious longevity formula ever. Which is key, since you’ll be popping it for the next two centuries. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Apple pieces, goji berries, hibiscus blossoms, rosehip peel, honeydew melon cubes, marigold petals. With artificial flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Tried it both hot and cold, the taste is not absolutely digesting, but it is not at all my thing! Way too sweet and the flavour just wasn’t doing it for me. I was excited to try it since it was sold out in the 3 stores I check regularly for a few weeks, but ended up being very disappointed when I finally got my hands on some.

Goji Pop,
The healthiest thing that reminded me both in taste and smell, to the fruit-roll-up in my childhood lunch sack. This could very be the most delicious thing since the invention of the taste bud. Its only downfall, the fact that everyone agrees, and it isn’t in stock.

We’ll meet again soon, Goji Pop.
Very soon.

205 °F / 96 °C

I am a big fan of this tea. It is very hassle free so that is a thumbs up for me. It is light but very flavourful at the same time!

First time I ever tried DavidsTea and I’m hooked. This one got me. The smell, the colours, the taste. I literally burned my tongue because I couldn’t wait to taste it. I’ve told everyone I now that this is what I want for birthdays, Christmas’s and any other occasion that deserves a gift!

I always enjoy going into David’s. Besides their friendly and knowledgeable staff( who truly know what they are talking about) I love smelling and learning about other teas. Im an organic skinny die hard but I always walk out with a tea to go. Today that was Goji Pop :) Can I just say delicious?! It was pure BLISS! A touch of angave nectar and I was in heaven! TY David for always an great tasting experience!!

This was an instant favourite for me. This is a tea which will definitely be replacing lemonade for me this summer with it’s juicy melon flavour and perfect balance between sweetness and tartness. Love it.

Iced

Summer, summer, summer!!! This fruity tea is fantastic. JUST FANTASTIC. It will definitely be gracing my iced tea mug all summer. I think brewing it longer is better. Too short and it turns out kind of weak and is like fruity water. Really, anything with goji berries is bound to be good! :) I recommend brewing hot, then cooling it down for a nice afternoon pick-me-up.

I think it’s impossible to not enjoy this herbal tea. There’s a refreshing spring breeze in it. Is it in the smell or? Because the smell reminds me of some jelly candy. The taste is like sweet berries. Definitely worth the sampler!

Do I gonna buy a little more of this herbal tea? No.
It need more tea for a cup (2 tsp per cup) and it’s making this one expensive…

The aroma of this tea is to die for! I would love to have a candle that smelled like this. So I brew this tea.. hoping that it tastes as good as it smells and it does! I’m a little disappointed with the flavour hot so I iced it and it was amazing! To make it delicious though requires the use of a lot of tea which gets very expensive. One I’ll definitely miss when gone.