Honey Bee

Honey, Artificial, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lemon Zest, Rooibos, Wood
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

From DAVIDsTEA

Get busy

This honey-flavoured, honeybush tea is just about the sweetest energy-enhancer around. It has all the zest of real lemon and lemon myrtle, and all the smooth flavour of rooibos and green rooibos. But the real secret ingredient? Green maté. It provides a beautiful burst of energy for both mind and body. Strewn with calendula petals and cornflowers, this is the nectar of choice for busy bees.

Ingredients: Red and green rooibos, honeybush, green mate, lemon bits, lemon myrtle, calendula petals, blue cornflowers. With artificial and natural flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is the first mate tea I’ve enjoyed, after trying quite a few at Davids. Very sweet and yummy, nice flavor for year around.
Had it with natural agave, perfect.

Flavors: Honey

I feel like DavidsTea could omit the flavourings and create a really strong organic version of this tea, but that haven’t and I find the flavouring to be cloying and fake. Honeybush is strong on its own, why don’t you let it shine?

Great idea, execution could be better

Really tastes like honey! I prefer this iced. I don’t think I will re-buy, until summer at least. I definitely got energized after a few cups of this.

I LOVE this stuff, certainly got a buzz from the Mate, (no pun intended) Will buy this again, gave me that pop when I was needing it!

I went shopping at David’s today because I wanted to try some new samples. I got out with 8 bags of 25g: Coco Lemon Thai, Mom’s apple pie, Sugar and spice, Currant affair, Orange blossom, Happy Kombucha, Mago Lassi and, of course, Honey Bee. It’s the first one I tried.

Sooo.. Since we have a water distributor at work, I always use it to make hot water. The temperature is 73 C so that’s how hot i steeped it.Overall, I liked this tea. It tastes a little like when you are sick and you drink plenty of hot water with lemon and honey – because it’s so good – both of those tastes are well present in the cup. So yup, it’s a nice one. Am I gonna buy again? I may. It will not be a MUST in my collection, though, but I don’t regret buying it since I enjoyed it.

Flavors: Honey

165 °F / 73 °C 8 min or more

Honey Bee is another tea I received as a birthday present. What a lovely tea this is. it is a blend of rooibos and mate tea with some lemon myrtle and flowery things.

It smells exactly like honey! I have no idea how this is even possible, it must be witchcraft. It’s actually incredible. However, it does not taste like honey (I wasn’t really expecting it to anyways). I mostly taste the rooibos flavor with a hint of lemon and a slight sweetness.

I love this tea. I will definitely drink this on those early mornings for a nice energy boost. It is best served hot, in my opinion.

I’m so torn about this tea! I don’t hate it, but I don’t really love it. I really think I would like it if I had a cold. The heat and the honey flavour would be really nice with a sore throat!

When I have a deadline coming up, I always make a big pot of this. It tastes great on its own and it makes me awake and alert.

I taste the honey and the lemon but I’m also getting quite the rooibos flavor too which I’m just not loving. I’ll finish the sample but probably will not repurchase.

GAK! Lemon and honey. When I was growing up, whenever I got sick, my dad would make me these horrible hot toddies that had lemon, honey, and a shot of whiskey, and this reminds me a little bit too much of that. I’m sure I’d like it more if I didn’t have such an unpleasant sense memory associated with it, but as it is, I just can’t do this one.