The Glow (organic)

Herbal Tea
Natural Flavours, Nettle, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Marigold, Organic Rooibos, Organic Rose Hips, Peach Flavour, Rose Petals
Cinnamon, Fruity, Oats, Sweet, Floral, Berries, Berry, Citrus, Peach, Cookie, Rosehips, Apple, Caramel, Rose, Herbaceous, Flowers
Caffeine Free
Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

3 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

This light, floral elixir is all about enhancing your skin’s clarity and elasticity. That’s why it has rooibos, with hydrating zinc and alpha hydroxy acids. It also boasts traditional stars like rose petals, rosehip and jasmine. And time-honoured nourishers like oat straw and nettle leaf. Plus there’s cinnamon, Ayurveda’s complexion saver. Just steeping it makes you glow. Caffeine-free.

Organic: cinnamon, rosehips, nettle leaf, oatstraw herb, rooibos, rose petals, jasmine flower, organic flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

A cup of The Glow before bed makes me a happy girl.

And maybe a prettier one. But not likely.

It’s got a gently floral apple cinnamon flavour. And while I don’t normally go for rooibos, if there is any in here, I can’t taste it. All I taste is relaxation and yummy.

Very very tasty. A bit of a lighter tea, with a muted but definitely noticeable cinnamon flavor. I like the rooibos and rose notes as well. best way to drink this one is straight up. It does well with long steepings (i.e. forgetfulness) and multiples as well. Though I don’t think I would try for more than three.

I agree with a previous poster when they said that this was totally marketed wrong. Floral and rooibos is NOT how I would describe this tea. I think I totally would market it as a Cinnamon Oatmeal Crumble or something cool like that, that actually describes what you would be tasting! I wasn’t super into the smell of the dry leaf. But once steeped and I smelled my cup I just about keeled over! I was like omg this smells like a cinnamon oat crumble topping you’d put on an apple crisp! Its so yummy!! I hope its actually good for you lol because then ill have an excuse to drink more! DAVIDsTEA, market this tea differently! I tasted no floral or rooibos, but it could just be because i didnt shake the bag or something. I taste cinnamon/oat/and a hint of fruit maybe apple or a sweetness like from a raisin (keep in mind i hate raisins but still love this tea)

Flavors: Cinnamon, Fruity, Oats, Sweet

This is not a bad tea. I taste cinnamon and fruitiness, with a somewhat floral aftertaste. Not what I was expecting, but it’s a good blend.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Floral, Fruity

This is a really delicious tea! It tastes like a berry tea to me and kind of reminds me of the Celestial Seasonings Zinger teas. They don’t have oat grass in the ingredients anymore so I don’t get any notes of that. There is cinnamon in this but from the two times I’ve had this tea so far I can’t say that I’ve really noticed it.
The one thing that bothers me about this tea is that it makes me really sleepy and spaced out feeling. I’ll try this again to see if it really is the tea, but if it does that again that I’m going to be pretty sure of it. I’ve read that rooibos can make some people feel sleepy and nettle may possibly do that as well if it does work as an antihistamine.

The smell, look, and taste of this tea is really delightful!

Flavors: Berries, Berry

Pretty simple, strong on the peach and citrus. A bit too cloying. Nothing to write home about. I hope it really is good for the skin :)

Flavors: Citrus, Peach

So good! I absolutely love this tea, I got it thinking that it would be good for it’s health benefits but like other teas that are healthy I wasn’t expecting a great taste. I’m blown away, the cinnamon and floral notes actually worked together, this alongside the little bit of sweetness it has makes it taste like an oatmeal cookie! I didn’t even realize there was rooibos in this tea, I don’t typically like rooibos because of it’s bitterness but this tea actually had no bitterness to it. Also this tea makes me feel so calm, I drink it before bed and it helps me sleep. Overall this tea really delivered and I would definitely re-stock it when it’s run out!

Flavors: Cinnamon, Cookie, Floral

This tea was tasty….not incredible, but definitely tasty. The combination is a bit spicy, but the reships balance it out nicely.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Rosehips

A weird inital gathering of ingredients, but since this (to me) smells (and kind of tastes) like an oatmeal cookie, I’ll forgive it. This is surprisingly good, and an excellent blend to have before bed. Also, yay, organic. Definitely will be keeping this one around.