The Glow (organic)

Edit tea info Last updated by Andi Marus

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Get gorgeous
This light, floral elixir is all about enhancing your skin’s clarity and elasticity. That’s why it has rooibos, with hydrating zinc and alpha hydroxy acids. It also boasts traditional stars like rose petals, rosehip and jasmine. And time-honoured nourishers like oat straw and nettle leaf. Plus there’s cinnamon, Ayurveda’s complexion saver. Just steeping it makes you glow. Caffeine-free.

Organic: cinnamon, rosehips, nettle leaf, oatstraw herb, rooibos, rose petals, jasmine flower, organic flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

A cup of The Glow before bed makes me a happy girl.

And maybe a prettier one. But not likely.

It’s got a gently floral apple cinnamon flavour. And while I don’t normally go for rooibos, if there is any in here, I can’t taste it. All I taste is relaxation and yummy.

Very very tasty. A bit of a lighter tea, with a muted but definitely noticeable cinnamon flavor. I like the rooibos and rose notes as well. best way to drink this one is straight up. It does well with long steepings (i.e. forgetfulness) and multiples as well. Though I don’t think I would try for more than three.

HELLO CINNAMON DELICIOUSNESS!?

Flavors: Cinnamon

Yet to have a bad cup of this – even if I oversteep by a little bit! The first time I smelled it in-store I was put off by a more cinnamon-y smell, I am not big on chai teas or those with a lot of cinnamon. But I gave it a second chance and I am in love, it is an oatmeal cookie without the calories!

If this ever goes out of stock I will just ask my store if I can purchase their entire inventory.

Amazing. It’s great hot or iced and I feel like it reboots my system. Clean and refreshing my perfect at night or summer time tea

I’m sure I’ve had this before, but I’ve forgotten to log quite a few on steepster so here goes.

Love the smell of this! Smells like apple pie and homeyness. I’m making it tonight as an evening tea. I love how the spices blend with the floral notes, it creates a very “nice” smell in my entire computer room.

It doesn’t taste as strongly as it smells, but I think that’s a good thing. If I wanted a cup of hot apple cider, I’d make that instead. The spices definitely aren’t very strong at all in the taste. I’m having trouble distinguishing what it actually DOES taste like. It tastes like.. a hot beverage? I get a subtle floral and spice aftertaste. It’s overall just a great evening cup of tea, good for trying to get a little more work done before bed. =)

The cinnamon is really strong

Not a bad tea, but I prefer Three Wishes blend.

I’m in The Glow withdrawal. I bought this tea on a whim about two years ago, and have been never been without it until now. For me, this is truly floral. What’s special about it, is the hint of natural sweetness. I never add anything else to this tea—it doesn’t need it!

This tea smells and taste like an apple & spices cake. I was a little unsure at start, but it’s actually good, better when hot enough.