The Glow (organic)

Herbal Tea
Natural Flavours, Nettle, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Marigold, Organic Rooibos, Organic Rose Hips, Peach Flavour, Rose Petals
Apple, Caramel, Cinnamon, Fruity, Peach, Sweet, Rose, Floral, Herbaceous, Oats, Flowers
Caffeine Free
Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

3 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

This light, floral elixir is all about enhancing your skin’s clarity and elasticity. That’s why it has rooibos, with hydrating zinc and alpha hydroxy acids. It also boasts traditional stars like rose petals, rosehip and jasmine. And time-honoured nourishers like oat straw and nettle leaf. Plus there’s cinnamon, Ayurveda’s complexion saver. Just steeping it makes you glow. Caffeine-free.

Organic: cinnamon, rosehips, nettle leaf, oatstraw herb, rooibos, rose petals, jasmine flower, organic flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is a light, refreshing, floral tea… It isn’t particularly remarkable, but it was enjoyable. I won’t necessarily worry about restocking this one, but I may get it again someday if the mood strikes….

Flavors: Floral, Rose

SSTTB: Pick #2

Made this one last night. It was very late (after midnight) so a caffeine free option was definitely the way to go. There are a few caffeine free blends in the box that I haven’t had and which seemed interesting and this was one of them, so why not?

It kinda looks like Potpourri so I was really expecting it to taste like Potpourri; very floral and icky. But I wanted to try it anyway. Much to my surprise, though, it tasted like a cup of hot, liquid Quaker’s Apple and Cinnamon oatmeal! It was so well balanced and just delicious. How have I not looked into this one while at a DT store? It’s great! Maybe it’s discontinued…

I’m sure I’ll probably have another cup of this at some point before I pass the box along, and if no one else really wants to try this one I might just take the rest. It was so different from what I expected, and so tasty and soothing! Since my herbal collection is limited it could be a nice one to add (if it’s still available).

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Oats

OMGsrsly

Take it! I really don’t want it. :) (You make it sound so good, but it wasn’t for me.)

Roswell Strange

You’re next up getting it correct? Before I send it off let me know if there’s anything you specifically want added!

OMGsrsly

Yes! And then maybe the Island or back to the originator. :) IDK what there is for River Tea, but I’m curious! And maybe a tsp of Buddha Bamboo? I was curious but not 50g curious.

Roswell Strange

Done and done! I had plans to add RiverTea in anyway since there’s none in there right now. Have you tried anything from them yet?

OMGsrsly

No I haven’t! Ooo, that’s so exciting. :)

VariaTEA

I added this one because I thought the box needed more caffeine free options. I am glad you liked it :)

Thanks VariaTEA! (180)

So apparently cinnamon and rose go together quite nicely! And I’m getting apple from this somehow, so it reminds me of apple pie! I’m happy I got to try this, but I doubt I’d ever get more as it’s not something I’d crave too often. Still – yum!

Hmm…this is weird. Cinnamon, floral notes, a strange sweetness and ever so dreaded rooibos I did not expect. It’s not horribly bad, but I would not buy it. I’m glad I tried it though, because I was very intrigued by it. Thank you caile :D

caile

I forgot there was rooibos in this. :(
Glad you were able to try it though!

Reasons I reached for this tonight:

1. Pimple on my nose. Ouch.
2. Caffeine free. I need a decent night’s sleep.
3. Not a lot of this in stock, so sipdown soon.

It’s a mouth full of cinnamon. That’s kind of all I taste. But not in a bad way? Great with some chocolate.

keychange

pimples suck

Memily

Blind one right on the end :( so ouchie

Yet to have a bad cup of this – even if I oversteep by a little bit! The first time I smelled it in-store I was put off by a more cinnamon-y smell, I am not big on chai teas or those with a lot of cinnamon. But I gave it a second chance and I am in love, it is an oatmeal cookie without the calories!

If this ever goes out of stock I will just ask my store if I can purchase their entire inventory.

Amazing. It’s great hot or iced and I feel like it reboots my system. Clean and refreshing my perfect at night or summer time tea

I’m sure I’ve had this before, but I’ve forgotten to log quite a few on steepster so here goes.

Love the smell of this! Smells like apple pie and homeyness. I’m making it tonight as an evening tea. I love how the spices blend with the floral notes, it creates a very “nice” smell in my entire computer room.

It doesn’t taste as strongly as it smells, but I think that’s a good thing. If I wanted a cup of hot apple cider, I’d make that instead. The spices definitely aren’t very strong at all in the taste. I’m having trouble distinguishing what it actually DOES taste like. It tastes like.. a hot beverage? I get a subtle floral and spice aftertaste. It’s overall just a great evening cup of tea, good for trying to get a little more work done before bed. =)

The cinnamon is really strong

Not a bad tea, but I prefer Three Wishes blend.