The Glow (organic)

Herbal Tea
Natural Flavours, Nettle, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Marigold, Organic Rooibos, Organic Rose Hips, Peach Flavour, Rose Petals
Cinnamon, Floral, Herbaceous, Rose, Apple, Oats, Flowers
Caffeine Free
Kosher, Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

3 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

This light, floral elixir is all about enhancing your skin’s clarity and elasticity. That’s why it has rooibos, with hydrating zinc and alpha hydroxy acids. It also boasts traditional stars like rose petals, rosehip and jasmine. And time-honoured nourishers like oat straw and nettle leaf. Plus there’s cinnamon, Ayurveda’s complexion saver. Just steeping it makes you glow. Caffeine-free.

Organic: cinnamon, rosehips, nettle leaf, oatstraw herb, rooibos, rose petals, jasmine flower, organic flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Amazing. It’s great hot or iced and I feel like it reboots my system. Clean and refreshing my perfect at night or summer time tea

I’m sure I’ve had this before, but I’ve forgotten to log quite a few on steepster so here goes.

Love the smell of this! Smells like apple pie and homeyness. I’m making it tonight as an evening tea. I love how the spices blend with the floral notes, it creates a very “nice” smell in my entire computer room.

It doesn’t taste as strongly as it smells, but I think that’s a good thing. If I wanted a cup of hot apple cider, I’d make that instead. The spices definitely aren’t very strong at all in the taste. I’m having trouble distinguishing what it actually DOES taste like. It tastes like.. a hot beverage? I get a subtle floral and spice aftertaste. It’s overall just a great evening cup of tea, good for trying to get a little more work done before bed. =)

The cinnamon is really strong

Not a bad tea, but I prefer Three Wishes blend.

Yesterday we learned that The Glow is not good coldbrewed. Instead of tasting like yummy oatmeal, it tasted like cold oatmeal water. Blegh. Hot, this is delicious. Cold….not so much.

ashmanra

I learned to say your username while in Ireland. Some of the people we met kept saying a name, and I thought they were talking about my husband, Ashley. Finally figured out they were saying “Ashling” and remembered that one of the relative’s name is spelled like yours. :)

aisling of tea

Funny story, “aisling” is a nickname my wife gave me while we were still long distance, so I never really heard it said, we weren’t big phone people. So I flew out to meet her while she was in school in Halifax and I was trying to connect to the internet there. I asked her what her password was, and she said “I heart aisling”. However, it sounded like she said “I heart Ashley” and I lost it. I had just spent far too much of my own money to fly to another country to see her and she loves some b*tch named Ashley? Aca-scuse me? When I finally calmed down enough to let her explain, she couldn’t stop laughing. So now it is still a running gag between us. The worst was when she worked with someone named Ashley, the refrain “WHO THE F*CK IS ASHLEY” was heard quite often in our home XD.

So yes, I am glad I am not the only one hearing “Ashley” in “aisling”

ashmanra

LOLOL! I once got a phone call from an irate woman asking to speak to Ashley. I said “Ashley is at work. May I take a message?” Fairly boiling, she asked when Ashley would be home. My sweet, gentle, mild hubby getting a call from a woman mad enough to spit nails? So I said, “Ma’am, are you aware that Ashley is a 6’4” tall bearded male?" She calmed right down and explained that she had found a business card of Ashley’s in her fiancé’s wallet and thought it was a woman, apologized, and hung up. But if she is going through his wallet, they have more problems than she admits! LOL! Well, I am glad I won’t make the mistake of calling you “ay-sling of tea” now! :)

Kittenna

Ahahahahaha, got a few good laughs you guys, thanks!! :P

aisling of tea

ashmanra, that is hilarious! Maybe it was me…dun dun DUUUUUN.

Kittenna, anything for a laugh XD

I’m in The Glow withdrawal. I bought this tea on a whim about two years ago, and have been never been without it until now. For me, this is truly floral. What’s special about it, is the hint of natural sweetness. I never add anything else to this tea—it doesn’t need it!

This tea smells and taste like an apple & spices cake. I was a little unsure at start, but it’s actually good, better when hot enough.

Meh. I’m picky with herbals and I wasn’t that into this. Bought and then gave it to a friend who loves herbals. Learning my lesson not to buy teas unless I’ve tried them first.

What a delicate little floral! I purchased 25g of this to see if it would be something I like. I adore it! It’s a very light tea, and the overpowering note to me was cinnamon. Finishes with a jasmine note. Thinking about purchasing a tin. It also has this nice apple scent coming from the cup. Warm and inviting in every way!

Unlike everyone (?) else, I don’t get apple pie from the scent of this. It smells more like the hippy shop I used to frequent as a teen.

I can taste a little of the apple pie that people mention, but the overriding taste is still hippy shop, which is good because I love that taste/smell.

My skin is pretty rotten. I’ll update if I notice any difference from regular consumption of The Glow.