The Glow (organic)

Edit tea info Last updated by Andi Marus

2 Images

From DAVIDsTEA

Get gorgeous
This light, floral elixir is all about enhancing your skin’s clarity and elasticity. That’s why it has rooibos, with hydrating zinc and alpha hydroxy acids. It also boasts traditional stars like rose petals, rosehip and jasmine. And time-honoured nourishers like oat straw and nettle leaf. Plus there’s cinnamon, Ayurveda’s complexion saver. Just steeping it makes you glow. Caffeine-free.

Organic: cinnamon, rosehips, nettle leaf, oatstraw herb, rooibos, rose petals, jasmine flower, organic flavouring*.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

The mixture of rooibos and jasmine and rose petals makes this one of my favourite herbal teas. I’m not usually a fan of floral teas – but I will drink this tea by the pot! Ask me after a few more pots what has happened to my skin! lol tasty and delightful!

I enjoy this tea so much, I had to find out more (which led me here).

My mother brought it to me when she came to visit and now the tin is getting dangerously low… I must re-up! It is a lovely light, bright tea that I frequently enjoy in the evening before bed.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more

lovely light apple flavour. a tea i’ll drink when i want something warm, but wont overwhelm my senses.

185 °F / 85 °C 8 min or more

I’m not overly fond of this one as a hot tea – perhaps it’s the combination of the cinnamon with the floral or herbs. I’ve tried it several times, all hot, and while I wish I could like it, I simply don’t. It’s OK as an iced tea but there are plenty of others I prefer iced over this one.

I’m hesitant to try rose teas. I want to like them but whichever one I try, I tend to find tastes mostly like potpourri or perfume. This tea is SO nice though! I love the cinnamon flavor. It’s definitely noticeable but not overpowering at all. It’s almost in perfect harmony with the rest of the flavors. If all floral teas tasted this light, I’d definitely be more of a floral tea girl. I find however, that the tea needs to be steeped on the longer end of the suggesting steeping time. I left it to steep for a full 7 minutes but wouldn’t hesitate to let it go for 8 or so next time. Definitely a keeper in my house.