Mamma Mia

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “The more I sample David's Tea products, the weirder their overall profile seems to me; they're very much like Teavana in that way. It's basically a concept/execution issue, as the ideas are often...” Read full tasting note
    clareborn 300 tasting notes
  • “I feel like I may have steeped this one too long, and am *dreading* the hibiscus... Anyhow, the tea smells pretty floral, cinnamony, and strong. Reminds me quite a lot of potpourri, really. And...” Read full tasting note
    kittenna 2221 tasting notes
  • “Mamma mia, what a lot of hibiscus, my my how can I get rid of you. There is TOO much going on in this tea. It's tart, it's fruity, it's cinnamony, it's nutty, it's sweet, it's causing my face to...” Read full tasting note
    pandamanda 1195 tasting notes
  • “Ok... strange. I thought that I'd give this a second chance, and it's a good thing I did? It's still a fruity cinnamon mess, but this time the cinnamon balances better with the fruit - I don't...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1595 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

More is more
This bright, rosy-pink tea has everything you need to feel loved. There’s calming hibiscus, warming cinnamon and reassuring rooibos. Sweet pineapple, papaya and peaches. Comforting rosehips, apples, elderberries and raisins. Uplifting mallow blossoms. Supportive orange peel. Caring pieces of coconut and almond. It’s a jumble of love and support and happiness. Word to your mamma. Caffeine-free.

Ingredients: Hibiscus, apple, raisins, rooibos, candied pineapple, candied papaya, orange peel, coconut chips, rosehips, elderberry, mallow blossoms, peach, almonds, cinnamon.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

It’s ok – probably wouldn’t buy again.

euch! i loved the description of this tea, as i usually like fruity teas, but this was one of THE WORST teas I’ve had from Davids tea. Big disappointment :(

This one is good. I generally oversteep my teas however, as I like them extremely strong. Unfortunately if you oversteep this one, it becomes sickeningly strong, to the point where it hurts your teeth. It is delicious iced, as well as hot, so long as it is steeped for exactly as long as they say. It is a little less citrusey to me than the pink flamingo, but I kind of like that.

Wow is this tart! My friend loved this tea straight, & so it will be her birthday present this year. I cut the recommended amount in half per instructions from another Steeepster here, & added a little rock sugar. Much better. It’s a weird mix due to the cinnamon at play with all of the floral notes, but it works out alright for me if sweetened. Probably would make a nice iced tea, but again I’m not sure how the cinnamon would affect it.

I’m in the middle of sipping a mug of Mamma Mia and I’m absolutely not a fan. I find it bitter and the flavor is not appealing to me in the least bit. I taste cinnamon candy hearts and I dislike them. I might try this tea one more time, however I brewed it as per the brewing instructions. Sigh…another one bites the dust.

It’s really not as bad as some may say IF you put in 1 tsp. per cup instead of the proposed 2 tsp. per cup, otherwise the taste is just too strong.