Movie Night

Fruit Green Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Green Tea, Popped Corn
Apple, Butter, Maple, Popcorn, Almond, Nutty, Caramel, Apple Candy, Candied Apple, Kettle Corn, Sweet, Butterscotch, Maple Syrup, Pecan
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

A new tradition

This popcorn tea is better than the real thing. First of all, it has no calories. Second of all, it’s sweetened with maple and apple. Third of all, it has green tea, which studies (well, ok, experience) say is the ideal brew for keeping you quietly alert throughout a late-night flick. Great for thrillers, dramas, westerns or comedies. Drink it at home or smuggle it into the theatre.

Ingredients: Apple, green tea, popped corn, artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Interesting flavor.. it tastes like caramel apple popcorn. The smell is the best part about this tea, the taste is ok, and the aftertaste is a little bit sweet and maple-y. It’s fun to try but probably wouldn’t want to drink this regularly!

Love love love this tea. Smells like popcorn, but I find it doesn’t taste that way. Has more of a caramel apple sort of flavour; sweet at first bite, then a bit tart, but not over powering at all. This is one of my favourite teas from Davids Tea (I am a HUGE fan). It is my go to morning cuppa. Would never want to see this one go away….

Movie night has a warm buttery taste. I was uncertain at first if I wanted to purchase 50g of it or not. I’m glad I did and will definately buy it again. It’s not a morning tea, but an evening tea for sure.

I used 5 David’s Tea perfect scoops for my ~450 ml thermos.

Sweet coconut-like flavour. The tangy apple flavour just peeks through. The sencha flavour gives a background smokey roasted flavour with hints of vegetal taste. Popcorn flavour is present. Strong toffee flavour aftertaste.

The second infusion is a muted version of the first infusion. The coconut-like flavour is able to come out a bit more and the tangy apple isn’t as harsh. I added a few grates of ginger to this brew and it complemented everything nicely.

I’ve been avoiding this one since it was released last year, but finally I bit the bullet and decided to give it a try. Caramel corn isn’t my favourite thing in the world, but I like maple, apples, and popcorn, which is what David claims this tastes like. So I tried it.

Nope, it’s a really weak flavoured caramel corn tea. Which, I’m not sure that is a flavour I have ever really imagined for a tea. (Also, I use the term tea lightly since I barely saw any in the bag I was given.) I can definitely see this being a tea for my sister, however, as she adores caramel corn and all things associated with it. I suspect I’ll be giving the rest of my bag to her.

I finally decided to try the Movie Night tea. I have to admit that the ingredients really intrigued me. The smell is fantastic … the taste is a little strange but good. I’m looking forward to trying it again to see how it goes. Right now I would say I wouldn’t buy it again.

Haven’t had this one in a loooong time! I’m so glad that I dove into this one again. It was the tea to keep me warm as I watched my husband play some baseball! And it got quite cold there at one point… I’m probably heading to bed shortly to try and warm up.

Anyway, just to recap on my review from 2 years ago, this tea is fantastic. It’s amazing how the popcorn actually tastes great and this tea is just perfect for that after dinner snack. It kills the popcorn cravings and really just hits the spot.

Absolutely dynamite. Love it and would enjoy it again without even batting an eye, which is good. I have probably 3/4 of a tin left.

The first time I tried this I think it was over-steeped because I found the after taste stronger than the actual tea.

When steeped properly its delicious! Tastes how it smells. I sweeten it with a bit of maple syrup to bring out the maple taste. Really good hot and can imagine its delicious cold too :) I recommend trying it. Make sure you use 2 heaping teaspoons to ensure it has enough flavour.

Really liked this one. It smells wonderful and looks awesome with the big popcorn puffs. The apple and maple really work well with the buttery popcorn flavour. The green tea blends well with the sweet and savoury notes. Reminds me of a lovely fall kettle corn. It smelled so good in the store that I bought a tin of it. Glad I did now. Can be a bit hard to get the right mixture of ingredients. The popcorn is quite bulky. Had to dig my spoon around to make sure I got a good amount of everything.

Flavors: Apple, Butter, Maple, Popcorn