Movie Night

Fruit Green Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Green Tea, Popped Corn
Apple, Butter, Maple, Popcorn, Almond, Nutty, Caramel, Apple Candy, Candied Apple, Kettle Corn, Sweet, Butterscotch, Maple Syrup, Pecan
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

A new tradition

This popcorn tea is better than the real thing. First of all, it has no calories. Second of all, it’s sweetened with maple and apple. Third of all, it has green tea, which studies (well, ok, experience) say is the ideal brew for keeping you quietly alert throughout a late-night flick. Great for thrillers, dramas, westerns or comedies. Drink it at home or smuggle it into the theatre.

Ingredients: Apple, green tea, popped corn, artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I drank it once and I really loved it. It reminded me of Toasted Walnut, only better. I could really taste the popcorn ! It was sweet and conforting. After I finished my cup, I caught myself wanting more. Good tea for when you’re craving something sweet.

Flavors: Apple, Butter, Caramel, Maple, Popcorn

I ordered 50g of this sometime ago… Around April. At the time of ordering I was still in that cold weather, not ready to accept the increasing warmth of the days, mood. But by the time I got around to trying it, the days were hot and this tea just didn’t feel right. So to the back of my tea cupboard it went where it sat forgotten for the most part.

Today, however, I’m trying to blatantly ignore the irritating 90-100 degree days that we have been having and am dreaming of cool weather and comfort. So whilst vacuuming the house and spritzing some caramel pear room spray around, I began contemplating what I wanted for my next cup of tea. Movie Night immediately bounded into my head and no other tea would do.

Dry leaf: caramel, buttered popcorn, maple, apple
Liquor: caramel apple, buttered popcorn
Tasting notes: caramel popcorn, caramel apple, hint of maple

This tea is exceptionally better received today and I am now finding myself seriously bummed that I only have about 2 servings of this left. ((Cry)) The overall caramel popcorn flavor seems much more put together than I remember it tasting previously, though I don’t know why. The green tea base is very light, resulting in a barely noticeable flavor in the tea and a citron-gold liquor.

Overall I am absolutely loving this tea today. It is just sweet enough, just caramel-mapley enough, just Fall enough to help me daydream away the scorching heat & relentless sunshine outside. Thank you, Movie Night!!

*my second steep of this was surprisingly good… Still had plenty of flavor

Flavors: Apple, Apple Candy, Butter, Candied Apple, Caramel, Kettle Corn, Maple, Popcorn, Sweet

I bought about 2 ounces of this blend while on vacation; it was one of several teas from DT that I’ve been wanting to try. I was a bit wary of it because I’m not a fan of sweet popcorn (caramel corn, kettle corn and the like), but I figured I’d give it a go after reading everyone’s glowing reviews and praise. I tried this tea (iced) last night, and it just isn’t for me. The blend is pretty much one note – sweet popcorn. If that’s your bag then this is your tea. If not, steer clear. I’ll be finding a new home for the rest of my 2 ounce bag.

Flavors: Apple, Popcorn

Thanks so much to letting me try out this blend Ost! I am so happy you let me ‘test run’ some teas before making a David’s tea order. You rock!

Me no likey. Less tea, more apple pieces than anything else. I wasn’t expecting a marvelous green, but i still enjoyed my mug. It had that ’David’s Tea flavor’ to it, which to me means apple, almost coconutty butterscotch top note. I liked the subtle corn notes, they were smooth and buttery. It more of a kettle corn feel, rather than movie theater butter and loads of salt. I am so glad I was able to sample this before purchasing a whole 50g. I had been eyeing this blend for a while, because popcorn. Now I know better than to purchase. Not bad, just didn’t live up to my expectations.

Flavors: Apple, Butter, Butterscotch

Right!? It used to be soooo much better! They had to have changed it or something. :( So disappointing.

So this tea tastes like popcorn. I don’t know why anyone would enjoy a tea that tastes like popcorn.

Flavors: Apple, Popcorn

The popcorn, butter and apple sounds like an odd mix but it’s surprisingly delicious!

I thought for sure this blend had nuts in it so I stayed away, and I’m glad I finally took the time to read the ingredients! I had better luck steeping it longer than green tea usually steeps. There’s barely any tea flavour, it’s mostly from the apples, so it feels more like a fruit infusion to me. Definitely tastes like kettle corn or a caramel apple… I think this one’s a bit of an acquired taste but it has a comforting salty-sweet corn-like smell that’s quite interesting, in a good way. If you steep it until it’s a deep golden colour (over 5 mins), the taste is bold and the kettle corn flavour really comes through. If you steep for 4 minutes or less it’s not a very exciting tea.

Absolutely great for a movie night! Simple, tastes of caramel popcorn. Wish I had bought more, I’d drink it instead of having popcorn for all my movie nights!

This cup seemed to taste more like popcorn than the last. The caramel is heavier and I didn’t pick up on the apple much. Still not to bad though.

Flavors: Caramel

smells and tastes like buttered/caramel popcorn. The smell of this tea of unbelievable. Drinking a cup of this tea and watching the real world st. thomas. I don’t get much of an apple taste, or much a green tea taste necessarily, but it’s still really nice.

Flavors: Butterscotch, Caramel