Movie Night

Caramel, Maple, Popcorn, Apple, Butter, Maple Syrup, Butterscotch, Pecan
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From DAVIDsTEA

A new tradition

This popcorn tea is better than the real thing. First of all, it has no calories. Second of all, it’s sweetened with maple and apple. Third of all, it has green tea, which studies (well, ok, experience) say is the ideal brew for keeping you quietly alert throughout a late-night flick. Great for thrillers, dramas, westerns or comedies. Drink it at home or smuggle it into the theatre.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This tea smells like heaven.
Dry and steeped, it smells like caramel popcorn, sweet and a bit savory. I was skeptical that this would taste the way it smells but I was pleasantly surprised. I dont really detect any apple flavour, just caramel sweetness and a nutty buttery flavour. No doubt I will be purchasing more of this.

1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

Love this one!

I can’t recommend or not recommend this. It’s definitely more for those who enjoy sweet teas AND maple.

I bought a cup of this, iced, thinking it was caramel, not maple. I mean, caramel and popcorn go together, right? I was wrong. I couldn’t finish this tea. I’m sorry for those who like it. I can see why it would be popular. It just wasn’t for me. I don’t like maple flavouring.

There are strong notes of apples in this tea as well as notes of butter and maple syrup. There is a slight undertone of vegetal flavor from the green tea underneath. Overall, this is the best tea in the David’s Tea Maple Collection. Maple Sugar was not very good, this is tasty. Ironically, I couldn’t find any maple in the ingredient list but then again maybe I missed it or maybe it is under artificial flavors or such. I am beginning to think the teas in the Maple Collection do not have any maple in them. Checking their website, only the Maple Sugar lists any maple ingredients, the other teas in the maple collection don’t. I wouldn’t have bought them. Still, this is a good tea, very tasty and mild green tea flavor.

I brewed this once in an 18oz teapot with 3 tsp leaf and 175 degree water for 3 min.

Flavors: Apple, Butter, Maple Syrup

Had this last night and LOVED it! What a pleasant surprise. When you open the bag you see little pieces of popcorn and what looks like nuts, and the aroma is strong and buttery. Then the flavor is really excellent -like a smooth and sweet butter pecan almost. I’ll definitely reorder this one and it was fun to have while we were watching a movie!

Flavors: Butter, Butterscotch, Pecan

Tea smells WONDERFUL! Dry it makes me crave movie theatres and when you’re drinking it, you really do feel like you’re actually at the movies! But the tea itself is very very light, recommended if you want water with a hint of tea flavor if you use the amount stated on the packet. There’s a hint of popcorn at the end of the sip, but like everything else with this tea, it’s very light. The smell is the best point of this tea. If you want taste though, I wouldn’t go for this.

One of my favorite David’s teas – I was very intrigued by the fact it had actual popped popcorn in it and the smell is what made me buy it.. Its like your perfect movie night wrapped in a cup, it’s the perfect blend of popcorn, caramel and a hint of apple. Highly recommended!!

Flavors: Apple, Caramel, Popcorn

I love this – sweet and rich and somehow smells like popcorn and tastes like it too :D Great for a night in, snuggled up watching a movie!

Flavors: Butter, Maple Syrup, Popcorn

This tea has actual pieces of popcorn in it and you can totally tell by the taste. It seriously tastes just like movie popcorn! I’m mainly tasting buttery popcorn goodness and I’m not getting the caramel or apple notes. Maybe this is because I didn’t add any sugar? Regardless, I’m not mad about it. I like it very much just the way it is. Thanks for sending this my way, Virginia!

Flavors: Butter, Popcorn

This tea gives off the smell of buttery popcorn, but has a very intricate flavor that has even a hint of apples. My little brothers (ages 11 and 9) happen to be big fans of this one.

Flavors: Apple, Butter, Caramel, Popcorn

I can see the bottom of my tin of this tea! I got a 3.5oz tin of this tea in the summer, and it’s nearly gone. Drinking it now, and man, do I love this tea still!
Since I put in a DavidsTea order last week, I figured I’d order more of this!
This is always going to be a staple in my collection. love it!!
I’m glad I have good teas to start my day out with. I took the day off work to go down to UCLA this afternoon for a dr app…Even if it’s horrible, I am glad I have started out my morning with two lovely teas. And when I get back I can always have more comforting teas to cheer me up! ^^
ALSO! It’s raining again today!
I think it will be a good day (: Even if the dr app is disappointing. Least I still have good tea!

Cachou972

Oh good! I wanted to try that one next. I don’t usually like green tea but it’s supposed to be healthy… So I’d be happy to find at least one that I love. Hope your dr. appointment was ok.

Sara

Interesting. I wasn’t sure what to think of Movie Night the first time I smelled it in a DavidsTea store, or what to make of the combination of ingredients. Glad to hear you like it.

OMGsrsly

Hope it went well for you today!

Ost

I don’t generally like green teas either, Cachou972, but this one really hides the flavor well! And thanks for the well wishes on my appointment!

Cachou972

Great! It’s in my next order! :)

Hope you like it (: