Movie Night

Fruit Green Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Green Tea, Popped Corn
Apple, Butter, Maple, Popcorn, Almond, Nutty, Caramel, Apple Candy, Candied Apple, Kettle Corn, Sweet, Butterscotch, Maple Syrup, Pecan
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From DAVIDsTEA

A new tradition

This popcorn tea is better than the real thing. First of all, it has no calories. Second of all, it’s sweetened with maple and apple. Third of all, it has green tea, which studies (well, ok, experience) say is the ideal brew for keeping you quietly alert throughout a late-night flick. Great for thrillers, dramas, westerns or comedies. Drink it at home or smuggle it into the theatre.

Ingredients: Apple, green tea, popped corn, artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Absolutely great for a movie night! Simple, tastes of caramel popcorn. Wish I had bought more, I’d drink it instead of having popcorn for all my movie nights!

Sipdown!

This cup seemed to taste more like popcorn than the last. The caramel is heavier and I didn’t pick up on the apple much. Still not to bad though.

Flavors: Caramel

smells and tastes like buttered/caramel popcorn. The smell of this tea of unbelievable. Drinking a cup of this tea and watching the real world st. thomas. I don’t get much of an apple taste, or much a green tea taste necessarily, but it’s still really nice.

Flavors: Butterscotch, Caramel

A nice buttery tasting tea, I love it as a morning tea!

Flavors: Butter, Maple

Megan

Excellent review! Sounds like a real blockbuster :)

I’ve been wanting to try this tea for a long time now and I finally have! I went into DT when they had a buy 2×100g get 100g free sale. I was looking to try something new, so I decided to go with this one.

I will start off by saying that this tea smells delicious. It is very sweet smelling, kind of like caramel corn, but also fruity in a (good) way. The taste is very similar to the smell. I did find this tea to be very sweet, almost too sweet for my liking, but it is good for a treat now and then!

I don’t think I will be replenishing my stock, but it is a pretty decent tea. I would definitely drink it again, it just isn’t one of my favorites.

Recommended if you want to try something very unique.

Flavors: Apple, Caramel, Popcorn, Sweet

I can quite honestly this is one of the most enjoyable teas I’ve ever experienced.
I say experience because even looking at blend will bring a smile to your face.
This is one of the first loose leaf teas I ever purchased, and although it’s not the best tea on the planet, it’s certainly one of the funnest. This is a cool one to make in front of friends, they’ll ooo and ahh over the actual popcorn in the brew.
Not to mention once brewed this actually tastes like a sweet popcorn, and that’s definitely my cup of tea, delicious.

Mmmm.. my god, this tea is delicious! I tried this first during a movie night with my boyfriend. The movie was good so I was not really paying attention, and now trying this again with some eggnog and wow! I never thought I would say this of a green tea but this is delicious! Not the slightest fishy/spinachy green tea taste! Just caramel, maple, and popcorn!!

Flavors: Caramel, Maple, Popcorn

This tea smells like heaven.
Dry and steeped, it smells like caramel popcorn, sweet and a bit savory. I was skeptical that this would taste the way it smells but I was pleasantly surprised. I dont really detect any apple flavour, just caramel sweetness and a nutty buttery flavour. No doubt I will be purchasing more of this.

1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
Ost

Love this one!

I can’t recommend or not recommend this. It’s definitely more for those who enjoy sweet teas AND maple.

I bought a cup of this, iced, thinking it was caramel, not maple. I mean, caramel and popcorn go together, right? I was wrong. I couldn’t finish this tea. I’m sorry for those who like it. I can see why it would be popular. It just wasn’t for me. I don’t like maple flavouring.

There are strong notes of apples in this tea as well as notes of butter and maple syrup. There is a slight undertone of vegetal flavor from the green tea underneath. Overall, this is the best tea in the David’s Tea Maple Collection. Maple Sugar was not very good, this is tasty. Ironically, I couldn’t find any maple in the ingredient list but then again maybe I missed it or maybe it is under artificial flavors or such. I am beginning to think the teas in the Maple Collection do not have any maple in them. Checking their website, only the Maple Sugar lists any maple ingredients, the other teas in the maple collection don’t. I wouldn’t have bought them. Still, this is a good tea, very tasty and mild green tea flavor.

I brewed this once in an 18oz teapot with 3 tsp leaf and 175 degree water for 3 min.

Flavors: Apple, Butter, Maple Syrup