Movie Night

Butter, Caramel
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From DAVIDsTEA

A new tradition

This popcorn tea is better than the real thing. First of all, it has no calories. Second of all, it’s sweetened with maple and apple. Third of all, it has green tea, which studies (well, ok, experience) say is the ideal brew for keeping you quietly alert throughout a late-night flick. Great for thrillers, dramas, westerns or comedies. Drink it at home or smuggle it into the theatre.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

This is one of the worst teas I’ve tried, though my friend likes it a lot. There’s just something about this tea that tastes weird, artificial, and oddly sweet. There’s nothing more that I can think of other than it’s “funky”, and not in a good way.

WOW.

Absolutely love the smell. I definitely taste the bits of apple and popcorn, with a little hint of maple. Perfect to have just by itself, didn’t need to add any sugar or honey to it.

A very nice sweet tea. At times a little too sweet, best to have when you particularly have a sweet craving. Would love to drink while watching a movie but I usually watch movies in the evening and tend to avoid caffeine too late in the evening.
One complaint-there doesn’t seem to be many green tea leaves in it, sometimes struggle to get some out!

I had previously gotten a cup of this to go and I thought it was pretty good. So I bought 100g in a tin. Unfortunately when I had a taste this morning, ick! I think I need to steep it for longer. I felt the 5 minutes was not long enough. I tasted more apples than maple, I don’t think there was enough actual tea in mine. I’m going to do a second steep to see how I feel about it and then decide if I want to take it back.

This is a delicious sweet tea that tastes like caramel popcorn. It has a nice mix of sweet, nutty, and fruit favors.

this tea smells intense! it’s like being in a circus – surrounded by games and acts- i have to say i had greater exception to tea- i tasted more of the apple mingling with caramel and a tangy taste it has a interesting taste. i think i will have a couple more brews.

Being a huge movie night with popcorn fan I couldn’t wait to try this tea.It smells AMAZING.
I really wanted to like it it has all these great elements but the more I drank the less I wanted to drink it.
Tastes like it smells which should have made it ideal.
It had moments of sheer pleasure then moments of just exaggerated weirdness for me.

It was mostly pleasurable but I don’t think I would replenish my stock of this.

It was quite a dividing tea for me.Still not sure if I’ll give it another chance.

Tea with popcorn? What will they think of next…

I love apple, so this tea definitely gets points for that. However, I was disappointed at the amount (rather, lack of amount) of green tea in it.

Still, a delicious drink. They could probably benefit from removing the green tea altogether so that people don’t get disappointed from how little is in it and add something else like caramel bits.

The aroma on this tea was a bit heavy – sort of like cracker jacks. I did like the tea and my kids loved it. It works as a lite dessert replacement and kept my kids from getting into snacks whilst we watched a movie.

I did enjoy this tea, however I found the flavour did not match the scent, that is until I added some splenda. I found that once I added some sweetness it started to taste exactly how I wanted it, sweet and Carmel like. Without the splenda it has more of the green tea taste.

Boiling 8 min or more