Movie Night

Fruit Green Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Green Tea, Popped Corn
Apple, Butter, Maple, Popcorn, Almond, Nutty, Caramel, Apple Candy, Candied Apple, Kettle Corn, Sweet, Butterscotch, Maple Syrup, Pecan
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

A new tradition

This popcorn tea is better than the real thing. First of all, it has no calories. Second of all, it’s sweetened with maple and apple. Third of all, it has green tea, which studies (well, ok, experience) say is the ideal brew for keeping you quietly alert throughout a late-night flick. Great for thrillers, dramas, westerns or comedies. Drink it at home or smuggle it into the theatre.

Ingredients: Apple, green tea, popped corn, artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I love this – sweet and rich and somehow smells like popcorn and tastes like it too :D Great for a night in, snuggled up watching a movie!

Flavors: Butter, Maple Syrup, Popcorn

This tea has actual pieces of popcorn in it and you can totally tell by the taste. It seriously tastes just like movie popcorn! I’m mainly tasting buttery popcorn goodness and I’m not getting the caramel or apple notes. Maybe this is because I didn’t add any sugar? Regardless, I’m not mad about it. I like it very much just the way it is. Thanks for sending this my way, Virginia!

Flavors: Butter, Popcorn

This tea gives off the smell of buttery popcorn, but has a very intricate flavor that has even a hint of apples. My little brothers (ages 11 and 9) happen to be big fans of this one.

Flavors: Apple, Butter, Caramel, Popcorn

I can see the bottom of my tin of this tea! I got a 3.5oz tin of this tea in the summer, and it’s nearly gone. Drinking it now, and man, do I love this tea still!
Since I put in a DavidsTea order last week, I figured I’d order more of this!
This is always going to be a staple in my collection. love it!!
I’m glad I have good teas to start my day out with. I took the day off work to go down to UCLA this afternoon for a dr app…Even if it’s horrible, I am glad I have started out my morning with two lovely teas. And when I get back I can always have more comforting teas to cheer me up! ^^
ALSO! It’s raining again today!
I think it will be a good day (: Even if the dr app is disappointing. Least I still have good tea!

Oh good! I wanted to try that one next. I don’t usually like green tea but it’s supposed to be healthy… So I’d be happy to find at least one that I love. Hope your dr. appointment was ok.

Interesting. I wasn’t sure what to think of Movie Night the first time I smelled it in a DavidsTea store, or what to make of the combination of ingredients. Glad to hear you like it.

Hope it went well for you today!

I don’t generally like green teas either, Cachou972, but this one really hides the flavor well! And thanks for the well wishes on my appointment!

Great! It’s in my next order! :)

Hope you like it (:

I just ordered from Whispering Pines and payed 12.50 for shipping for 2 teas. Some would say that is a lot for two teas. I say I could’ve bought a pack of cigarettes with that but I didn’t, I paid for shipping, so really, 12.50$ is a small price to pay for health. My tealux and teavivre order should also be arriving any day now. And then my two swaps. And then the travelling tea box. And I might order from Butiki like now, because well, at this point, a little more/ a little less….

I’m surprised that I was craving this hard. There’s just something about it that I ADORE. I used up almost the rest of it, and packed away 1 cup’s worth in case someone tells me they want to try it. But I might drink that too. Yummy caramel popcorn with apple slices on the side.

Tea is better than cigarettes for sure! :)

Yes! Yes! Please continue to enable me to buy more tea! At least someone gets it :P

A girl in my lab just congratulated me for my “healthy caffeine choice”. Enable enable enable enable

Backlog from last night

I love the smell of this tea – the caramel, the popcorn, the apple.

However, trying to measure it out to make yourself a cup at home, instead of a cup to-go right from a David’s Tea store, is an exercise in paranoia. Did I measure it enough? Should I add some extra because the popcorn is so big? Did the dry leaf I measure out contain any actual green tea?

The cup I made at home was comparatively weak, and all those concerns are ones I had while drinking it. However, I can forgive it almost entirely because of that heavenly smell. :)

I usually try and work around the popcorn to put a tsp in of everything else and then throwing in one of the popcorns. Heh, if that makes sense. xD It usually works for me every time. Just kinda annoying when there are tons of popcorn in the batch.

A sample from Shmiracles, and another one I’ve been waiting to try for ages. This smells delicious, and tastes like liquefied popcorn. There’s no other way to describe it. Nutty, buttery, caramelly. Popcorny? The fresh stuff you get at the cinema, rather than shop-bought. The green tea is nowehere in this, although there’s so little of it that’s hardly surprising. I know it’s not the most refined tea, but it’s damn good. The perfect start to my week off work!

180 °F / 82 °C 2 min, 30 sec 1 tsp

Lovely, lovely, lovely. Probably on the scale with Forever Nuts for its warm sweetness, I think. Just perfect for curling up in bed on a drizzly cold night like tonight (winter appears to be arriving early, much to my utter delight). I suppose we’ll see how much the green tea may keep me awake though—surely it will be better than the black tea I had just before bed last night. What a rotten night of sleep that was! I can only assume the two things were related.

Anyway, I would stock more of this in a heartbeat. Really so nice. So grateful I got the chance to try some thanks to ashleyelizabeth.

200 °F / 93 °C 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML

I received a sample of this from Allie. Thank you for letting me try this one.

This is interesting. This to me tastes like roasted sugar. I could see how you could get sweet popcorn treat out of this. There wasn’t a lot of tea in this, but it was a nice treat.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

I needed a fun pick-me-up tea for the evening. Thank you movie night tea! It really did turn into a movie night though. I watched two documentaries on national parks, but then I followed up with two Disney movies lol. All the while I was on the computer trying to figure out my student loans. Apparently my school never received my entrance counseling verification. Very frustrating situation to be in (especially since halfway through double checking my forms I got booted off the site for “schedule site maintenance”) I guess I’ll be calling at 8am Monday morning to figure things out!

Eeesh. Good luck getting it sorted out!

Thank goodness everything was resolved!