Movie Night

Fruit Green Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Green Tea, Popped Corn
Apple, Butter, Maple, Popcorn, Almond, Nutty, Caramel, Apple Candy, Candied Apple, Kettle Corn, Sweet, Butterscotch, Maple Syrup, Pecan
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

A new tradition

This popcorn tea is better than the real thing. First of all, it has no calories. Second of all, it’s sweetened with maple and apple. Third of all, it has green tea, which studies (well, ok, experience) say is the ideal brew for keeping you quietly alert throughout a late-night flick. Great for thrillers, dramas, westerns or comedies. Drink it at home or smuggle it into the theatre.

Ingredients: Apple, green tea, popped corn, artificial flavouring.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Finishing off the last bit of this tin—thank goodness! I remember ADORING this tea. It was lovely and sweet, all caramel apple and roasted rice and creamy butter. But recently, whenever I reached for this blend, all I got was a single note of granny smith apple. It still SMELLED delicious, but was overpoweringly tart.

Actually grabbed a cup of this before going to see The Wolf on Wall Street. Another amazing tea from David’s. I love how well the flavours complement each other and it accentuates the green tea. Cozy warm and comforting tea that I can’t wait to enjoy over my 12 day wild rose cleanse and after too of course!

I was very curious about this one. It smells like caramel popcorn!

I put a little bit more that 2 t.s. because I wanted to taste it well.

Guess what? It tastes like caramel popcorn too! It’s toasty, nice and just enough sweet. I like that the caramel note is present but not overpowering.

I’ll definately buy more of that!!!

I most definitely will be purchasing this in the near future. When I went in the store recently, I completely fell in love with the smell of this tea. It has a slight caramel-like scent mixed with a bit of saltyness from the popcorn (and it tastes exactly the same.) But was already buying enough tea as it was.. so after trying it, I fell even more in love with it (which I didn’t know was possible at the time) and have yet to return to the store to purchase it for myself. This tea just makes me want to cozy up next to a fire, read a good novel, and sip away. The mix of sweet and salty is just amazing. And it almost has this smoothness to it when you drink it. It reminds me a lot of mixing caramel popcorn with a white cheddar popcorn. Anyway, I hope you find this description helpful and try it out for yourself!

I had trouble believing this was green tea… I also had troubling resisting the urge to just eat the tea out of the bag! I don’t think the popcorn pieces ever made it to the teapot though :P

It’s a great tea and has an apple-y sweet flavor, however the green tea leaves make it kind of astringent. Just be sure not to burn them when you steep it, and steep it for only 4 minutes and it will be fine :)

I just love this green tea. It’s sweet and full, and it looks just great. It even resteeps well, which is a big deal for me. I break it out when I need an easy, familiar, and not overly complicated tea to accompany my movie-watching and reading.

what can I say? this tastes like popcorn. it’s very odd. definitely a thing you have to be in the mood for.

I highly recommend this tea to anyone and everyone. Dry it smells just like it sounds, sweet and buttery and it tastes the same. It is absolutely delcious with a very buttery and caramel taste and a hint of apple. It feels like you are at the movies or at a carnival but in a tea! Spectacular.

The first time I tried this, I noticed a metallic aftertaste and thought, “TWO THUMBS DOWN!” because I’m funny like that. I wrote it off for a long time, but then took it upon myself to try it again recently, and… yeah, I’m pretty sure the aftertaste thing was my own damn fault. Steep this one appropriately, or pay the price. When it’s done right, it’s a fun, caramel-corn blend that suits me when I’m in a wacky mood.

I was honestly not sure & thought it was too weird for me, the apple & maple with popcorn seemed unlikely. I tried it anyway and I really enjoyed it. It was a surprising win.

170 °F / 76 °C