Movie Night

Butter, Maple, Apple, Caramel, Popcorn, Sweet, Maple Syrup, Butterscotch, Pecan
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From DAVIDsTEA

A new tradition

This popcorn tea is better than the real thing. First of all, it has no calories. Second of all, it’s sweetened with maple and apple. Third of all, it has green tea, which studies (well, ok, experience) say is the ideal brew for keeping you quietly alert throughout a late-night flick. Great for thrillers, dramas, westerns or comedies. Drink it at home or smuggle it into the theatre.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I absolutely love how this smells like kettle corn. My only complaint is that the apple takes over the taste of this blend just a little too much. I’m gonna try blending it with a genmaicha of some kind. I have a gyokuro genmaicha and a genmai hojicha coming my way!

Usually I’m not a huge fan of green tea, but Movie Night is absolutely divine. I love the smell of popcorn and when brewed right it is absolutely delicious. This one is a must for anyone skeptical of green tea, and one of the few teas I would consider ordering online.

tasty and a bit odd. I love the creamy scent and I get happy every time I brew a cup

A favorite. I can’t stop drinking this one.

Caramel and apple deliciousness. This is one of my favorite greens because it diverges from the typical green tea flavour but still has all the green tea goodness.

This is one of the worst teas I’ve tried, though my friend likes it a lot. There’s just something about this tea that tastes weird, artificial, and oddly sweet. There’s nothing more that I can think of other than it’s “funky”, and not in a good way.

A very nice sweet tea. At times a little too sweet, best to have when you particularly have a sweet craving. Would love to drink while watching a movie but I usually watch movies in the evening and tend to avoid caffeine too late in the evening.
One complaint-there doesn’t seem to be many green tea leaves in it, sometimes struggle to get some out!

I had previously gotten a cup of this to go and I thought it was pretty good. So I bought 100g in a tin. Unfortunately when I had a taste this morning, ick! I think I need to steep it for longer. I felt the 5 minutes was not long enough. I tasted more apples than maple, I don’t think there was enough actual tea in mine. I’m going to do a second steep to see how I feel about it and then decide if I want to take it back.

This is a delicious sweet tea that tastes like caramel popcorn. It has a nice mix of sweet, nutty, and fruit favors.

this tea smells intense! it’s like being in a circus – surrounded by games and acts- i have to say i had greater exception to tea- i tasted more of the apple mingling with caramel and a tangy taste it has a interesting taste. i think i will have a couple more brews.