Midsummer Night's Dream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Marigold Flowers, Rose Petals, Safflower, Spearmint
Orange, Lemon
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Random Carpe Diem

2 Images

• “I haven't the faintest idea why, but I'm in a serious "everything is better with milk" mood these last few days in regard to tea. First the Cranberry Pear, and Love Tea #7 too - and now this one. I...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1976 tasting notes
  • “It's the first autumn in 17 years that I am not returning to school! I am a bit sad about this, it's so weird missing the first day of university classes and instead working. Ah well, a new chapter...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 928 tasting notes
  • “Finishing up the last of the cold brew as I watch Revenge. Not much more to say other than so long Midsummer Night's Dream. Also if anyone watched the most recent episode of the show, WTF JUST...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1938 tasting notes
  • “This is actually a backlog from a day ago. I find it so peculiar that while drinking the same cup of tea, your own feelings on it can vacillate so much. My initial sips of this tea yesterday led...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 451 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Summer love
This citrusy-mint tea is refreshingly magical, with sweet apples, cool spearmint, tart gooseberries, orange oil, and petals of marigold and rose. But before you take a sip, we should probably warn you that it’s a bit of a love potion. For some people, it seems to turn regular summer evenings into dreamlike nights of romance and enchantment. Ice it and see what happens. Caffeine-free.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I was hoping for “creamsicle” orange and mint – mostly just some tart taste (hibiscus? gooseberries?). Strong enough, but I’m not a fruity tea person. Meh.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

LOVE LOVE this tea.
This is the discerning tea addict’s lemonade.

If you are a citrus addict like I am a citrus addict then you’ll love this tea.
the hint of mint just adds that extra magic that makes this a totally unique experience.
perfect for cleansing taste buds and after heavy meals.

the more I drank the more I loved it.
Want to try it iced and in Popsicle form.

This is definitely going to be a staple tea for me.

I didn’t get the “creamsicle” taste that everyone is raving about – I wish I did. I really wanted to like this tea but I just got a sour floral taste with it. I’ll try it iced next time but it just didn’t make it onto my favourites list.

I like to make sure there’s loads of apple and gooseberries in my steeper when I make this.

I much prefer it iced to hot, but the blend of fruit and the orange oil along with the mint makes this a clean tasting tea that doesn’t need to be sweetened. Delish.

Went to DavidsTea today to pick up some wintergreen woods and ended up taking a cup of tea to go. I tried this one because I thought it smelled delicious and Id heard good things about it. When I drank it though it was a bit of a different story…
so does anyone think this even tastes like tea? To me it tasted like watered down juice from concentrate. Orange or tropical punch maybe. Or hot vitamin water. I mean, it was good I guess but…. not something I want to drink if I’m in the mood for tea (I’d really rather the cold vitamin water I think).
I think if I ever tried this tea again it would be iced.

My sis told me she’s addicted to this tea – so I gave it a shot and bought 30grams.

Annnnd… uggggg. It’s very orangey, which is fine I like citrus and minty on their own, but together it was pretty weird. A bit of “you brushed your teeth not too long ago and then ate an orange” effect. It is refreshing, but just doesn’t do it for me.

Refreshing and delicious. I love the citrus flavour and a bit of vanilla-like depth to it. A summer staple.

The smell of this tea is incredible, the citrus notes really come through, my friend said it smelled like “tea candy”

Yet when I steep it, I find it quite light on the taste and I crave a little more

Iced, it stands up, but doesn’t really offer anything special

Verdict: It doesn’t quite live up to the smell

My new favourite! I love the interesting combo of refreshing mint, citrus & berries. Delicious hot and even better cold! David, you hit this one out of the park

Tastes way too citrusy. I like citrus, but this felt like you shoved a bunch of lemon and orange peels into the tea. It was very bitter the one I got from the store and I’m not sure if I’ll try it again. I think I’ll stick to my other citrus teas for now.