Midsummer Night's Dream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Marigold Flowers, Orange Oil, Rose Petals, Safflower, Spearmint
Apple, Floral, Spearmint, Sweet, Fruity, Bitter, Citrus, Citrus Fruits, Citrusy, Mint, Sour, Berry, Summer, Orange, Lemon
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by CHAroma

2 Images

• “I haven’t the faintest idea why, but I’m in a serious "everything is better with milk" mood these last few days in regard to tea. First the Cranberry Pear, and Love Tea #7 too...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2476 tasting notes
  • “It’s the first autumn in 17 years that I am not returning to school! I am a bit sad about this, it’s so weird missing the first day of university classes and instead working. Ah well, a...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 1030 tasting notes
  • “Finishing up the last of the cold brew as I watch Revenge. Not much more to say other than so long Midsummer Night’s Dream. Also if anyone watched the most recent episode of the show, Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2198 tasting notes
  • “This is actually a backlog from a day ago. I find it so peculiar that while drinking the same cup of tea, your own feelings on it can vacillate so much. My initial sips of this tea...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 451 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Summer love. This citrusy-mint tea is refreshingly magical, with sweet apples, cool spearmint, tart gooseberries, orange oil, and petals of marigold and rose. But before you take a sip, we should probably warn you that it’s a bit of a love potion. For some people, it seems to turn regular summer evenings into dreamlike nights of romance and enchantment. Ice it and see what happens. Caffeine-free.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I’m not sure how I feel about this one – there’s a strange taste in there.

This tea has a lot going on – and sometimes that just doesn’t work; it can be too much. Looking at the ingredients list for this one, you’d think, “It’ll either fly or it won’t.”

Baby, it flies! Citrusy, fruity, mildly minty, and even flowery, this tea is a real blend of everything you’d imagine a beautiful evening in the garden to be. You know, if it were idyllic when you were out there. It’s very, very well-balanced.

My rating for this doesn’t fly the highest, however, simply because I’m not hugely into fruity teas, and out of all its elements, I would describe this one as predominantly fruity. It’s gorgeous hot or iced, but it’s not among my top faves – if fruity was my thing, however, I think it would be!

The citrus in this tea is amazing, and the cool taste of spearmint really complements this tea well.

I made a pitcher of this iced tea today. My friend said it reminded him of key lime pie :)

Boiling 8 min or more

I was hoping for “creamsicle” orange and mint – mostly just some tart taste (hibiscus? gooseberries?). Strong enough, but I’m not a fruity tea person. Meh.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

LOVE LOVE this tea.
This is the discerning tea addict’s lemonade.

If you are a citrus addict like I am a citrus addict then you’ll love this tea.
the hint of mint just adds that extra magic that makes this a totally unique experience.
perfect for cleansing taste buds and after heavy meals.

the more I drank the more I loved it.
Want to try it iced and in Popsicle form.

This is definitely going to be a staple tea for me.

I didn’t get the “creamsicle” taste that everyone is raving about – I wish I did. I really wanted to like this tea but I just got a sour floral taste with it. I’ll try it iced next time but it just didn’t make it onto my favourites list.

I like to make sure there’s loads of apple and gooseberries in my steeper when I make this.

I much prefer it iced to hot, but the blend of fruit and the orange oil along with the mint makes this a clean tasting tea that doesn’t need to be sweetened. Delish.

Went to DavidsTea today to pick up some wintergreen woods and ended up taking a cup of tea to go. I tried this one because I thought it smelled delicious and Id heard good things about it. When I drank it though it was a bit of a different story…
so does anyone think this even tastes like tea? To me it tasted like watered down juice from concentrate. Orange or tropical punch maybe. Or hot vitamin water. I mean, it was good I guess but…. not something I want to drink if I’m in the mood for tea (I’d really rather the cold vitamin water I think).
I think if I ever tried this tea again it would be iced.

My sis told me she’s addicted to this tea – so I gave it a shot and bought 30grams.

Annnnd… uggggg. It’s very orangey, which is fine I like citrus and minty on their own, but together it was pretty weird. A bit of “you brushed your teeth not too long ago and then ate an orange” effect. It is refreshing, but just doesn’t do it for me.