Midsummer Night's Dream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Marigold Flowers, Orange Oil, Rose Petals, Safflower, Spearmint
Orange, Pleasantly Sour, Spearmint, Apple, Mint, Floral, Sweet, Fruity, Bitter, Citrus, Citrus Fruits, Citrusy, Sour, Berry, Summer, Lemon
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by faybingler

3 Images

• “I haven’t the faintest idea why, but I’m in a serious "everything is better with milk" mood these last few days in regard to tea. First the Cranberry Pear, and Love Tea #7 too...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2610 tasting notes
  • “It’s the first autumn in 17 years that I am not returning to school! I am a bit sad about this, it’s so weird missing the first day of university classes and instead working. Ah well, a...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 1042 tasting notes
  • “Finishing up the last of the cold brew as I watch Revenge. Not much more to say other than so long Midsummer Night’s Dream. Also if anyone watched the most recent episode of the show, Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2355 tasting notes
  • “This is actually a backlog from a day ago. I find it so peculiar that while drinking the same cup of tea, your own feelings on it can vacillate so much. My initial sips of this tea...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 451 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Summer love. This citrusy-mint tea is refreshingly magical, with sweet apples, cool spearmint, tart gooseberries, orange oil, and petals of marigold and rose. But before you take a sip, we should probably warn you that it’s a bit of a love potion. For some people, it seems to turn regular summer evenings into dreamlike nights of romance and enchantment. Ice it and see what happens. Caffeine-free.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

There are a lot of things in this tea that, normally, I wouldn’t put together or think would work. But, oddly enough, it does! Not my favourite herbal blend, but one I definitely will be trying again!

“Citrus and mint and flowers. Very pleasant. Good hot, better iced. Refreshing and unusual.” So say my initial notes on this one. I stand by my assertion of its deliciousness. Unfortunately, I’ve noticed this one gives me heartburn, because I’m an old lady and I’m prone to such things. I can only assume it’s the gooseberries. Alas.

Another tea that smelled a lot better than it tasted.

This is WONDERFUL iced, great treat hot too, but you get sick of it if you have it too often.

I’m not sure how I feel about this one – there’s a strange taste in there.

This tea has a lot going on – and sometimes that just doesn’t work; it can be too much. Looking at the ingredients list for this one, you’d think, “It’ll either fly or it won’t.”

Baby, it flies! Citrusy, fruity, mildly minty, and even flowery, this tea is a real blend of everything you’d imagine a beautiful evening in the garden to be. You know, if it were idyllic when you were out there. It’s very, very well-balanced.

My rating for this doesn’t fly the highest, however, simply because I’m not hugely into fruity teas, and out of all its elements, I would describe this one as predominantly fruity. It’s gorgeous hot or iced, but it’s not among my top faves – if fruity was my thing, however, I think it would be!

The citrus in this tea is amazing, and the cool taste of spearmint really complements this tea well.

I made a pitcher of this iced tea today. My friend said it reminded him of key lime pie :)

Boiling 8 min or more

I was hoping for “creamsicle” orange and mint – mostly just some tart taste (hibiscus? gooseberries?). Strong enough, but I’m not a fruity tea person. Meh.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

LOVE LOVE this tea.
This is the discerning tea addict’s lemonade.

If you are a citrus addict like I am a citrus addict then you’ll love this tea.
the hint of mint just adds that extra magic that makes this a totally unique experience.
perfect for cleansing taste buds and after heavy meals.

the more I drank the more I loved it.
Want to try it iced and in Popsicle form.

This is definitely going to be a staple tea for me.