Midsummer Night's Dream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Marigold Flowers, Rose Petals, Safflower, Spearmint
Orange, Lemon
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Random Carpe Diem

2 Images

• “I haven't the faintest idea why, but I'm in a serious "everything is better with milk" mood these last few days in regard to tea. First the Cranberry Pear, and Love Tea #7 too - and now this one. I...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1684 tasting notes
  • “It's the first autumn in 17 years that I am not returning to school! I am a bit sad about this, it's so weird missing the first day of university classes and instead working. Ah well, a new chapter...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 886 tasting notes
  • “Finishing up the last of the cold brew as I watch Revenge. Not much more to say other than so long Midsummer Night's Dream. Also if anyone watched the most recent episode of the show, WTF JUST...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1835 tasting notes
  • “This is actually a backlog from a day ago. I find it so peculiar that while drinking the same cup of tea, your own feelings on it can vacillate so much. My initial sips of this tea yesterday led...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 450 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Summer love
This citrusy-mint tea is refreshingly magical, with sweet apples, cool spearmint, tart gooseberries, orange oil, and petals of marigold and rose. But before you take a sip, we should probably warn you that it’s a bit of a love potion. For some people, it seems to turn regular summer evenings into dreamlike nights of romance and enchantment. Ice it and see what happens. Caffeine-free.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

One of the first teas I ever tried at DT and I fell in love. The name is great and the tea is even greater. I am VERY picky with herbal teas and this is my favourite!

Mmmmm. This is really tangy and tart, but I can taste the spearmint too, which is really lovely. I really like this now. But it’s a pretty heavy tea, so I think I’ll get 3 cups out of this half ounce bag :(
I let it steep for a while because I liked it really fruity. Also, it turns bright yellow. Always a plus when your tea turns cool colors.

I used 2 scoops for my thermos.

Sweet, orange-flavoured and minty all the way through. The sweetness seems to be sourced from the spearmint. This is a very nice blend.

The second infusion is slightly dilute but drinkable. This tisane would not likely do well past its second infusion.

This is one tisane to keep infused while drinking- over time, the spearmint flavour comes out and really sweetens the tisane.

Boiling 8 min or more

I simply love this tea – the smell is amazing and it tastes just as great. I suggest to add a little bit of sweetener to it to balance the tangy-ness of it. Makes a great iced tea as well :)

I asked my oldest daughter to prepare my Timolino travel mug with some dry tea, so I could steep some tea at work. Her choice for me today was this tea! I love the light citrus/floral taste of Midsummer Night! Sitting up here in my little isolation chamber trying to keep warm… This tea is definitely hitting the spot :)

One thing that I really like about this tea? It still tastes great after steeping for over 1hr ;)

Smells like grapefruit!
Really good cold OR hot with a little bit of agave but it doesn’t really need it.

I’m so glad this is permanent now! I first ordered this one in late August; I wish I had discovered it sooner!

Had a cup of this last night before going to bed. I found it very similar to pink flamingo but more sweet. I find with Pink flamingo i have to add honey as it is so tart but not the case with this tea. I think this will make an excellent iced tea.

At first I wasn’t too sure how the orange and mint would cooperate, but it was actually quite nice. Refreshing, and I’m hoping I can try it iced soon.

How I acquired a sample of this tea is kind of interesting… I had really hoped to go see this play in Stratford with a friend, but couldn’t make it work financially, so I had to bail on her. I wanted to “apologize” for cancelling, so I mailed this to her and at least she could enjoy the tea. Naturally, before I sent it off, I stole a sample first :|
Now, to the tea… It was nice. Given the ingredients and aroma, it steeped exactly how I expected it would. It was citrusy. What struck me is that (in spite of knowing it is an herbal blend), I was absolutely convinced there is Yerba Mate in there. There isn’t, It just really tasted like a Mate with fruit to me… I wouldn’t buy it again, but I did think it was okay.