Midsummer Night's Dream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Marigold Flowers, Orange Oil, Rose Petals, Safflower, Spearmint
Apple, Citrus, Mint, Fruity, Summer, Sweet, Berry, Floral, Spearmint, Tangy, Tart, Creamy, Grapefruit, Burnt, Dandelion, Earth, Flowers, Honey, Orange, Pleasantly Sour, Bitter, Citrus Fruits, Citrusy, Sour, Lemon
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Fay

3 Images

• “I haven’t the faintest idea why, but I’m in a serious “everything is better with milk” mood these last few days in regard to tea. First the Cranberry Pear, and Love Tea #7...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 3556 tasting notes
  • “It’s the first autumn in 17 years that I am not returning to school! I am a bit sad about this, it’s so weird missing the first day of university classes and instead working. Ah well, a...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 1111 tasting notes
  • “Finishing up the last of the cold brew as I watch Revenge. Not much more to say other than so long Midsummer Night’s Dream. Also if anyone watched the most recent episode of the show, Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2582 tasting notes
  • “This is actually a backlog from a day ago. I find it so peculiar that while drinking the same cup of tea, your own feelings on it can vacillate so much. My initial sips of this tea yesterday led to...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 513 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Summer love. This citrusy-mint tea is refreshingly magical, with sweet apples, cool spearmint, tart gooseberries, orange oil, and petals of marigold and rose. But before you take a sip, we should probably warn you that it’s a bit of a love potion. For some people, it seems to turn regular summer evenings into dreamlike nights of romance and enchantment. Ice it and see what happens. Caffeine-free.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

A bright and lovely evening sipping tea with a not-overpowering mint chill. I bet it would be wonderful iced.

Flavors: Apple, Citrus, Mint

This tea smells pretty. It also tastes great. I tried it iced as well but I think I prefer it hot although it was drinkable.

Delicous notes of different fruits and tasty warm or hot- or cold. :) Ijust rebought after purchasing the small 50oz. I love it and my co-worker of whom likes other styles did too. Normally I like nutty, not fruity. this one is magic :)

Flavors: Fruity, Summer, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 16 OZ / 475 ML

Strong lemon taste. Tart, citrus smell. No milk. Not astringent. Smooth.

Not too fond of the lemon flavour.

Vaguely fruity. Only steeps once.

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

This tea is good, but not as good as Orange Blossom if you are looking for an awesome orange tea. I find the artificial flavoring to be too much for me, and it leaves a weird aftertaste. I have only tried it hot so far, but perhaps iced it would mellow out a bit more. Or with coconut milk I can see it being really good. But something about the aftertaste and sour-artificial taste makes it less than pleasing to me. i will still drink it, but i probably wouldn’t buy it again unless iced turns into a huge success

Had this tea before bed for a relaxing night. The leaves smell extremely strong, with really high citrus notes. Tasted okay, a bit too overwhelming for me. Not an everyday drink but doable, nonetheless.

Flavors: Citrus

This was a nice fruit infusion, refreshing and light. I liked it, but not enough to write a long tasting note about it, if that makes any sense?

Brewed this one at work… oh my does it smell strong! This is one of those interesting combination of gentle mint and citrus tones which comes off as a ’I’m sick and need a cup of tea’ type of tea, yet it’s not. While I enjoyed this, it would be better if it had some green tea in it :)

I woke up this morning with the slight inkling that I may be getting a cold. I shouldn’t be surprised. I work with three year olds, and it’s November. It’s right around the time I’m due for one.

My spirits were lifted in the afternoon when I received my advent calendar and goodies from DT in the mail. Along with it were my three chosen samples. Here’s #1: Midsummer Night’s Dream.

My SO and I got a strong whiff of grapefruit as soon as the package was opened. I thought this was strange, since there is no grapefruit in it. I really liked how it smelled refreshing, and I felt like the artificial flavour didn’t hit me right away.

I dialed the kettle up to 95 degrees C (203 F) and steeped 2.5 tsp in 2 c of water for seven minutes— though I have to admit I couldn’t resist a taste test after five minutes.

At five minutes, I was disappointed. There was hardly any flavour, and little to no colour. I put the basket back in and waited a little longer.

After seven minutes, I could taste some berries and a bit of mint. The blandness is gone! There’s a certain golden berry element that reminds me of Caramel Spice Tea that David’s had out four years ago. Perhaps this is one of my favourite flavours that I’ve never sought out.

All in all, a solid tea. I’m not disappointed.

I’m going to use my extra 1.25 tsp to make a tiny amount of cold brew. I’m excited to see how it differs.

Fjellrev

Oh no, I hope you can fight that cold off like no one’s business. Your advent calendar should be a comforting companion.