Midsummer Night's Dream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Marigold Flowers, Orange Oil, Rose Petals, Safflower, Spearmint
Fruity, Orange, Spearmint, Pleasantly Sour, Apple, Mint, Floral, Sweet, Bitter, Citrus, Citrus Fruits, Citrusy, Sour, Berry, Summer, Lemon
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Fay

3 Images

• “I haven’t the faintest idea why, but I’m in a serious "everything is better with milk" mood these last few days in regard to tea. First the Cranberry Pear, and Love Tea #7 too...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 2995 tasting notes
  • “It’s the first autumn in 17 years that I am not returning to school! I am a bit sad about this, it’s so weird missing the first day of university classes and instead working. Ah well, a...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 1071 tasting notes
  • “Finishing up the last of the cold brew as I watch Revenge. Not much more to say other than so long Midsummer Night’s Dream. Also if anyone watched the most recent episode of the show, Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 2372 tasting notes
  • “This is actually a backlog from a day ago. I find it so peculiar that while drinking the same cup of tea, your own feelings on it can vacillate so much. My initial sips of this tea...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 451 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Summer love. This citrusy-mint tea is refreshingly magical, with sweet apples, cool spearmint, tart gooseberries, orange oil, and petals of marigold and rose. But before you take a sip, we should probably warn you that it’s a bit of a love potion. For some people, it seems to turn regular summer evenings into dreamlike nights of romance and enchantment. Ice it and see what happens. Caffeine-free.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Another one from my collection of iced tea pitcher packs. This tea is tangy and slightly sour without the metallic, over-the-top pucker-power of hibiscus. The flavour notes are primarily citrus and what I suppose is probably gooseberry, though I’ve never actually eaten gooseberries so I can’t really judge. There’s a also a lightly minty undertone mixed with apple. Despite the sour notes this tea needed surprisingly little sweetener and the boyfriend really enjoyed it too.

Iced

I bought a pitcher pack of this tea so I could get the 5 for 20$ thing. First of all I had to leave the steeper in the pitcher overnight for it to not taste like water with faint orange taste. Not a favourite of mine even when it has more taste, it reminded me of a childhood snack (which snack I can’t remember) that I didn’t like. I think overall I’m not a fan of citrus teas. The spearmint did add an interesting twist though!

Flavors: Orange, Spearmint

Iced 8 min or more 8 tsp 68 OZ / 2000 ML

One of my absolute favourites. It’s sort of sweet, a bit of sour, a little minty at the end. Perfect!

Very good! Can’t wait to try it iced this summer.

The was one of the teas I bought on my first visit to DAVID’s. Again, I purchased way too much, but I’m almost through it now.

Had this cold brewed for the first time. First notes were a powerful orange, but about half way through the gooseberry started coming through. Most of the after taste is that pleasant sour of gooseberries. We had a gooseberry bush when I was growing up, but ever since we moved when I was eight I haven’t really heard much mention of them so I was really excited to see them listed as an ingredient. Funnily enough, I’ve never really picked up on them in this tea before now. I may buy more of this eventually, but after having it in my cupboard for about 7 months now, I’ll be happy to have it gone for a little while.

Flavors: Orange, Pleasantly Sour

Iced 2 tsp 17 OZ / 500 ML

A refreshing taste even while hot. This tea is one that I enjoy on a spring morning. It reminds me of popsicles and hard candy. Can’t wait to try it cool. This tea reminds me of the teas one would serve to non drinking tea guests, making them guess what they are tasting before telling them it’s tea.

Books recommended for this tea are: In the Comfort of Strangers by Ian McEwan, Once Upon A Quincenera by Julia Alvarez.

I sampled this at work today it is a must purchase. Myself and a coworker loved it. Minty , fruity and sweet. The mint is very mild.

Flavors: Apple, Mint

This is delicious. Refreshing and light, with a very sweet spearmint flavor. I prefer spearmint over peppermint any day and this is not exception. I think my next move is to ice this as I think it will be equally good as hot. I will be reordering this when I’m out.

Flavors: Apple, Floral, Spearmint, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I will restock this one after David tea sent this sample, happy snow day from NC!

It tastes like Bubbalicious gum.

Flavors: Fruity