Midsummer Night's Dream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Marigold Flowers, Rose Petals, Safflower, Spearmint
Orange, Lemon
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Random Carpe Diem

2 Images

• “I haven't the faintest idea why, but I'm in a serious "everything is better with milk" mood these last few days in regard to tea. First the Cranberry Pear, and Love Tea #7 too - and now this one. I...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1943 tasting notes
  • “It's the first autumn in 17 years that I am not returning to school! I am a bit sad about this, it's so weird missing the first day of university classes and instead working. Ah well, a new chapter...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 918 tasting notes
  • “Finishing up the last of the cold brew as I watch Revenge. Not much more to say other than so long Midsummer Night's Dream. Also if anyone watched the most recent episode of the show, WTF JUST...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1922 tasting notes
  • “This is actually a backlog from a day ago. I find it so peculiar that while drinking the same cup of tea, your own feelings on it can vacillate so much. My initial sips of this tea yesterday led...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 451 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Summer love
This citrusy-mint tea is refreshingly magical, with sweet apples, cool spearmint, tart gooseberries, orange oil, and petals of marigold and rose. But before you take a sip, we should probably warn you that it’s a bit of a love potion. For some people, it seems to turn regular summer evenings into dreamlike nights of romance and enchantment. Ice it and see what happens. Caffeine-free.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I really did not like this tea. I went to the store and asked for it iced. The guy offered to add sweetener because I said that sometimes tea was too bitter or tart. There was way to much agave in there plus it was so citrusy. Sorry, but it tasted like watered down Sunny D. Yuck. I am willing to give this tea a second chance…but I think I need a break after that experience!!!

Flavors: Orange

Herbal Traveling Tea Box

So I had a very intense sweat until you feel like you just had a shower workout today. It felt great, but boy did I ever need an Epsom salt bath after that. I plucked this one from the pile of herbals from the box that I definitely want to try befor sending it on its way. I sipped it in the tub with a book and it was heavenly. Just exactly what I wanted tonight. Comforting, citrusy a tiny bit floral. I didn’t get any mint at all.

That two davidsteas out of two that I already really like. I foresee my money leaving me very soon in the form of a davidstea order.

Sipdown!

Cold brewed this to take on my baby stroll today.

It used to be a favorite, I’m pretty sure I used to make it hot all the time.
It smells delicious dry….

When I took my first sip I was like “hmm, there’s some sort of weird familiar taste in here…”

Then I looked at the ingredients and saw “orange oil” and realized it tastes the way orange cleaning products smell.

Cold, at least.

So, I will drink some of it as I walk but whatever is left by the time I return home will be dumped.

I don’t LOVE citrus teas anymore anyway…except creamy vanilla ones. And this isn’t that.

Dustin

I wonder if Davids makes a Simple Green tea. :P

Caffeine-Free Tea Box

Didn’t like this. Tastes like warm orange airborne. Artificial.
Will try iced next.

A sample from Shmiracles. This has got to be one of the nicer herbal/fruit blends I’ve tried in a while. It’s not ref fruit, for starters, and there’s no hibiscus — the difference! Dry, it smells delicious. Citrussy and slightly sharp — it makes me think of grapefruit. It’s equally nice to taste — spearmint and orange are the main flavours I can pick out, with gooseberry hanging around in the background. It’s a delicious combination, and very refreshing. I can only imagine how fabulous this would be iced on a hot day! This is a sample I will very much enjoy finishing, and one whose absence from my cupboard I know I’ll come to lament.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp

So many teas to log and this should be the last of them!

I’m enjoying this tea along with my Oh Canada. Both were cold brewed overnight and both were a success.
Oh Canada definitely has more of a… rustic/darker taste, while this one is so very BRIGHT.
This one works great as a hot or cold tea so I’m enjoying myself very much. It did turn a bit sour, but nothing a small pinch of sugar couldn’t fix :)

Iced 8 min or more 4 g 12 OZ / 354 ML

Something about spring gets me really into herbal blends . Huh. This was on sample today when I went out to get more Grape Expectations. Was in a really good mood so I tried it. Actually it was more I saw “citrus” in the description and immediately poured. >_>

It smells like…. citrus Fishermans Friend. I have a feeling it’ll be good iced. It says there’s mint in it but I’m really not picking up on it. Just the citrus. The sweet, sweet citrus. This would be really good to have around for sore throats -it’s helping my wicked sinus irritation.

Top it all off, its delicious. It tastes…I think…. like how I hoped Citron Oolong would taste. The best part is, its not a seasonal! I don’t have to worry about it vanishing!

Backlog from yesterday afternoon:

I got this to-go from the David’s Tea at Yonge and Dundas, and chose this one after also considering their Orange Blossom and Currant Affair teas. I asked to have some agave syrup added, but I don’t think they did, because I didn’t taste any sweetness at all.

Anyways, this tea brewed up a lovely summery yellow and smelled very citrusy. Oddly enough, I thought I smelled a pop of licorice underneath, making the citrus smell even deeper, but perhaps that was the mint.

The taste was mild but tart. I think the strongest taste was the gooseberries, rather than the citrus. The rose was also present, I think. This was pleasant enough overall, but I’m not sure if I’d want to stock it in my cupboard.

Why are there duplicates for teas on here? Why don’t the pictures update in the thumbnails? Why does this tea not do anything for me?

Citrusy.