Midsummer Night's Dream

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple, Artificial Flavouring, Marigold Flowers, Rose Petals, Safflower, Spearmint
Orange, Lemon
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Random Carpe Diem

2 Images

• “I haven't the faintest idea why, but I'm in a serious "everything is better with milk" mood these last few days in regard to tea. First the Cranberry Pear, and Love Tea #7 too - and now this one. I...” Read full tasting note
    roswellstrange 1629 tasting notes
  • “It's the first autumn in 17 years that I am not returning to school! I am a bit sad about this, it's so weird missing the first day of university classes and instead working. Ah well, a new chapter...” Read full tasting note
    misslena1221 879 tasting notes
  • “Finishing up the last of the cold brew as I watch Revenge. Not much more to say other than so long Midsummer Night's Dream. Also if anyone watched the most recent episode of the show, WTF JUST...” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1747 tasting notes
  • “This is actually a backlog from a day ago. I find it so peculiar that while drinking the same cup of tea, your own feelings on it can vacillate so much. My initial sips of this tea yesterday led...” Read full tasting note
    keychange 450 tasting notes

From DAVIDsTEA

Summer love
This citrusy-mint tea is refreshingly magical, with sweet apples, cool spearmint, tart gooseberries, orange oil, and petals of marigold and rose. But before you take a sip, we should probably warn you that it’s a bit of a love potion. For some people, it seems to turn regular summer evenings into dreamlike nights of romance and enchantment. Ice it and see what happens. Caffeine-free.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I went to DavidsTEA last night while I am in Chicago. Trying this tea…getting a lot of mint, citrus…I’m really liking this tea. Nice and light…the color looks a bit like apple juice.

This tea is bursting with flavours ! From sweet to sour-ey/lemony to minty! This is my favourite before bed tea or cold afternoon drink!

I had tried this tea before, hot, during this past winter and I was a little disappointed, but this time around, I have a new tea to add to my top ten! I think the fact that it is iced this time around, makes all the difference!

It’s so perfect, it has the right amount of sweetness balanced with citrus, lemon in particular, with a bit of orange. the gooseberries add the perfect sweetness to balance the flavours sour and bitter taste from the citrus. Overall, it reminds me of lemonade.

It’s absolutely delicious, I’ll definitely be having some more soon.

There are a lot of things in this tea that, normally, I wouldn’t put together or think would work. But, oddly enough, it does! Not my favourite herbal blend, but one I definitely will be trying again!

“Citrus and mint and flowers. Very pleasant. Good hot, better iced. Refreshing and unusual.” So say my initial notes on this one. I stand by my assertion of its deliciousness. Unfortunately, I’ve noticed this one gives me heartburn, because I’m an old lady and I’m prone to such things. I can only assume it’s the gooseberries. Alas.

Another tea that smelled a lot better than it tasted.

This is WONDERFUL iced, great treat hot too, but you get sick of it if you have it too often.

I’m not sure how I feel about this one – there’s a strange taste in there.

It was a tester i had received from Davids Tea when I ordered so I thought I would try it seeing as i had only purchased black teas this order. When I first opened the tester it had a grapefruit smell to it. Which made me worry that i had a mislabeled tester but i went forth and steeped it and it was pretty good but I think it would have been better iced!

This tea has a lot going on – and sometimes that just doesn’t work; it can be too much. Looking at the ingredients list for this one, you’d think, “It’ll either fly or it won’t.”

Baby, it flies! Citrusy, fruity, mildly minty, and even flowery, this tea is a real blend of everything you’d imagine a beautiful evening in the garden to be. You know, if it were idyllic when you were out there. It’s very, very well-balanced.

My rating for this doesn’t fly the highest, however, simply because I’m not hugely into fruity teas, and out of all its elements, I would describe this one as predominantly fruity. It’s gorgeous hot or iced, but it’s not among my top faves – if fruity was my thing, however, I think it would be!